After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 55

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 55 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I arrived home from work one evening and I saw Sabrina in the living room concentrating on something. It looked like it was a facebook game again. She didn't know I was home yet. I just stood there and watched her for a minute or two. I realized that she was very very precious to me. I wanted her to be my wife, and then I remembered I still had a wife that I wanted nothing to do with. I figured it was past time to officially end that relationship. I cleared my throat obviously. Sabrina looked up with a wide smile and rushed up to kiss me.

"Hi honey. How was your day?"

I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately for a minute or two. It wasn't a "let's get to the bedroom now" kind of kiss. It was a "you are a very special woman" kind of kiss. I pulled away from her and stared at her.

"My day just got a lot better, honey."

Sabrina beamed at me and we kissed some more. She pulled away from me and then said, "Wow Ron."

"Yeah, Wow Sabbie. How long has it been since that fateful day when our worlds came crashing down?"

"It's been almost 3 months now, Ron. Why?"

"I was just wondering. Have you seen a divorce lawyer yet?"

"No honey, have you?"

"No Sabbie, and I don't think Maureen has either. Has Jim?"

Sabrina frowned. "No I don't think so, Ron. He called again today and begged for me to take him back."

"Well Sabbie, It never seemed like a priority to me before, but now I want to get rid of Maureen officially. Do you know of a good lawyer?"

Sabrina smiled and kissed me lightly again.

"I want to get rid of Jim officially too. Let's research it tonight and pick the same lawyer."

We ate dinner and then worked away until we both agreed on a lawyer.

After a tender lovemaking session that evening we were cuddling. Sabrina said, "Ron. Remember, tomorrow is Friday. Annette will be here when you get home, so don't be late."

We grinned at each other.

"Oh I remember, Sabbie. I'm not sure which of us is more eager for this one."

Sabrina giggled.

"Have you been dreaming about her virgin butt, Ron?"

"I'm going to have to take the fifth your honor."

Sabrina giggled again.

"Well I must admit, Ron. I can't wait to watch you take her cherry. I get so horny when I think about it."

I flipped Sabrina over and tongued her anus lovingly. She started to whimper.

"Sabbie honey, there's no way that anybody's ass can be more perfect than yours, but I must admit. Annette's comes close from what I've seen so far."

"She has a lovely butt, Ron. I had a lot of fun with it the other afternoon."

I started to piston my fingers into Sabrina's rectum roughly. She let out a low moan that just didn't stop.

"Did you pound your fingers into her butthole, Sabbie?"

"Ohhhhhh, Yes Ron. Ahhhhh. Maybe not quite this hard though."

I pulled away from Sabrina and just stared at her for a minute. Her butt was utter perfection. I almost started to drool.

"Ron honey. Quit stalling. Get your dick in my butt and fuck the shit out of me."

"Sorry honey, I was just enjoying the view."

Sabrina reached for the lube and tossed it to me.

"Now Ron."

I grinned at her. "Whatever my lady commands."

I quickly lubed her up and then slammed in.

"Oh God. Yes Ron."

I pounded into her butt as hard as I could.

"Ahhhhhhh."

Sabrina was bucking right back at me.

"Fuck me, Ron. Slam it."

I couldn't hold out very long that time. It was just too intense.

I gave her one last hard thrust and spewed my jism into her.

"Oooooohhhhhaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh."

Sabrina came up to kiss me passionately again.

"I love you so much, Ron."

"I love you too, Sabbie."

Yes, life was still good.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.