Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 21

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

We entered the dining hall to find an extensive buffet of finger foods laid out. As I looked over the table, the twins were mobbed by the rest of the pets rushing to hug them and make sure they were not injured from the trip.

“Okay my pets, everyone get your food and sit down so I can explain what is going on. They are both fine and you can all talk with them after.” They all looked up sheepishly as they got their food and sat down. Once everyone had their seats, I addressed the group.

“I know the first question most of you have is why they tried to leave. You all saw how happy they appeared to be and are confused. They left me a letter when they ran, so they could explain their motives. They do enjoy being here and spending time with all of us, and didn’t leave because they were unhappy. Their main reason for trying to leave was love of their younger sister. They were afraid that their mother would try to sell Sophia in the same way she did them, and she would end up with a cruel Master. You have all been to one of the pony shows over the years, and have seen how the other stables treat their pets.” I look around the room as my pets nod in response. The pony girls were the lowest tier of pets, but we treated our pony girls far better than most groups involved in this business.

“I’m sure you can all understand how they feel, as many of you have done something foolish to help someone you love at one time or another. We have found a way to let them be happy staying with us and help their sister. Faith will be leaving the island this afternoon for a few days. She is going to go back to her old home and convince her mother to sell Sophia to me. Needless to say, Sophia is far too young to become one of my pets, so she will be living in the village as if she were born on the island.”

“Unlike the rest of the island children however, she will be allowed to come to the pens on the weekends to stay with Hope and Faith.” I heard a gasp from the twins as they started bouncing with excitement; I had not mentioned that part to them yet. “I know none of you will object to a six year old girl visiting on the weekends, as you regularly ask the trainers to take you into town so you can play with the younger children.”

“As I didn’t want Faith to feel like she was facing this on her own, I decided she could use some support from her new family. I have asked Scarlett to travel with her, not only as moral support, but to assist in convincing the girl’s mother if needed. They will be departing in a couple hours. Shelly, I can drop you off at Anna’s house when I take them to the airstrip if you would like to help Faith get ready. Katherine, Isabella, I know you have made outfits for all the pets in case they need to be in court. If you could get Scarlett’s out, I think they would be appropriate for this trip. Did anyone have any questions or comments before Hope comes up to tell you her part of the deal?”

Hope stood, walked up to me, and then asked, “Will she really be able to stay with us on the weekends?” I could see the tears forming in her eyes as I nodded. She hugged me and cried against my chest for a moment as Addison asked, “Is Sophia going to become your pet in the future?”

I looked over at Faith and smiled. “She will be one of my pets as soon as she arrives, as all the island’s children are. If she will become one of my personal pets remains to be seen. The official decision will happen on her sixteenth birthday, as it does for all the island’s children. Faith says she is a beautiful girl, if she develops into a beautiful woman then it is likely she will.”

“Do both of you want your little sister to join Master’s Menagerie,” Addison asked the twins. When they both nodded shyly, she smiled. “Then we’ll help her the same way we are going to help the two of you. You are both beautiful, but seem to have a few issues with self-confidence. As we teach you how to feel as beautiful as you are, we will teach her as well. If she is as pretty as you say she is, then it is likely she will be more beautiful as she grows up. If she learns how to carry herself as well, it’s far more likely Master will choose her.”

“You both seem confident most of the time, but I’ve seen it waver when you look at the rest of us. Don’t compare yourselves to the rest of us, because it’s not fair to you. If I think back to how I looked at your age, and had to compare myself then to any of Master’s pets, I would have broken down crying. I was a very late bloomer. On my fifteenth birthday, I was still in a training bra and thought I would never have breasts. Over the next three years, I grew into a D-cup, and the boys who had teased me about being flat started trying to ask me out. I turned all of them down because of how they had treated me,” she said with a grim smile.

“I didn’t date at all through high school. My parents got me a trip to an exclusive ski resort for Christmas after my eighteenth birthday, hoping that I would meet someone new and start dating. They couldn’t really afford it with dad’s hospital bills, but were insistent that I go.” She looked over at me and smiled, “I was glad they sent me, because that was when I meet Master. He was only sixteen at the time but all I saw was this gorgeous man with a group of beautiful women. I thought they were just friends when I started flirting with him that first day. I learned the truth over the next week and still fell in love with him, but didn’t realize it at the time.”

“They left the resort a week before I was supposed to, and I spent three days moping because I missed them so much. I checked out early, went home, and spent hours on the Internet before I found him again. I was staggered when I realized that they might pay my family if I became their pet, because I thought I could help my father with his medical issues and be with Julien. When I sent the email to Antonio I was nervous, but when Enguerrand called me that night I told him everything, and asked if I could become Julien’s pet. He put me on hold for a few minutes, then came back, accepted my deal and told me to be ready to go, because he would send someone to pick me up. I found out later that he had gone to speak with Kayla to verify my story. I arrived on the island three days later and Enguerrand met me at the plane. He told me I was going to be a surprise for Julien, and he was surprised when we got to the pens. I dropped to my knees in front of him and introduced myself as his new pet.”

“When his father and Kayla explained how I had come here, he simply nodded and pulled me to my feet. He looked into my eyes and told me I was a bit overdressed to be one of his pets. I don’t think I have ever been that embarrassed in my life, but I slowly undressed in front of him. I had never even kissed a boy before, but I was standing naked in front of him a minute later. He looked me over for a moment, then stepped up and kissed me so passionately that all my nervousness melted away. I knew I had made the right decision. He stepped back and told me I was going to make a lovely zebra, and then sent me off with Katherine so she could measure me for my new outfits.”

