Ssshotguneagle - Cover

Ssshotguneagle

Copyright© 2015 by Paperback Writer

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Popular female gamer gets kidnapped by three men who have plans for her and her new future.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Spitting   Needles   Violence  

“That’s right, baby doll. The one and only. You should be honored. You’re one of very few who knows my identity.”

Leah definitely wanted to share words with CO2Deviant, but they were not pleasantries. She tried her best to shout insults and derogatory remarks at him but it just came out as unintelligible sounds thanks to the ring gag.

“So if you’ve been wondering why all this is happening to you, now you know who to thank. It’s because of me you’re here. I told Alpha all about you. And what you did to me. Normally he wouldn’t go for something like this. Luckily for me, after taking one look at you, it wasn’t too hard to convince him. Keep that in mind the next time you ask yourself, ‘Why me? Why me?’”

CO2Deviant mocked her pretending to cry as he said the last words. He laughed at his own joke. Now Leah knew why she was there. It wasn’t random. She was a target ever since Alpha cried to him like a little bitch about what she did to him. Leah didn’t think she could get any angrier. All this because of some asshole and his ego! Didn’t he know this was too far? Apparently not. Knowing the reason why she was kidnapped and tortured gave Leah mixed emotions. How does he know Alpha, Kenny, and Buddy? What kind of connection do they share?

“I know, I know. It’s a lot to take in. If you think that was too much, wait until you see what comes next. But first...”

CO2Deviant stopped his assault on Leah’s ass to walk over to the set of tools Alpha and his friends had laid out for him. He picked up two small identical items and brought it back to his helpless victim. Once again he stood in front of Leah’s hung head, knelt down and yanked her head up roughly by the hair.

“You see these?” This time Leah didn’t wince in pain. Just a grunt. She was still enraged from the news she had heard moments earlier. Making no attempt to look at the two items he was showing her, Leah shot a look of hatred towards him. He noticed this and was very pleased to see the look of defiance.

“These are nipple clamps. And you see this? They’re ‘metal teeth.’ It’s bad enough these will hold on to anything for dear life, but it will be extra painful with these teeth buried into ‘em. I’ll give you one guess where these go. As much as I want to start off on a high note, I think hurting you slowly will be more rewarding. For me, anyway.”

He let go of Leah’s head to let it fall down again hanging freely. CO2Deviant positioned himself underneath Leah’s body to get better access to her tits. Thanks to the holes on the padding, supporting her chest and revealing her breasts, anyone can do whatever they wanted to them. Setting the nipple clamps down, he wanted to feel her up first. He preferred them to be a little bigger but they were still big enough to have fun with. Besides, knowing they belong to the non-consenting Leah made it more pleasurable for him.

“You have great tits too. I like them bigger but these are perfect with your body.” His new assault on her breasts was just as humiliating when he was massaging her ass. Only this time it was mixed with a feeling of disdain. It was a horrible feeling knowing a person you absolutely abhor is touching you in a sexual manner. Every time she struggled with her binds she believes she is close to breaking out of them. Her hatred was so intense, that she really believed it would help her break out of her restraints and pummel this asshole to a pulp. Instead, the only thing she succeeded was making herself more fatigue.

His fondling turned to pinching her nipples hard. He pulled on them to see how far they would go. A strange sound came out of Leah’s opened mouth which was her way of screaming.

“I bet they taste great too.”

CO2Deviant planted his mouth on Leah’s left tit, sucking with enough force hoping to squeeze some milk out of her. He did the same with the other. Engulfing as much of her tit as he could, CO2Deviant flicked her nipples rapidly with his tongue. Leah shut her eyes tightly, to avoid seeing what was being played in front of her. The humiliation was getting worse by the second, especially when she could do nothing to stop it. Which even then she couldn’t endure. It was difficult to imagine herself anywhere else at that moment. CO2Deviant continued on lapping and sucking Leah’s tits as if a newborn puppy would with its mother. He used one of his free hands to maul the tit he wasn’t busy sucking on. He made sure his saliva covered her boobs, making it shine. The last thing he did was biting down hard on each nipple until he heard some kind of sign from Leah that she did not enjoy it whatsoever. He bit down on her left nipple so hard that he accidentally drew blood.

