Menagerie - Cover

Menagerie

Copyright© 2015 by Wolfdragon76

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Some people keep exotic animals at pets, but others prefer to turn beautiful women into their sex pets and dress them as exotic animals.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Big Breasts   Slow   Violence  

“Sir, we have a problem.”

I continued lovingly stroking the brush through Michelle’s beautiful mane as I looked over at Antonio. He rarely disturbed me while I was working with my pets, so he must have felt it was something important enough to warrant the disturbance, especially since we were sitting naked on the chaise as I fixed her hair.

“Yes Antonio, what seems to be the issue,” I asked as I set the brush down. I started running my fingers through Shelly’s thick blond mane, separating it before weaving it into a simple braid.

“Sorry for disturbing you, as I can see you’re a bit busy, but it’s important. I received a call from the new acquisitions team.”

I looked back over at him in surprise. “Was there a problem with Dawn’s pickup last night?”

“No,” Antonio responded, “No problems with Dawn. Her mother gave her the sedative to have her ready for the pickup team, although probably not early enough all things considered. They have her in route and the payments have already gone through. The issue is with the twins, Hope and Faith.”

I felt Shelly tense up against me, as she had a special interest in the twins. Being the only tigress in my menagerie currently, and one of my personal favorites, I had already told her about the two new acquisitions who were going to become her sisters. As I finished braiding her hair, I ran my hands down her back to soothe her.

“It’s okay my pet,” I whispered in her ear. “Your sisters will be fine.”

“The twins?” I asked Antonio. “They’re still a week out from their fifteenth birthday, and not due to be picked up for at least another year. How are we having an issue with them?”

“Well, as you know, the girls’ mother has been monitoring them rather closely,” he replied. “She even went as far as putting a listening device in their bedroom after she discovered they were exploring their sexuality together.”

“Yes, I remember she was rather concerned when she called to inform us. Probably most concerned about losing the money we offered for her daughters. The contract was very clear regarding them having to be virgins when we pick them up, and she thought them losing their hymens through playing with each other would invalidate it. I can understand her fear, as we’ve been paying her four grand a month since they were twelve to take care of their needs. That was about the time I decided they would both make lovely tigresses and told Shelly here about her new sisters,” I replied as I started running my fingertips across her flanks and stomach, eliciting a purr from my lovely tigress. “What is her concern now? I made it clear to her that them playing with each other wasn’t an issue.”

Antonio rolled his eyes before continuing. “She claims she has been having a difficult time keeping them away from anything larger than each other’s fingers and tongues for satisfaction, but her reason for calling was because she overheard them discussing plans to lose their virginity. They have been planning to try seducing a couple of the boys they go to school with on their fifteenth birthday. She feels she can stop that, but is not sure how long she will be able to keep them from having sex, as they both seem very willing to find a way.”

“They’re younger than we prefer for a pickup, but we may not have a choice. Is she amenable to an early pickup?”

“Yes actually, she was calling to ask if we wanted to arrange an earlier pick up of them because of this.” Antonio replied. “She claims she doesn’t wish to let go of her daughters early, but is aware of the facts. If she doesn’t get the money you offered her, she won’t be able to support her family. The only way she has been able to get by for the past two years is the maintenance payments for the twins. The money we offered for them will not only allow her to support her other three children, but will put them through college while leaving enough to last her the rest of her life.”

“I have my doubts about that, but as long as the college funds were set up as I specified it’s not my problem anymore. Where’s the pickup group? They picked up Dawn last night in Maine; the twins are in Texas; can they make the stop to get them as well?”

“I anticipated your response and got a hold of them just in case. Thankfully they were delayed in Maine by the weather. They always stop in Dallas for fuel anyway, and are waiting in case you decided to have them pick up the twins as well. They should be arriving in Texas within the hour,” Antonio told me with a slight grin. “Would you like me to make the arrangements with the pick-up crew and the twins’ mother?”

“Yes,” I replied. “An extra day’s delay getting Dawn here won’t make a difference, but we need to get the twins before they get themselves into trouble. I would hate to lose such lovely pets because they couldn’t contain themselves.”

“Very good, Sir, I’ll make the arrangements,” Antonio stated as he reached for the door. “I’ll see you when you get to the office.”

I turned my attention back to Shelly and began running one of my hands across her thighs as the other came up to her breasts. I slowly started tracing small circles up her thigh and across her breasts. “Well my little tiger, it seems you’ll be getting your new sisters sooner than we anticipated.”

“MMMMM thank you, Master,” she moaned as my fingers reached her nipple and the lips of her pussy. “You’re so good to me. I know it will be a few weeks before they’re ready to accept their new lives and join me in my cabin, but may I be allowed to help teach them to pleasure you, Master?”

I slowly sank my finger deep into her pussy as my other hand began pinching her nipple, causing her to arch her body harder back into mine. “Actually my little tiger, they will be staying here with you from the beginning. The extra room we added to your cabin was in anticipation of their arrival. They will be restrained to keep them from hurting themselves, but I want to see if being with you will help them adjust to their new lives faster. I’ll have the wall removed by the end of the day so you can assist in setting up their sleeping areas. I even expect you to assist me in giving the new pets their nightly pleasures.”

I could feel her holding her breath as soon as I said the new arrivals would be with her, and as I finished, she squealed with excitement. Turning her body more towards me, she planted her lips squarely on mine.

My hand that had been pinching her nipple came around her back as she turned more. She brought her hands to my body, one going around my neck as she continued to passionately kiss me, the other dropping down to my groin. She grasped my cock and began stroking it with the same slow pace my fingers maintained in her pussy.

She pulled away from my mouth, slowly nibbling her way down my jaw and neck as she spoke.

“Please Master, may I be allowed to show you my gratitude for this wonderful gift?”

“Someone is being a very uppity little pet today,” I said as the hand I had around her back descended, sharply connecting with her ass. “But I’ll let it slide for now as I can feel your excitement over your new sisters.”

Sliding my fingers out of her dripping pussy, I put both hands on her ass and pulled her body hard against mine, lifting her up to place the entrance of her slit against my hard cock as I pulled her legs around me. I slid her pussy across my cock several times, smearing her juices all over my shaft.

“As for showing your gratitude my pet, I will allow you to ride me to start. Show me your appreciation for your new sisters, let me feel your spirit little tiger,” I said as I lined her slit up with the head of my cock and pulled her down onto my shaft. I could feel from the contractions in her pussy as she started to rock her hips against mine that she was close to her first orgasm. She started grinding her hips harder against me, rubbing her clit up against my pubic bone trying to push herself over the edge as I dug my fingers into the flesh of her ass. I leaned down and bit at the nape of her neck at the same time I slid one of the fingers that was still coated with her juices deep into her anus to trigger her orgasm.

With most of my pets, I would be rather upset with them focusing on their own orgasm before my pleasure, but not my little Shelly. I usually made sure my pets came on my fingers and tongue before I mounted them anyway, but she was so multi orgasmic that her first was just a warm up. It opened her up and unleashed the tigress that was buried inside her. As she came down from the peak, I heard a growl from deep in her throat as she started to bounce up and down on my shaft while her hips went into overdrive. It was rather amazing that she could manage to bounce up and down while still rotating her hips as if she was a professional belly dancer but she kept grinding on me hard. Even as I felt her pussy spasming through her second and third orgasms, she never slowed down or missed a stroke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.