“I received my first spanking and my first real orgasm that night. I had played with myself before, but it was never like that. The next day when Master took my virginity, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I even had my first experience with another female that night, when Sarah seduced me as we were cuddling in bed talking about my first time with Master.” She smiled as she remembered how she had come to join us, then shook her head and blushed.

“Sorry, I got a little off topic there, but I was trying to make you see that you can’t judge yourself based on just how you have developed so far. You are still growing and may end up with a G-cup like Scarlett has by the time you are done,” she said as she winked at the twins. “Just give yourself time, and remember that Master has already chosen you to be his pets, so you are already beautiful enough to be here.” The twin’s eyes shone as they both went over and hugged Addison. That turned into another group hug between all my pets as they murmured encouragement to Hope and Faith.

After a couple minutes, I cleared my throat to get their attention and asked the twins to come up front. They all went back to their seats as the twins walked up to me, and then turned to face the group. “First I want to apologize to all of you. We never meant to hurt or worry any of you. Our only thought was of helping our sister, and we’re sorry for upsetting you,” Hope told them. The twins visibly relaxed as they looked out at the rest of the pets. The smiles and loving looks they got in return made it clear that they were already forgiven.

“Thank you all for understanding and forgiving us. We made an agreement with Master to allow Faith to go and get our sister. Since we are both still being punished for running, I have agreed to take both of our punishments until Faith gets back with Sophia,” Hope said. Faith looked up with tears in her eyes and spoke up, “Master, you said we would both receive our last punishment after I returned. Would you allow me to take Hope’s final punishment as well? She is going to have to go through so much that it would be cruel of me to let her take another one if I can spare her.”

I smiled as I reached over and hugged them both. “No you may not, and I’ll explain why. I’m glad you offered as it shows how much you care for your sister, and I’m proud you’re both willing to go so far for each other and for your little sister. You’re not allowed to take your sisters final punishment because I don’t intend to punish her like that twice a day while you’re gone. I had to test your resolve, to see if you were both willing to go that far to bring your sister here, but I’m not cruel.”

“You will both receive a punishment when you return, and we’ll be done with this episode. If you remember, I said it was your choice for her to go through that, you never said you wanted her to. Hope never said she wanted to be punished twice a day only that she was willing to if she had to. I told you I would never lie to you. I never said I would make sure I gave you all the options, or that I would keep you from believing something that wasn’t true.”

They stopped and thought for a minute, then looked at me with disbelief. “Why would you do that Master?”

“It was not something I wanted to do, nor is it something I enjoy doing. I need the two of you to think about why I would do that to you.” They both stopped and thought for a few minutes before Hope’s eyes went wide and she looked around the room.

“Because even when someone doesn’t lie to you, it hurts to be tricked like that. We already knew that Master,” Hope said quietly.

“Intellectually you knew it, now your hearts truly understand it as well. I want to be able to trust you again, and I needed to make sure you knew how you made everyone else feel,” I told the twins. “This is a lesson I will not repeat, as I don’t enjoy deceptions. If you ever do something like this again, the punishments you received earlier will feel like you sat down too hard in comparison. Are we clear so we can move past that issue as well?”

They both had tears I their eyes as they nodded and promised it would never happen again. “Good, now that is taken care of we can get back to lunch. After that, you will both go back to your cabin, and I’ll bring your bags to you. Make sure you have everything you need for the trip, as we are leaving for the airstrip around two.”

We finished eating and most of my pets dispersed as my trio of monkeys went up to put away the rest of the food. As they were the only ones left, I decided it would be a good time to alert them, as I knew that offer was going to come through.

I walked up and gave all three of them a kiss before asking them to come and sit down for a minute. “I have some news that the three of you need to keep between yourself, but I’m telling you now so that you have a night to discuss it before I tell everyone tomorrow. I have been talking with James over email for the past couple of weeks and his offer is coming in tomorrow.” Samantha was starting to tense up and look worried already so I looked directly at her.

“Stop and listen, or I will bend you over the table right now and spank you. I know what you are thinking and it will be fine. He had initially wanted to purchase both Julia and Cadence, but I made it clear that Julia would not leave you. I know all three of you are close, but the bond between the two of you goes a lot deeper,” I said as I looked at Samantha and Julia. “He had discussed purchasing all three of you, but quickly realized he couldn’t really afford that. He went back and forth trying to choose between getting Julia and Samantha together, or getting you alone, Cadence. Between him not knowing Samantha very well, and the fact that you are the only one of the three that he could enjoy his spanking fetish with, he finally put in an offer for you.”

“The decision will be up to you at this point. You can discuss it among yourselves tonight and the rest of the pets after lunch tomorrow when I announce all of the offers. There is one more factor you need to know before I leave you to think about it,” I told her. “James mentioned it in his last email before I told him to send me an official offer. If you accept the offer, he would like to have your implant removed before you leave the island. I want you to really think about what you want, and we will discuss it more tomorrow.” I got up and kissed them again, then I went out to get the twins bags and the clothing they had worn through the night.

When I got back to the twins’ cabin, Faith was already back in her shorts and t-shirt. I set the bags down on the bed and they quickly unpacked. Most of what they had brought to the island was swim-wear, and they had to pack all the other clothes they had that were not dirty into Faith’s bag so she would have something to wear. “It’s not like I’m going to need them,” Hope told her. “Master, what should we do with the dirty clothes?”

“Put them in with the dirty towels next time you go to the showers,” I told them. “All the clothing, other than your tiger outfits and swimwear, will be brought to Katherine and Isabella’s work cabin. If you need outside clothing, it will be in the wardrobes along the back wall. Either of them can show you where your clothes will be stored, but you’ll probably outgrow your clothes before you need them again. Don’t worry, if you need regular clothing for something, they’ll take care of it. They have a lot of extra clothing in various sizes they have made over the years to keep busy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.