“Oops! Sorry about that. Your tits bring out the worst in me.” CO2Deviant lapped up some of the blood, which wasn’t much, before setting the nipple clamp on it. The metal teeth tripled the pain. The vice-like grip was squeezing them so hard Leah thought they were about to be snipped off. Her neck might have been sore at this point but the agony from her nipples caused her to shake her head side to side.

“Take it easy, Shotguneagle. At least wait until the other clamp is on too.”

CO2Deviant yanked on her other nipple to make the clamp close a little of the aureole. The pain reached six-fold. Her body may have been securely strapped, but CO2Deviant could see she was shaking uncontrollably. In the three years of active sex, never had Leah let Todd this type of Congress. Still very young and just starting their sexual experience, they haven’t felt the need yet to spice things up. They were completely satisfied with their vanilla lifestyle. Now, Leah was getting a crash course on the most extreme BDSM. “I know those probably hurt like hell, but I think you can take a little bit more.”

CO2Deviant procured small weights to attach to the strings to her nipple clamps. As soon as the weights were pulling her nipples down hard, Leah feared her breasts were about to rip right off! It was a terrifying and excruciating ordeal. The tears kept coming like waves. Her sanity was about to be lost if this keeps up. CO2Deviant sensed this. He knew the girl was close to her breaking point. That fire she had a moment ago was still in her though. Because of that fire, he knew she wouldn’t break so easily. Stronger girls than Leah have had the unfortunate pleasure of being in the hands of Alpha and his two companions. But if Leah can get through the next part, CO2Deviant would categorize her as one of the strong ones.

“There. That wasn’t too bad, right?”

Leah’s wails turned to whimpers. With her mouth forced open for so long, Leah drooled a good amount of saliva onto the concrete floor, forming a small puddle.

“But you’re far from done. You haven’t even come close to feeling how I felt when you disgraced me. This next part should do the trick.”

Again, he retrieved another item. He didn’t bother to show it to Leah this time. What looked like an ordinary very thick, 7-inch dildo he was holding was yet another torture device. The material of the device was gel-like, taking away some of the discomforts from its massive size. He brought it down right behind Leah and her stretched-out split legs.

“Normally, I would use some lube to make this next part easy, but I don’t want it to be easy. Not for you. Besides, I think-- What the... ?”

CO2Deviant did not notice Leah’s pussy was dripping with her own secretion during her treatment. It surprised him that she was getting extremely wet out of this tribulation. Even Leah hadn’t noticed it. She had other things on her mind. It was when he inserted his index finger inside her, did Leah realize how wet she has gotten. It tore her up inside as the humiliation just kept piling up. She was too ashamed.

“You fucking slut! You’re getting off from this?! I knew it. You’re just like the rest of them. We’ll see how much you like what I’m gonna do to you next”.

CO2Deviant roughly and forcefully jammed the thick phallus inside her pussy. He was hoping she would be dry, only adding more to the pain, but because of her bodily fluids, it went in with somewhat easier. Even with her heavy secretions, however, it still hurt Leah. Todd’s own length was average in size and not as thick as the phallus that was forcing away inside her pussy.

CO2Deviant had to jam the last two inches with a stronger effort, while carefully trying not to press the button at the base of the dildo. Not just yet.

“I’m guessing Mr. Hotdog doesn’t have much of a hot dog if you couldn’t take this in. Don’t worry. Alpha and his friends will take care of that. They’ll do a lot worse than what I’m doing. So be grateful.”

“Grateful” wouldn’t be the word Leah would use. Right now the word that comes to mind is “pain.” Not just physically but mentally as well. If she ever escaped this hell, she knew she would need therapy no matter how hard she refused. Her family and Todd would insist upon it after they hear what she has been through. She won’t give any details but they’ll know. Everyone will know she’s been through hell.

“As much as you’re enjoying this, bitch, the fun stops here.” Leah hated that this new lunatic thought she was enjoying it because of her body’s response to the situation. She has heard stories of rape victims having orgasms from their rapists, bringing in shame, guilt, and humiliation. They think that maybe they did enjoy it and that just maybe it really wasn’t rape. But Leah knew better. This was going to be rape. She was about to be a victim. Her body may respond to the attacks, but her mind and soul will never give in. Still standing behind Leah, CO2Deviant was waiting for her to get used to the object he just shoved inside her. He loved the way she was squirming, either trying to adjust to the new feeling inside or trying to expel it. It was no use. It was lodged in there tightly. If there was any chance of it coming out, CO2Deviant was about to eliminate it.

