My Life With My Father - Cover

My Life With My Father

 

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Michael is a fifty-year-old man who lost his wife four years earlier. They had met in the theatre, got married, having two girls. He, in a change of pace, went to an audition and since then, his life started to change. All because of the young girl he met. Her name is Karol and at first look appears only seventeen years old. This is their story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Incest   Father   Daughter   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"I'm starving, Karol. How about you?"

"I'm real hungry, Daddy ... but not for food!" she said, oh so wickedly.

"I thought you might just say something like that K, but before I do anything else, I've gotta have some food! Those two scenes really took all the emotion I could muster."

"You were magnificent Michael. I felt honored to be doing that scene with you. I saw pathos in your eyes for Molly, but when you started talking to J-bird. Ooh. I actually got turned on and couldn't wait for the next thing Robert was about to say."

"I know I never could have done that without the time we've spent together, my dear. You have the most radiant face, capable of expressions of concern and lust and I saw both of them during that scene," I said.

Karol responded, "Well, we should work through the rest of our scenes in advance Michael. This might sound silly, but that felt just like real life, not a play! Have you ever said anything similar to either of your daughters?"

"You are sincerely, amazingly intuitive, K. My youngest, Michaelina, known as Mika growing up ... one time, after my wife's condition had reared it's torturous head, I had moved from our bedroom to the sofa; so my wife could rest. I must have started crying, worrying about Louise ... Mika, came to me on the sofa and lay down with me. She'd taken my hand and moved it to her tummy and crying the biggest tears she said, 'Daddy, I know you still love her, but you can't anymore. If you need somebody to love ... I'm always right here for you.'"

"I had turned to look at her beautifully expressive face, and said to her, 'Thank you, Mika! It's only a matter of time before your momma passes on. Those pills she's taking are simply delaying the inescapable. I love her so much ... I already miss her! I tell her that I love her every day but, she is so out of it any more, I don't know if she understands what I am saying to her.'"

"Mika replied to me, 'Daddy, I know you love her, but can't love her the way you want anymore. I'm here Daddy, if you want somebody to love.'"

"In tears of my own, I told her, 'I can't do that to you, my lovely Mika. That wouldn't be fair to whomever you fall in love with in the future. I understand your love. I feel it when you're around me. Go back to your own bed, dear.' I'd kissed her on the tip of her nose and sent her on her way."

Karol was sobbing while I was telling this story. We pulled into the drive-thru of a Carl's Jr. and ordered some food and took it back to the house. I wolfed through it I was so hungry. I got up to throw away the trash and Karol had gotten up too.

She took my hand and we walked together into my bedroom. K took off my shirt and put her hands on my chest. She swirled her hands around moving from my belly button up to my nipples, which had gotten hard. She moved towards me and touched her lips to mine, using just a very little bit of pressure. Then she put her hands on my butt and pushed down my pants and underwear, without even unbuckling my belt. I stepped out of them while she removed her red dress, leaving her wearing those pretty pink panties.

She pushed me back on the bed and said, "Let me be your daughter, your lover tonight, Michael!"

I-I could barely speak, as I heard myself say out loud, "I'm ready, Karol. I'm ready to ... make love to you."

"Michael, tonight it's just you and me. No Louise, Ruth or Mika. Just Karol and Michael. Two people who care deeply for one another."

"Yes, I do, Karol. I do care for you ... I love you. Let me love you, please Karol?"

She removed her panties and climbed on top of me. She took my cock and touched it with the tip of her tongue. That got it hard in a split second. Then she raised herself up and, using her hand on my cock, dropped down impaling her very wet pussy. I was — I was inside her pussy ... I was inside a pussy for the first time in almost ... six years? I thought I would never enjoy this feeling again.

I'm so sorry, Louise; but I have to live. I have to love someone. I'll never stop loving you; and ... Karol is that someone!

