After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 66

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 66 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I was enjoying lunch at my favorite pizza place. They mostly do a delivery and pickup business. They have a small area with a few tables where you can eat if you want. There was a TV in the corner and the news was on. I was only halfway paying attention. They were talking about girls who had been abducted and taken away to be sex slaves.

Then, all of the sudden, a man rushed up to me. It was Michael the pool guy. He pointed up to the TV.

"Those kidnapper guys have taken your daughter. She's probably being gang banged as we speak."

"Really. I just saw her a few days ago and she was fine."

"Yes. They have her all right."

I stared at Michael. He looked angry. I reached for my phone and called Jenny.

"Hi dad. What's up? You never call me."

"Jenny honey. Are you OK?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Dad. I'm just on my way to class. What do you want?"

"I just called to say I love you, Jenny."

"I love you too, Dad. I gotta go."

"Bye Jenny."

"Bye Dad."

I hung up the phone and glared at Michael.

"I just wanted you to feel some pain. You ruined my life."

"So Maggie kicked you out did she?"

"Yes. It's been more than a month."

"Well Michael. I can't say that I blame her."

"You fucker."

Michael swung at me ineffectually. I easily sidestepped his attack.

"Calm down, Michael. Maybe I can help you get her back."

He looked at me in wonderment.

"You would help me."

"Come over to my place tonight around 7."

"OK"

I gave him my address and then headed back to work.

That evening I briefed Sabrina about my plan to bring Maggie and Michael together at least to talk. I called Maggie and told her I would like to see her around 8:30 or so. She agreed. Michael showed up promptly at 7.

"See what you can do for him, Sabbie."

Sabrina smiled and grabbed Michael by the hand and took him upstairs. A much better looking Michael came down in a daze about 45 minutes later.

His hair was styled perfectly. He was wearing one of my son Kevin's snazzy outfits. He wasn't wearing glasses anymore.

"Wow Sabbie. Great job. I would never recognize him."

Both Michael and Sabrina blushed.

Sabrina said, "Remember Michael, glasses off when you talk to her, and don't forget to get contact lenses as soon as possible."

"I won't, Sabrina. Thanks so much."

He gave her a quick kiss and then blushed as he looked over at me.

Sabrina grinned at both of us.

"Good luck, Michael."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.