After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 73

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 73 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Eventually Sabrina said, "I've got dinner slow cooking away. I'm gonna go check it now."

She kissed me quickly and then stood up. She threw a robe on and headed downstairs. I turned to Amber.

"So Dolly, no steady boyfriend yet?"

"No Ron. I've had a few dates and hooked up once with a guy, but nobody special has come along since that fuckwad, Jeff."

"Has Jeff bugged you since the split?"

"Oh yeah, he calls me regularly, and he comes by the shop sometimes."

"Do you need me to teach him a lesson, Dolly?"

Amber smiled at me.

"No Ron. He's not that bad. Just a typical cheating ex-boyfriend. He would never hurt me."

"If you say so, Dolly."

Sabrina returned. "Well guys, we can eat anytime you want."

I swung out of bed and slipped on my boxers and a t-shirt. Amber got up as well.

We headed downstairs. Something smelled delicious.

"This is really good, Sabbie. What is it?"

Sabrina grinned at me.

"You like it huh?"

"Yes Sabbie. What is it?"

"It's a recipe that's been in my family for years. We call it Stewapalooza."

Amber and I both laughed hysterically.

"Stewapalooza? You can't be serious, Sabbie?"

Sabrina was grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey I didn't come up with the name. Legend goes that my mom called it that when she was 8 years old. My grandmother made it back then. I don't know what it was called originally, but it's been stewapalooza ever since."

"Well Sabbie, don't lose the recipe. This even tops my mom's Lasagne and that's saying a lot."

"I'll keep that in mind, Ron."

We headed back upstairs and had another marathon sexual session. Afterwards we were cuddling again contentedly.

"So Dolly. I assume Sabbie has talked to you already. We won't be doing this again for at least a month."

"Yes Ron. Sabrina explained. She even told me you had Annette here last weekend.

What was she like, Ron?"

"Well Dolly. Annette is a sweet girl. We definitely enjoyed ourselves."

"I bet you tapped that ass didn't you, Ron?"

"You know me too well, Dolly," I said with a grin.

Amber turned to Sabrina. "I like girls and everything, Sabrina, and this is great. Don't get me wrong. But, I could never watch my boyfriend fuck another woman like you do unless I got to fuck another man. How can you stand to watch Ron have so much fun with another woman?"

Sabrina smiled and kissed Amber passionately. It went on for a couple of minutes. They split apart again.

"Amber honey. I enjoy playing with you just as much as Ron does. Trust me."

"Really?"

"Yes Amber. As you know sex with Ron is always great. But, in my opinion, sex with Ron and another woman is way better."

"I guess I agree with that. This has been awesome. And Monica and I definitely had great times together with him. But I still think I would get too jealous."

Sabrina turned and looked at me. "I could never be jealous. I know Ron loves me. I know he would never touch another woman without my consent. I love him more than ever and I love to watch him with another woman as long as I get to share in it."

I pulled Sabrina to me and we kissed and kissed. I totally forgot that Amber was there. My whole world was Sabrina and Sabrina was my whole world.

Amber brought us out of it. "Wow, you guys are beautiful together. I hope and pray I get to meet a man who will kiss me like that."

Sabrina was beaming. She was incandescent.

"Oh Amber, I hope you do too. You deserve it."

The ladies kissed again passionately.

Yes, life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.