Karol started raising herself up and down, up and down, over and over, and over and over again. I had a feeling that overwhelmed me. It was marvelous. The throbbing that was going on all through my penis ... I suddenly realized that I was about to cum. I could barely speak, "Karol, can I?"

She spoke so softly, and said, "Yes Michael. Cum inside me! Show me how much you love me. Cum inside me. Fill me with some of that man seed you've got. I've been waiting for you to be ready for me. Tell me when ... I'm about to cum as well."

Hearing those words from her did it. I came inside her. I couldn't stop cumming. It felt so good. It got a little sloppy, there was so much, but Karol didn't seem to mind. She softly said, "I came at the same time, Michael! I love you so much. You look tired ... go to sleep. We can do some more of this in the morning, if you want?"

"Ohhhh I want. I'm so tired. I'm sorry K. I've got to rest. You were fantastic. I love you so much, my K."

She laid on me and fell asleep as well. I haven't slept that soundly ... in many years, before Louise ever got sick. I needed to go visit her gravesite in the morning.


THURSDAY

After getting up and showering and changing, I told Karol about my plans to visit my wife at her gravesite. She asked if she could come along. I told her, maybe the next time. I had to talk to Louise alone. Karol realized what this meant. She smiled and told me she would still be here when I got back.

Louise is buried at OverCrest Memorial Cemetery on the east side of town and I usually visit her about once a month. Once a day the first few months, then less as time passed, but this would be a special visit. I drove to the Whispering Winds section of the cemetery and got out of the car. When she was first buried there, she was the first occupant of Whispering Winds. Now, there aren't many places left, so many have passed on.

As the Whispering Winds filled, I almost felt that Louise needed to be alone. But those alongside her ... hopefully she was getting to know. She was one of those who always started up conversations with those around her. Here would be ... no different.

I walked over to her headstone and stopped to see her name with my name there to be buried with her when I pass. i kneeled and lowered my head, started to weep.

"Louise, I found her! I found he ... and she's you ... all over again. Her smile, her energy, her love of life, and her love of me! I promised you that I would never forget the times we'd had together. They're forever ingrained, deep, deep in my memory. I remember how you said that I would likely be married within a year of you passing on, but no one else ever made me feel ... the way you did."

"Karol does!"

"That's her name — Karol Lebrecque — I met her at the theatre, the same way and the same place we met ... all those years ago! I need your blessing, please?"

A very strong breeze came through the Whispering Winds.

I took it all in and said, "Ohh ... Thank you, Louise! I know she will make me happy ... the same way you made me very happy. I'm going to ask her to marry me tonight at dinner. Can I give her your engagement ring?"

This time another breeze happened.

Raising my head to the sky I said, "Thank you, Louise. I'll bring her here ... very soon to meet you."

A song that Louise loved to hear was "You Are So Beautiful To Me" and I sang it out loud to her...

You are so beautiful ... to me
You are so beautiful ... to me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful ... to me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're every, everything I need
You are so beautiful to me

Back in the day, she made me sing just like Joe Cocker did, not caring how that hurt my throat

This was our song. Forever!


I wet back to the house and Karol had showered and changed into a very pretty blouse and slacks. She saw my face and could tell that I was content. She came up to me and gave me a big hug and then a light kiss on the lips saying, "I love you!"

"I know!" I responded. "I hope you have a nice dress. Actually, the red one from last night would be perfect for our dinner date, later."

"Oohh, we're going out to dinner. Is there a special reason?"

"You'll have to wait and fine out, my dear!" My mind was laser-focused.

"Oh! A mystery. I love a good mystery. In the meantime, do you want to work on another scene?"

"Give me about five minutes, then sure."

"Karol, The next scene explores the mind of the father as he decides that he's willing to fuck his daughter to feel and stay young. It's a shame we don't see much physical love between the two of them. It could show how much he cares."

"Michael, what are you thinking? I see that look on your face ... you're up to something devious," my fiancée said.

