After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 58

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 58 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

We headed back to the bedroom after we finished supper.

Annette wiggled her butt sexily as she said, "Well Ron, Sabrina has given me some tips. My ass is as ready for you as it will ever be."

"All right, Annette. Please get on all fours, honey."

Annette quickly complied and Sabrina and I attacked her butt. We both licked and slobbered all over it. We even twirled our tongues together while they were inside Annette's anus. Annette was going crazy. Eventually Sabrina spread the lube into her liberally. She took some more lube and slathered it all over my rock hard cock.

"OK Annette, here he comes."

I slid my cock in as gently as I could.

"Oooooohhhh."

I paused and waited.

"OK Ron, give me some more."

I pushed in gently.

"Aaaahhhh."

I started pumping slowly.

"Oooooohhh Ron."

I glanced over at Sabrina. Here eyes were glazed over with lust and she was frigging herself mercilessly.

Annette said, "OK Ron, pick up the pace a little."

I grabbed onto Annette's shapely butt and pulled her into me forcefully.

"Oh my god. Aaaaaahhhh."

"OK there, Annette?"

"Oooooohhhh. Yes Ron. Aaaaahhhh"

I still hadn't given her all of it yet. I started pumping into her pretty good though.

Annette started to really get into it.

"OK Ron. Pound it in. You can do better than this."

I'm not sure if she meant to or not. But Annette pissed me off a little there. I was trying to be nice and gentle. I threw caution to the wind and gave it to her hard. My balls were slapping into her ass with regularity.

"Fap, Fap, Fap"

She was bucking back at me then and screaming non-stop.

"Oh fuck. Oh God. Oh Jesus. Fuck meeeeeeee."

I continued to fuck her mercilessly.

"Ohhhhh, Ahhhh, Fuck, Ahhhhh"

I couldn't hold out any longer and my cock throbbed and throbbed.

"Oooooohhhhhaaahhhhhhh."

I fell away and Sabrina slid in to suck Annette's butthole.

All 3 of us crashed for a while. We were all worn out.

A little later Annette touched my face gently and then we kissed passionately.

"Ohhh Ron. Thank You. Thank You so much."

"It was my pleasure, Annette."

We kissed again for a bit. Then Annette pulled away and kissed Sabrina tenderly.

"Thank You too, Sabrina. Thank You for sharing this wonderful man with me."

"Annette honey. You don't have to thank us. We should be thanking you."

We cuddled three-way style for a while.

"So Annette honey. I hope Sabbie explained to you that this won't happen again for a while. A month at least."

"Yes Ron. She explained. You two have a wonderful relationship and you don't need my skinny ass getting in the way all the time."

Sabrina laughed. "Annette honey. You might be skinny overall. But your ass is anything but skinny, and we like it that way."

Annette blushed beet red. "There's no way my butt can be as sexy as yours, Sabbie."

It was Sabrina's turn to blush. That was the first time I heard anybody else call her Sabbie. The ladies kissed each other furiously for a while.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.