The button at the base had to be pressed a little hard to activate its purpose. As soon as CO2Deviant pushed the button, a loud, uncanny scream escaped out of Leah’s mouth.

It even frightened CO2Deviant a little bit. He has used the device before in the past from different women, but Leah’s reaction had to be the worst. Pressing that button activated minuscule, sharp pins jutting out of the gel-like phallus up inside Leah. The length of these tiny pins was long enough to cause insurmountable pain, but not long enough to cause any permanent or fatal damage to whoever’s “wearing” it. To Leah, it felt like someone was slowly stabbing her from the inside with no sign of stopping.

Her screams quickly went silent. She lost her voice. Her next reaction was shaking her head wildly. She needed to do something, anything to take her mind off the pain. With 90% of her body immobile, shaking her head was the only thing she could do to react with what she was feeling.

CO2Deviant took a step back to marvel at the beauty in front of him. He walked around her, making sure to take in every detail. Her entire naked body was now covered in a thin layer of sweat. Her subtle shaking caused the weights hanging from her nipple clamps to dance a little. Their death-like grip made sure they were not going to come off anytime soon. She curled her toes hard, another means to react to the pain. The muscles on her back and legs were much more visible now. She’s going to need some rest after this. But not yet.

He stopped in front of her hung head, which Leah made limp. He bent down, picked her head up by her hair again, and looked at her. She may have looked like a mess, but the pain and fear on her face was a thing of beauty to him. He studied her face carefully, making sure it was the genuine pain he saw. This cunt caused him a lot of trouble, and his revenge was going according to plan.

Moving his hand from her hair to under her chin, he used his other hand to caress her face. “Sssh, sssh, sssh, it’s okay, it’s okay. We’re almost done. Your punishment is almost over. There’s just one more thing I have to do.”

Still holding her head by the chin, CO2Deviant carefully reached for the rope that had Leah’s hair tied to. He reached for the other free end that went through the loop from the ceiling. Holding onto it, he pulled it just enough so he could support Leah’s head. When he felt her head was being supported, he carefully released his hold from her chin. Now Leah’s head was being held up thanks to Him and the rope he was holding onto. With even more care, he slowly pulled the rope, forcing Leah’s head to come up until she was facing the wall from the other side of the room in front of her.

CO2Deviant momentarily tied the rope off using the loop from above to keep her head up. He grabs hold of the anal hook and then stopped suddenly.

“Damn. I totally forgot to lube you up before I put this inside your ass. You won’t like it without it, trust me.”

It was getting harder for Leah to listen to whatever he was saying. Her mind was slowly slipping out of consciousness. The scalp from her head felt like it was going to be ripped out at any moment. If she didn’t have any neck problems yet, the new position her head was in, will take care of that. CO2Deviant returned with not only a special type of lube but with latex gloves as well.

“I have to be careful when dealing with this stuff,” he said as he put on each glove. “Alpha won’t tell me what it is, but I sure as hell know what it does.”

Making sure his hands were completely covered by the gloves, he opened the top to the bottle. He coated two of his fingers with the lube, covering it down to the base of his fingers. Thanks to her forced, split legs, CO2Deviant had perfect access to Leah’s asshole. He took his time inserting his two fingers with the mystery lube on it. Even with the lube, he had to apply enough force to get inside her ass. Another sexual act Leah has never done before. That is until Kenny’s session when he forced her to have an orgasm with a dildo up her ass.

CO2Deviant wasn’t halfway in until, yet again, Leah’s body reacted. Her voice was still out, so she resumed her minimal shaking. The lube gave a painful stinging sensation that Alpha would describe as a mix between being stabbed by a thousand knives and being burned alive. The beauty of this lube was the sensation would remain constant, never died down, which in turn means the victim would never be able to get used to it. The only way she could get relief is from a special antidote.

