After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 69

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 69 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I returned home and Sabrina was waiting for me.

"Well Ron, are they together?"

"Yes, Sabbie. They are totally besotted with each other again."

"Ohhh goodie. Michael was such a sweetie. I'm happy for him."

"You really like him, huh Sabbie?"

Sabrina blushed. "He's so innocent, Ron. He's almost like a boy. He brings out my motherly instinct."

"Yeah well, I corrupted him a little tonight."

"What do you mean Ron? Did you have sex with, Maggie?"

"No Sabbie, but Maggie asked me to coach Michael during sex. I ended up coaching both of them. They had a lot of fun together."

"Wow, that is weird. Why did she pick you?"

"I'm not sure. I guess their sex sessions were always short and not necessarily sweet for her."

"I had a boyfriend that was like that in High School."

"Yeah, well, like you said, Michael was innocent and not very experienced."

"So what happened, Ron?" asked Sabrina with a merry glint in her eye.

"Oh, I had him eat her pussy. Then they did missionary. Then I got Maggie to give him a blowjob. They finished with doggie style."

"That sounds pretty intense, honey."

"Yeah they enjoyed themselves. I'm pretty sure they had only done missionary before. No oral. No doggie. They were both very thankful at the end."

"My boyfriend, the sex coach." Sabrina giggled merrily.

"I hope you're in the mood, Sabbie?"

"I'm always in the mood, Ron."

I grabbed her hand and led her to the bedroom.

Yes, life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.