After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 28

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

Jenny appeared for her regular Saturday morning visit. She gave me a big smile and a fierce hug, but we didn't talk much.

Colleen was working out furiously again. She had lost 12 pounds, and she looked stunning. It was hard to find any flab on her body anywhere.

Sabrina and I headed over to her place to get ready for the pool party.

"So Sabbie, are Monica and Melinda friends?" I asked.

"Not really honey, Melinda attended St. Stephen's Catholic High School. They never had the same circle of friends at all."

"Do they get along OK?"

"Oh I think they are friendly enough, just not friends. Why?"

"I was thinking maybe we should invite Monica and a friend to the party."

"Oh I see, sure we can invite her if you think that might help in your quest."

"Yeah, I can flirt with Monica and she can flirt back at me. I'm thinking we shouldn't let them know that Monica and I are intimate yet. I'm guessing I will be able to play Monica against Melinda in that scenario."

"Yes, you are devious, Ron," she said with a huge grin.

I kissed Sabrina hard and grabbed her ass.

"Hey now, none of that, Ron. You've got to save your energy for Melinda."

"Grrrrr. Me want Sabbie ass. Me want it now."

Sabrina broke out laughing. "You'll have to wait. Sorry." Her eyes were dancing.

Sabrina called Monica and invited her to the party. She said she would be there with a friend. Amber was the friend who showed up. Sabrina and I coached up Monica and Amber about the plan. They were not to let on that they were intimate with me. They understood the objective was for me to fuck Melinda.

We headed over to the Smith's pool. Sabrina, Monica and Amber all looked stunning in their suits. Dorothy's suit was smaller than last time. Her nipples were very obviously poking out of her suit. She gave me a longer hug than was normal for casual friends. I hugged her gently and Sabrina winked at me.

Eventually Melinda and a friend appeared. Melinda had humongous hooters. She had a sexy butt as well. Her skin was very pale and her hair was jet black. I was definitely going to enjoy this assignment.

Melinda's friend was also hot. Her name was Annette. She was a tall redhead. If I wasn't committed I would be all over her. She didn't seem to be stuck up at all.

The four young ladies seemed to like each other fine. They were chatting amiably.

Dorothy brought out some spiked punch and everyone was drinking and having a good time.

I started the ball rolling.

"Oh my gosh, Sabrina honey. I need to get some sunscreen on me or I will fry."

Dorothy produced a tube of lotion and handed it to me.

"Here you go, Ron," she said with a smile.

I swabbed some on my arms and legs and my chest.

Dorothy grabbed the tube back from me and said, "I'll get your back, Ron."

She proceeded to lovingly rub in the lotion. Sabrina watched with a strange look.

Dorothy said, "I think the back of your legs need more lotion, honey."

She massaged my legs thoroughly. She was kneading me good.

Dorothy gave me a sexy grin, "OK Ron, you should be good now. Could you do me?"

The four younger girls weren't really paying that much attention yet. I spurted some lotion onto Dorothy's back and rubbed it in.

"Ohh Ron, you are so good at that."

Sabrina gave me a grin, but she looked angry."

I tried to cut it off there, but Dorothy wanted more.

"Could you do my legs, Ron?"

I spread some on and rubbed the lotion into the back of her legs. I caught Melinda eyeing the action. I guess this was not a normal thing. Now she knew her mother had the hots for me. Monica also glanced over and gave me a grin when nobody else was looking.

After I finished with Dorothy, Sabrina said, "My turn, Ron."

I rubbed the lotion into Sabrina's back and then moved to her legs. I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I lovingly kneaded her ass cheeks and she moaned lightly. Dorothy looked very jealous. After I was done, Sabrina gave Dorothy a fairly nasty smile. Dorothy looked away.

Monica rushed up. "My turn Ron," she said breathily.

I spread the lotion on Monica's supple body. Melinda and Annette were paying close attention now. I kneaded Monica's ass firmly and she moaned fairly loud. She stood up and gave me a sexy grin.

"Wow, Ron, you have such strong hands."

Sabrina gave Monica and me both a fairly nasty look. If I didn't know better I would be scared. Monica blushed.

Sabrina stomped off theatrically. Dorothy, Melinda and Annette must have been sure she was furious.

Monica turned to me and gave me a saucy smile.

"If you get tired of my mom, Ron, just look me up."

Everyone gasped.

Amber rushed up to me with a grin, and said, "My turn, Ron."

I went through the same routine and kneaded Amber's ass roughly. Amber moaned for a minute straight. Sabrina had not reappeared yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.