CO2Deviant left his two fingers inside her asshole once he got it all in. He wanted to wiggle around their, but it was evident that Leah had never had anal sex or at the very least barely used her asshole for any sexual activity. It was so tight that CO2Deviant wondered if he was going to be able to get his fingers out! After this though, Leah’s body went limp. It was as if someone turned her “off” switch. But CO2Deviant knew what happened. She finally passed out.

He looked at his watch in disappointment.

“Not even thirty minutes. What a weak bitch”

Holding onto her ass for support, CO2Deviant yanked his fingers out of her. He carefully took off his gloves and disposed of them in a special trash bin, Alpha or his two companions would dispose of any of its contents.

He walked in front of Leah to see her face. Even in an unconscious state, she still had that look of pain. Drool kept coming out of her mouth, adding on to the puddle from the ground. He didn’t want her to miss any of the things he was doing to her. It took two smelling salts to wake her up. Leah was coming to too slowly for CO2Deviant, which he felt warranted a slap on the face.

SLAP!

“Wake up! You’re not getting off that easy. I don’t want you to miss this.”

Leah didn’t realize she passed out. She wished this asshole had kept her unconscious. Not a moment sooner, all the pain from the acts he had done to her came flooding back. With everything done to her, she felt like her body was about to be ripped apart. With her body tightly bound, she felt her nipples being pulled with sharp clamps, her pussy felt like it was being shredded and now her ass was being stung relentlessly. She thought her hair being pulled to support her head was the cherry on top. But it was not over yet.

CO2Deviant grabbed a hold of the oversize hook and began inserting the ball part of the hook inside her ass. His two fingers were hard enough to gain access. The anal hook was almost impossible. But thanks to the special lube he had applied, her ass gave way some. CO2Deviant even had to resort leaning his whole upper body to force the ball inside.

It was just pain topping off more pain for Leah. Her voice came back letting out mixtures of screams and groans. If there was ever a time she could escape her body, now would be it. If he had any more plans for her, she thought she was going to die. Leah held her breath as CO2Deviant got the ball halfway there.

“Almost ... there...” CO2Deviant struggled. But after giving one final push, her ass completely engulfed the ball. With the anal hook finally inside her, Leah gave a heavy exhale, followed by more crying.

“There we go! I knew a cunt like you could do it.” CO2Deviant congratulated her by slapping her already sore ass. “Let me adjust this real quick ... and ... now you’re done!”

CO2Deviant released the knot that he tied on the loop from above to hold Leah’s head. Now her head was being held up thanks to the rope that was being anchored by the anal hook. It was a double whammy for Leah. Her already sore neck and shoulders were being held up by the hook in her ass which still caused the undying stinging sensation from the lube CO2Deviant applied. Since her head was up now, CO2Deviant grabbed her glasses from the table to put them on her. Her look was complete.

To the average person, she a terrifying mess. To people like CO2Deviant, Alpha, Kenny, and Buddy, however, she was erotic. A treat for the eyes. They were part of the disturbed group of individuals who took extreme joy in watching beautiful women suffer. And Leah was one of many unfortunate candidates to fulfill the lusts of these depraved men.

CO2Deviant couldn’t take it anymore. Standing in front of Leah, so that she had a perfect view of him, he started undressing quickly in front of her. Leah closed her eyes to avoid looking at him. She had other things to worry about. She didn’t want to see her soon-to-be rapist undress in front of her. But CO2Deviant didn’t like that. Right before he was about to take off his pants, he slapped Leah on the face hard. The pain from it ricochet from her face to her hair then to her ass.

“Open your eyes, bitch! You’ll look at me as I fuck your face first! If you closed them again, I’ll make sure to keep them open for you. And believe me, you won’t like one second of it.”

As hard as it was for Leah, she looked on as her attacker resumed taking off his clothes. This was no easy task. With her glasses on, she had a perfect vision of CO2Deviant and whatever else was in front of her. Besides the humiliation of it, Leah still had to deal with the pain she was enduring simultaneously. She prayed that by now the pain would be numb, but it still remained! She felt every inch of her body that was in agony. Her mind was on nowhere else at this moment. And now this psychopath in front of her is going to force her to suck his dick. Leah thought if the physical pain wouldn’t go numb, her mind will.

