After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 40

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 40 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

"So Ron, you can have sex with me as many times today as you can manage, is that right?" Lorettina asked with a saucy look.

"Yes Lorettina, that's the idea," I said with a grin.

"Hmmmm, let's get started shall we?"

She leaned in for a passionate kiss and her hands wandered towards my cock. I kissed her back passionately.

"Oh Ron, let's go upstairs to the bedroom, honey."

I massaged her hot ass as we headed upstairs. Lorettina grinned at me.

"You like my fat ass, do you, Ron?"

"I love your ass, Lorettina, but it doesn't feel fat to me. It feels pretty damn firm."

Lorettina giggled.

"You know it, Ronnie, no fat on this body."

We arrived at the bedroom and we both stripped hurriedly. Her breasts stood up proudly. They weren't huge, but they sure were sexy. I moved up to her and grabbed on to her breasts and started kneading. She reached for my cock and started stroking.

"Ron honey, you've got nothing to be ashamed of. This is a fine specimen of a cock."

"Lorettina, you are driving me crazy. Don't pump me too hard or I'll cum too quickly."

She gave me a playful smile.

"Ooohhhh, I guess you're right, Ron."

I pushed her onto the bed and she giggled. I positioned myself on top of her and slid my cock in.

"Hi Lorettina."

"Hi Ron," she laughed.

I started pumping into her forcefully.

"C'mon Ron. Fuck me hard."

I started slamming as hard as I could.

"Oooooohhh, is that, aaaahhhhhh, all you, ohhhhh, got."

I was pistoning into her like a madman.

"Oooooohhhh fuck Ron. Aaaaahhhhh."

We both came hard.

"Ohhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

We both were out of it for a few seconds.

"Wow Ron, that was pretty impressive."

"It was better than impressive Lorettina. You are a dynamo."

She smiled at me.

"Thanks Ron, good to know I still got it."

I let my fingers travel all over her sexy body.

"Lorettina honey, if we were a couple, I would have no trouble staying faithful to you. You are all woman."

"Ron baby, I'm not sure how you managed it so fast, but I am pretty sure that we would make an excellent couple."

"I feel exactly the same way, Lorettina. I am committed to Sabrina though. Sorry honey. She is a special lady. Believe me."

"Oh Ron, I have no doubt."

"I see another special lady right here though. You won't mind if I get to know your body better will you?"

"No honey, go exploring," she said with a sexy grin.

I played with her breasts for a while. I slobbered and chewed and she was moaning. We slid into a 69. I kneaded her muscular ass and licked at her honeypot for a good 10 minutes. I flipped her over and went to work on her ass and her butthole. Lorettina was really getting into it. Finally I moved back up and we kissed again for a while."

"Ron honey, why would your Maureen every stray from you? You're amazing."

"I'm not sure Lorettina. I guess she just loves sex too much. She wants it all day long."

"Well Ron, Tony will be home in 10 minutes or so. The way you were tonguing my butt, I'm guessing you want to get your cock up in there don't you, honey?"

"Lorettina honey, your ass is one of the 7 wonders of the world. Of course I want in there."

She giggled. "Yes, well, Tony only gets in there on very special occasions, but I think this is special enough don't you?"

I stood right up.

"Where's your lube, honey?"

Lorettina giggled, "My my, you are excited aren't you, Ron." Her eyes were fixated on my rock hard member.

"Where?" I growled.

Lorettina jumped up and headed to the bathroom. She came back with the lube. She moved like a panther. She handed it to me with a grin. She gave me a big kiss and then got on all fours.

I lubed her up good. We arranged ourselves so we could both see the door to the bedroom.

"Don't be gentle Ron. Just slam it in."

"Your wish is my command, milady."

I slammed into her luscious ass.

"Mmmmppppphhhhh."

I started pounding into her right away. She was bucking right back at me."

Tony showed up eventually and we were both having a great time.

"Ooooohhhh Ron. Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

We kept fucking furiously for another good 5 minutes or so before I pulled out and spewed my sperm all over her back. I collapsed on the bed, but Lorettina just smiled and stared at her husband. Tony made a move towards me.

"Don't you touch him, Anthony," said Lorettina angrily.

Tony stopped like he had been shot and then sat down on the bed. He was in shock.

"Lorettina baby, what is going on here?" He sounded genuinely confused.

"Tony baby, when was the first time you cheated on me?"

Tony looked from his wife to me and back a few times. He knew he'd seen my face somewhere before, but he couldn't place me. He also knew he was in trouble because he knew it had been a long time ago when he met me.

"Lorettina honey, I love you and only you."

"You didn't answer my question, Tony." She was getting angrier and angrier.

"Lorettina honey, I love you."

"You're not even going to answer me?"

"Oh baby, I don't know. It was a long time ago, but she didn't mean anything."

"How fucking long ago, Tony?"

Tony looked shocked. I guess Lorettina doesn't swear very often. His eyes were wide now. He knew he was in deep shit no matter what he said.

"It was soon after I started with Griffin Pools, so 10 years ago I guess."

"Ten fucking years. Get out Tony. Pack your stuff and leave."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.