After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 92

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 92 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

"You better call the agent, honey, and let her know we're on our way."

Sabrina grinned at me.

"Yes, Sir!"

"So, Where's the first place, Sabbie?"

"It's in the Heights, Ron."

"Oh, ritzy neighborhood."

"Yeah, I thought we should see something there."

"OK Sabbie. You're the boss."

Sabrina gave me a mischievous grin.

"Be careful, Ron. You better not let me control things too much."

I pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"I trust you, Sabbie. I'm pretty sure things would be OK."

Sabrina blushed but then she grinned merrily and said. "Well Ron, today you're wearing a white dress shirt and a black tie."

"Like hell, Sabbie. It's Saturday."

Sabrina giggled. "So now who's the boss, Ron?"

We kissed passionately for a bit and then finally got in the car. We arrived 25 minutes later than we were supposed to. But hey, shit happens. Right?

The agent was waiting for us. She met us in the driveway. I'd met her before a few times but she never made that much of an impression on me.

Today she was dressed much more provocatively. She was in her 40's and her slim legs and taut ass were on display in tights. She had this top on that was supposed to cover her ass but it kept on flipping up. She rushed up to Sabrina and gave her a friendly kiss. Then she turned to me.

"Do you want to view the yard first, or the inside?"

"Let's start inside, Joanne."

She smiled and led the way. She was wiggling suggestively. I gave Sabrina a significant glance. She just grinned at me. She was acknowledging that Joanne was flirting but I couldn't read anymore out of her expression.

We did the tour and there was nothing really wrong with the place but it just didn't do anything for me. I found myself checking out Joanne's butt a lot though. We didn't spend much time at the first place. We headed towards the second place. Joanne was driving her car, and Sabrina and I were in our car.

"So Sabbie, what's going on with Joanne?"

"What do you mean, Ron?"

"She was always dressed very conservatively before when I've seen her, but now she's flaunting what she's got."

"Are you interested, Ron?"

"She's attractive, Sabbie, but I'm not lusting after her that much."

"Well Ron, Joanne and I have gotten friendly over the last few weeks.

Nothing serious or anything, but she sort of made it clear she would be up for a hook up with me. I didn't say anything straight out, but I think she understands that if anything happened you would be involved. I think she's sort of hoping for a threesome, Ron."

"What about you, Sabbie? Are you hoping for a threesome?"

"I guess I'm like you, Ron. She's attractive enough, but I could take it or leave it."

"OK, let's just play it by ear then. If you feel like it you can initiate something OK?"

"OK Ron, you too. If you want to, you can start something."

"OK Sabbie."

The second place we saw was better. I could see us living there. It still didn't grab me though.

The third place was off the beaten track. It was more a country house than a town house. I was intrigued. It could use a little bit of work, but it had a great feel to it.

"Hmmm Sabbie, I like this one the best out of the three for sure."

Sabrina smiled at me. "It's my favorite so far as well, Ron."

"So Joanne, what are they asking for this place again?"

"The asking price is $350,000 but it's been on the market for a while.

I think you could get it for less than that."

"I think I'll get a friend of mine to have a look at it and see if there are any problems that I didn't catch. Will the seller mind if I set that up?"

"No Ron, the seller is absent and not really in communication very much but your friend would just be looking at the house right? He would be just the same as a prospective buyer."

"OK Joanne, I'll give him your number and you guys can work out the time then."

"OK Ron." Joanne gave me a nice smile.

We headed back home.

Sabrina gave me a look. "You didn't want Joanne huh, Ron?"

"Why have hamburger when you can have steak, Sabbie?"

I gave her body an appreciative once over.

Sabrina blushed. "Oh Ron, All you have to do is look at me and I almost come."

I pulled her to me and we went at it.

Yes, life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.