As he took off the last article of clothing, CO2Deviant stood inches away from Leah’s gaping mouth. To her horror, Leah had a perfect view of his hard cock. It was big, long and thick. Nothing like Todd’s. Leah didn’t think he would be that big judging by his body.

There were now two naked individuals in the room. One was unwilling and subdued, while the other was very willing and very free to do whatever he wanted to do to S.S.Shotguneagle.

CO2Deviant put each of his hands at the sides of her face. He was getting ready to put his raging hard cock inside SSShotguneagle’s mouth. Many, many times he would fantasize about this moment. I’m sure a lot of horny guys who watched her videos have too. CO2Deviant was going to make every second of this moment count

“Look at me, whore.”

Leah looked up at him through her big glasses with pain and defeat in her eyes.

“This is what you get for humiliating me. You deserve this. You brought this on yourself. Remember that.” This actually made Leah a little angry, but it was soon washed away thanks to the overwhelming pain she was feeling from her body.

“This is also for all the guys you would tease on your videos. For dressing like a whore, thinking you’re better than us. Well, you’re not. Your just a wannabe whore who needs attention from everybody no matter how they get it. This is your punishment.”

With much anticipation and excitement, CO2Deviant slowly inserted his cock inside Leah’s open mouth. He watched carefully as he sank deeper and deeper. He didn’t care she closed her eyes tightly to undergo the forced blowjob she had to give. She hated giving head. She tried it once with Todd, but even he thought it was awkward. It never bothered him that she never did it for him again afterward. Their sex life might have been vanilla but it was more than enough for them.

CO2Deviant watched with fascination and satisfaction as he made his cock disappear inside Leah’s mouth. Leah tried to use her tongue to block if not expel the invasive member. But that only added pleasure for him. It was as if she was willingly licking his shaft. It didn’t necessarily taste disgusting to Leah. It was just the fact she had some guy’s penis, not her boyfriend’s, in her mouth. In her current state, giving head was the very last thing she wanted to do.

He sunk his cock all the way in her mouth until he could go no further. That wasn’t technically true. Leah’s gag reflex prevented him from going any further. The ring gag may have opened her mouth fairly wide, but his cock filled her up completely. The warmth of her mouth sent waves of pleasure, starting from his member and spreading throughout his body. He closed his eyes and lifted his head up in ecstasy. What increased the pleasure was knowing who it was and how very much unwilling she was in this while being in a world of pain. He returned his gaze back to Leah. Her eyes were still firmly shut. She looked extremely pitiful yet attractive with most of his cock buried in her mouth. She was gagging uncontrollably, coughing at times, trying to adjust to the object in her mouth. He wanted to jam the remaining last inches of his cock in her mouth but he didn’t want to risk damaging her throat.

Instead, he retracted his cock a little, only to sink it back in slowly. He didn’t take his time because he wanted to be careful with her, but because CO2Deviant wanted to drag it out as long as possible. He knew that if he started off fast, he would cum sooner.

He rocked his cock back and forth in a steady rhythm. He held her head still with both hands as he fucked her face. He stopped just once to take his cock out to rub his head all over her lips. He wanted Leah to completely taste it. He loved how her saliva completely coated his cock. Her drooling increased since he began fucking her face.

He softly petted her hair with one hand. Leah almost felt comforted from it as a way to soothe her as she was dealing with the pain her body was suffering. With her eyes still closed, she imagined it was Todd’s hand who was comforting her.

“Look at me.”

She opened her eyes to look up at him, thinking she was about to see Todd’s face. She quickly shut her eyes again, weeping some more. Her desperation to be anywhere else than there was so bad, she actually believed Todd was there to rescue her.

“No, no, no, no. Keep them open. Or, remember, I’ll find a way to make them stay open.”

Fearing the worst, Leah reopened her eyes to look up at her tormentor, with much difficulty.

“You look so fucking hot with my dick in your mouth. Wow. I still can’t believe it. S.S.Shotguneagle is sucking my dick! Who says fantasies don’t come true?” he joked.

CO2Deviant resumed his thrusts, slowly fucking her face.

“Don’t take your eyes off me. You’ll be sorry if you do.”

