After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 90

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 90 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

We were sitting at the breakfast table when Jenny showed up to do her laundry. She got her load started and then joined us at the table.

Jenny was looking fine that morning. Jenny is my daughter and I never really thought of her as a sexual woman, but that day it came to me that she was hot as a firecracker. She wasn't as tall as Maureen, but otherwise, she looked like a younger version of her mom. Her tits were almost as amazing as Paula's. I gave my head a shake. I would never partake of my daughter's charms. I tried to get my mind back into father mode and think of her as a little girl again. Paula was staring at her with wide eyes. I introduced them.

"Jenny, this is our friend, Paula. Paula, this is my daughter, Jenny."

Paula's nipples became very noticeable under her t-shirt and then Jenny's appeared as well. Then I looked over at Sabrina. Sabrina was drinking in Jenny's body hungrily. Jenny noticed and then she blushed as she stared back at Sabrina. The sexual tension became obvious to everyone. Sabrina stood up and started clearing the table and loading the dishwasher. She put an extra wiggle into her walk as she did. All three of us were staring at her butt hungrily.

Paula said, "Wow, what a family you guys make. All three of you are so hot, it's making me dizzy."

Jenny blushed and then stood up and rushed off to the laundry room.

"I guess I should have mentioned Jenny earlier. Sorry about that, Paula."

"Oh it's no problem. Would you mind if I pursued her, Ron?"

"No Paula. Just respect her wishes honey. Don't force yourself on her."

"Oh Ron, I could never force anyone. I'm attracted to her and I think she's attracted to me."

Sabrina chimed in. "She's a dish for sure, Paula, but I don't think Jenny is quite comfortable with a same sex relationship. You will have to be patient."

Paula frowned thoughtfully for a second and then smiled at both of us.

"That's OK. I'm not in a rush. I want to make sure I'm free for our next session."

Sabrina grinned and they kissed briefly.

"Well Paula, I know Ron. Our next session will not take place for at least a month."

Paula smiled at both of us and nodded her head. She had already been informed before hand. Paula strode over and kissed me hard.

"Ron, just so you know, next time you can fuck my ass."

"Oooooohhhh Paula. You sure you don't want it right now?" I fondled her ass lovingly.

Paula grinned at me and kissed me again.

"No Ron, I want you anticipating our next get together."

Sabrina pulled in Paula for a passionate kiss.

"Oh Paula honey, you're evil. I love it!"

Paula collected her stuff and prepared to leave. Jenny appeared again with her clean clothes. Paula chatted with Jenny casually. It sounded like they were going to become friends.

Jenny and I hugged. It was a very nice father daughter hug. There were no sexual overtones at all. Both Sabrina and Paula looked on approvingly.

Then Jenny surprised me. She went over and hugged Sabrina. Sabrina also was surprised. Jenny was just doing her thing. She liked to hug her friends and I guess Sabrina was now a friend. Sabrina on the other hand looked a little petrified. It became clear to me that Sabrina lusted after my daughter. Sabrina hugged her awkwardly and then Jenny left.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.