After the Shock - Cover

After the Shock

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 19

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - What happens after he catches his wife cheating?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Anal Sex  

On the way to work the next day, I arranged to pick up Amber at 4:30.

On my lunch break, I mailed a copy of the video to Jim. I also hired a detective. I asked him to look up Tom and the pool guys' wives for the last 7 years. I made sure the detective would be discreet.

When I arrived at the donut shot to pick Amber up, she sprinted to the car. Her shorts were so tiny, they looked like panties. I could see every nook and cranny of her private parts.

"Oh my god, Dolly, you look so hot in those shorts. I hope you didn't wear them where anyone else could see them."

Amber leaned in and kissed me hard.

"No Ron, I had them ready for you yesterday, but you never came. I just put them on after work and I had an overwrap. But, I wanted you to see me like this. You like?"

"Dolly baby, I am having trouble staying on the road. You are driving me crazy."

Amber giggled. "I am so wet, Ron. I can't wait."

We stepped inside the house and then Amber launched herself up into my arms. Her legs were wrapped around my butt. I grabbed onto her asscheeks for dear life and carried her to the bedroom.

We were fucking like rabbits in no time. It wasn't long before I spewed my spunk into her. We lied in bed and relaxed for a while. I was running my fingers up and down her little body. Then I went for a snack. I lapped at her cunnie for 10 minutes or so. She was cumming and cumming.

We settled down again.

Eventually Amber said, "I see you have lube on the night stand there."

"Yes, Dolly. We haven't talked about my current sex life have we?"

"Not really, no."

"Well Dolly, somehow I am having regular sex with four beautiful women including yourself."

"Wow Ron, four? That's impressive. I figured you had another squeeze, but I wasn't expecting to have to share you with 3 others."

"Well Dolly, I figure we are just here for fun. I'm 44 and you are 22. We're never going to be a couple. I don't need to know who else you are with, OK?"

"That sounds fair I guess, do you mind if I ask about your other friends?"

"Not at all. There are two ladies that are basically my own age. Colleen is my-wife-the-slut's younger sister. Sabrina is the wife of the man that I caught my-wife-the-slut with. She was also 100% faithful to her spouse until she found he had been fucking around on her for years. The third woman is Sabrina's daughter. Her name is Monica and she's 21, I think."

"And all of these women know about each other, do they?"

"Yep, they do. I treat Monica basically the same as I do you. I expect her to hook up with other people. Hopefully she finds the right man to settle down with. I sleep overnight with Colleen and Sabrina in the same bed. They have committed to be with only me for the time being anyways."

"Wow, Ron, you are like a gigolo."

"Dolly, please, there's no money involved," I said with a laugh.

"So which one of your friends likes Anal sex?"

"Well, believe it or not, they were all anal virgins before we got friendly. Now, both Sabrina and Monica want it basically every time. Colleen only has allowed it once so far. She says she liked it, but she wants to save it for special occasions."

"What about you, Ron? Do you like it?"

"Dolly, it's awesome. Trust me. I actually dream about fucking your ass fairly regularly."

"You do? Really?" said Amber with a giggle.

"Yes Dolly, your ass is to die for. I would love to fuck it."

And then I started tonguing her butthole.

"I'm curious, Ron, I really am. But, I still can't seem to get it through my head that it would be a good thing. It must hurt like hell."

"I have a suggestion, Dolly. Please feel free to say no. I won't be upset if you do."

"OK."

"I could invite either Sabrina or Monica to join us in bed. You could watch me fuck their ass."

"Oh Ron, I like that idea. That sounds like fun."

"Would you prefer the mother or the daughter, Dolly?"

"Hmmm, I guess I would like to meet Monica. She's the 21 year old right?"

"Yep, she is. I'll call her right now. Maybe she's free."

"OK."

I dialled Monica on my cell phone.

"Hello."

"Hi Monnie, this is Ron."

"Hi Ron."

"Are you in the middle of anything right now Monnie?"

"Not really, Why?"

"I am in bed with Amber. We would like you to join us if you feel up to it."

"I'll be right there, Ron."

"OK Monnie, just let yourself in and come on up to the bedroom OK?"

"OK, see you in 10."

I hung up the phone.

"OK Dolly, she'll be here soon."

"Wow, you've been having a lot of fun in the last week or so, haven't you?" Amber said with a huge grin on her face.

"You have no idea, Dolly."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.