"Let's first run the scene as written, OK — K?"

"All right, Daddy!"

ACT 1, SCENE 3.

Karol, as JESSICA "Daddy, I don't think we should be kissing. What if mommy sees us? Won't she be upset with you?"

Michael, as ROBERT "Jessica — your mother doesn't understand the needs of a man late in his life. To a woman, sex once a month may feel like too often, but to a man, he thinks that sex once a week is not enough."

JESSICA "Love is more than sex, Daddy. We don't have to have sex to show we're in love."

ROBERT "That's exactly what your mother thinks ... that sex isn't the same thing as love. But, she is wrong, and so are you! A man shows love by the way he smiles. He can care about somebody by buying them a gift on their birthday or anniversary, but love, true love ... is expressed only when two people are naked."

Stage directions mention that some form of affection is shown between the father and daughter here. It said to be as explicit as your community, and your own morals may allow.

JESSICA "Daddy, that feels nice, but I know it's got to be wrong. A father and his daughter should not be doing what we're doing. Please, Daddy! Keep your hands to yourself. I'm still a virgin and I plan on staying one until my wedding night. I'll let you kiss me a little, but please don't touch me! I love you but like I said before I am not in love with you."

ROBERT "I'm just trying to express myself to you, Jessica. I want you to understand that love between two people, regardless of their relationship is important to being friends, as you grow older. Look at your mother and me. We're not friends anymore! We barely even talk to each other and when we do, we're yelling at each other more than we're talking to each other."

JESSICA "I think I get it, Daddy. Communication is the key to a complete relationship. Love and sex may come and go, but what you say and how you say it is just as important."

End of Scene 3

"That scene seems important to the setup of where their relationship is going, don't you think?" I wondered aloud.

"Yeah Michael. I think that Jessica may be trying to justify how her feelings for her daddy are changing?"

"Exactly! Wow, K ... talk about being on the same wavelength. Wanna hot tub with Daddy, dear?"

"Is this suit optional this time, Daddy?" she asked giving me a look.

"Yeah, why not? I'll get us some towels, Karol. Meet you in the tub. I'll bring the phone with me this time, just in case."

"Ha-ha-ha Michael, you're learning, aren't you?"

"I got the towels and the phone, K!"

I walked out to the hot tub. Karol had taken off the cover of the tub and had turned it on. I had a hunch that the hot tub wasn't going to be the only thing that she was turning on tonight.

Just as I had dropped my clothes off and had gotten into the tub the phone rang. Is this going to happen every time or what? Karol was nearer the phone so she answered it.

"Hello, Manning residence."

"This is Karol. How may I direct your call?"

"Oh hello, Michaelina."

"Yeah! Your dad just got in the hot tub."

"I'll give him the phone."

"Sure. All right. Here he is."

I gave her a look like, what — no smart-ass repartee this time?

"Hello, Mika. How is my youngest and prettiest daughter doing?"

"Yes, that was Karol Lebrecque."

"Uh-huh, she's playing my daughter in this play we have in rehearsal."

"Why is she here?"

"I told Ruthie ... oh, you haven't talked to Ruthie recently, it must be safe to assume."

"Well, Karol's moved in during the run of the play."

"Describe her? OK — She's 30, but she looks 17; She's never been married, but constantly on the lookout for a nice-looking 50 year old man. She's 5 foot 2, shaped a lot like Ruthie with beautiful natural red hair."

"How do I know she's a natural redhead? Mika! A gentleman never kisses and tells."

"Her boobs are probably a little bigger than Ruthie's."

"We're in the hot tub together naked, Mika. That's how I know.

You asked me!"

"Yes, she's a fabulous woman, who I have fallen in love with ... hopelessly."

"Yes, I — said Love!"

"Yes. I still love your mother, but as everybody has been telling me, I'm ... moving forward."

"I know I met her only six days ago, but you never know when you are about to meet the love of your life."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.