Leah wanted so badly for her mind to drift far away from this place. She didn’t want to look at her captor while he was making her blow him. But the torture devices on her made it hard for her to do so. She was getting used to the clamps on her nipples, but it was the weights that renewed the pain. The burning sensation from her ass was still fresh which made her move her hips to adjust to the pain. But adjusting her hips caused more pain from her pussy as the phallus with the tiny needles moved around finding new places inside her to poke her with. He may have slowly stroked his cock with her mouth, but even the slightest movement from her head caused pain from her neck and shoulders. When Leah would try to move her head to alter her position, she only succeeded in pulling the scalp from her hair and pulling the anal hook that was lodged deep in her ass. There was no escaping her predicament.

“Oh yeah ... your mouth feels fucking incredible. Suck my fucking cock. I love how you’re in so much pain right now. I can’t even imagine what you’re feeling. I’m the luckiest son-of-a-bitch. Mmmmm ... Fuck...” When he felt Leah was getting used to it, CO2Deviant picked up his pace a little. He was hoping he could get her to swallow it all before he came. Still being careful with her, he grabbed a hold from under her head with one hand and held the back of her head with the other. He adjusted his stance a little for better access and proceeded to insert the rest of his shaft inside Leah’s mouth.

Leah couldn’t help but wince from the gagging until she had to shut her eyes to withstand the deepthroat.

“C’mon I know you can do it. Just a little bit more. You’re so close...”

His voice was the equivalent of daggers shooting into her ears. She hated him more than she feared him. It was downright impossible to show any kind of rage due to the immense pain she was going through. It felt natural to only hurt and cry.

The gagging sound only turned on CO2Deviant more. Everything about her and what she was going through send waves of arousal throughout his body. He could no longer hold it anymore. Leah’s lips were only half an inch away from reaching the base of his cock when CO2Deviant finally erupted.

“OH, MY GOOOOOOD!!! FUUUUUUUCK!!!”

It was the best orgasm he ever felt. One of many to come. The pleasure he was feeling through Leah’s torture was so intense, a vast amount of his white substance shot out of him and down Leah’s throat. His pumps were a little quicker as he used Leah’s mouth to squeeze out every drop of his cum. Leah instinctively swallowed without realizing what just happened. By the time she swallowed most of his cum it was already too late. Her stomach was turning, realizing what she had just ingested. The thought made her so sick, she was surprised she didn’t throw up. Instead, she made retching sounds, which sounded more like lust-filled moans thanks to CO2Deviant’ cock in her mouth.

He left his dick in her mouth as it slowly deflated, pumping slower to adjust to his sensitivity level. All the while forgetting the pain Leah was still in and the new level of humiliation she was feeling. For over a minute, he was on cloud 9.

Returning back to Earth, CO2Deviant took his spent manhood out of her mouth. Some of the cum that Leah didn’t swallow, seeped out and onto the pool of saliva on the ground. He walked around the room a little bit trying to get rid of the stiff feeling from his legs.

“Fuck me, if that wasn’t the best blowjob ever! Phew!”

CO2Deviant retrieved his boxers from his pile of clothes to put on. He didn’t feel comfortable doing the next part completely naked. He knew Alpha and the other two were watching. He didn’t feel self-conscious about it anymore after doing this for awhile. Just wearing his boxers was good enough. As he was getting ready for the next part of the session, Leah continued to suffer without missing a beat. He didn’t give her the same privilege of recovering as he gave himself. Without his cock in her mouth, Leah’s mind took notice again the pain her body was going through. Her crying returned as a result of a mixture of pain and humiliation.

“That should hold me over for a little bit. But we’re STILL not done yet. I feel loads better, but you still need to be punished just a little bit more.”

CO2Deviant retrieved a cane from his items set. It was long and very sturdy, made from a rubber material that is meant to leave an agonizing feeling to whatever it touches without leaving any evidence behind.

“I still need to fuck you. It’ll help me forgive you for everything you’ve ever done to me. That we really don’t need to be intimidated by bitches like you. But right now, thanks to your incredible blowjob, I’m spent. The next part will help me get hard again. You see this?”

Leah could only still look forward which he took position to show her the cane. It was becoming more difficult to see because of the amount of tears she was producing. But with him being really close to her, she could tell what he was holding.

“I’m going to hit you with this all over your body. Check this out.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.