After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 22

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

I slipped away from work at little early the next day. I parked in my own driveway and then headed over to George & Rita's place and rang the bell. Rita answered.

"Hi Ron, what brings you here?"

"Hi Rita, can I come in?"

"Sure I guess."

Rita looked really sexy in an every day way. She wasn't made up at all and her shorts were clinging to her tight ass lovingly. Rita was about 30 years old and she was gorgeous.

"So Rita, I'm not sure if you realized, but I kicked Maureen out of my house a little while ago. I caught her cheating on me."

"Oh really? I was pretty sure she was cheating on you, but I didn't know that you kicked her out."

"Yes Rita, I was faithful to my-wife-the-slut for 21 years. Then last week I found her fucking our friend, Jim. Then I found out she has been cheating on me regularly for years with multiple different partners."

"Wow, you must have been devastated."

"You're right, Rita. I was an emotional wreck when I found out."

"So why are you here with me, Ron? We've never been close."

"Well Rita, there's no easy way to say this so I just will spit it out. I'm pretty sure that one of Maureen's regular partners is your husband, George."

"What?? Why do you say that?"

"Seven years ago we had our pool installed. My-wife-the-slut became very familiar with all of the men who installed that pool. I have it on good authority that 5 men gang banged my-wife-the-slut one afternoon. There were 4 pool installers and a neighbor named George."

"What? George helped gang bang Maureen?"

"Yes honey, and when Maureen was confronted about this, she admitted to having ongoing relations with 3 of those men. She even admitted to fucking those 3 men within the last month."

"Wow, so are you sure George is one of those 3?"

"No Rita, but George is an obviously handsome man. I'm not gay trust me. But even I can see that. My guess is that my-wife-the-slut would not let him go once she had her hooks in him."

"That fucking bastard, I'll kill him," said Rita and then she started bawling uncontrollably.

I held out my arms and she grabbed on to me for dear life and cried her eyes out.

After a half hour or so, she finally calmed down.

"Oh Ron, thank you for telling me. Thank you."

"So I'm guessing you were faithful to George your whole marriage, huh Rita?"

"Yes Ron, I had many opportunities to step out on him, trust me. But I stayed faithful through 8 years of marriage."

"Rita, when do you expect George to return?"

"He comes home around 5:15 or so, why?"

"Rita honey, you are a beautiful woman. Even though we never talked much, I always admired you. What do you think of the idea of having George walk in on you having sex with me?"

Rita looked up at me in shock. Then her expression changed and she started looking at me in a more calculating way. Slowly a grin spread across her face and she leaned in to kiss me hard.

"What a great idea, Ron. That would be perfect."

"Well it's 4:30 now. Why don't we head to the bedroom and get to know each other better? We can save the best part for George."

We headed to their bedroom and then Rita turned around and pulled me to her for a passionate kiss. She was really getting into it. I grabbed onto her ass with both hands and started kneading. Rita was moaning and kissing me frantically. We had our clothes off in no time.

"Steeck your beeg cock een me Ron. Don't be afraid to cum. I will get you hard again. Trust me."

I had never noticed any accent at all in Rita's speech before. I guess her Mexican heritage shows itself when she gets excited.

I took the lady's advice and thrust my cock into her pussy.

"Ohhh yessss. Fuck me Ron. Fuck me.

"I slammed and slammed my cock into her. She was bucking back at me furiously.

"That's eet. Harder. Faster. Aaaaaagghhhh."

We both came hard.

We kissed each other tenderly.

"Rita honey, just so you don't get the wrong idea. As much as I'm enjoying our time together here, this is only a one time thing between us. I have other commitments."

"OK Ron, no problem. I have another friend I will be surprising sometime soon."

"He's a lucky man, Rita."

Rita gave me a big smile. "Any woman who can call you her man, Ron, is very lucky also. Maureen is a true idiot."

We kissed each other passionately and then I proceeded to worship Rita's body. Her breasts were beautifully shaped. Her areolas were almost as big as Colleen's. I licked and slobbered and kneaded her breasts for twenty minutes or so. Rita was going bananas.

"Ohhhh Ron, that's eeet. Suck eeet. Suck my teeets."

I moved down and started licking her pussy and her butthole. I spent a long time lapping at her anus.

"Ron honey, does Maureen like it up the ass?"

"Yes Rita, she loves it up the ass. Why?"

"I'm just remembering. George and I used to have wondrous sex sessions together and he never mentioned anal. But then about 7 years ago he started begging for it. I always said no. Our sex life was never quite as good after that. Sometimes he was like the old George. But fairly often he had no energy for me."

"Well, those might have been times where he just returned from Maureen or maybe even some other lover."

"Oh Ron, I am so angry right now. Would you mind fucking my ass?"

"Rita honey, are you sure about this?"

"Yes Ron, you know what to do right?"

"Yes honey, believe it or not, I have taken 4 different anal virginities in the last couple of weeks."

"Did any of those women have problems with it, Ron?"

"Nope, they all say they enjoyed it. Two of them beg for anal every time we get friendly."

"Good, just as I thought. You are the perfect man to take my virginity back there."

Rita stood up and went to the bathroom. She came back with a tube of lube.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.