Becoming a School Slut - Cover

Becoming a School Slut

Copyright© 2015 by bydasea

Chapter 33

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Attending a new school and wanting to be a cheer leader, young Wendy gets caught in a trap to make her a slut and whore for the Captain of the squad. She is encouraged to do an initiation which exposes her naked body in the school and then is blackmailed to do as the captain says. She will do anything to stop her parents from seeing what she did and only gets in deeper. But, she didn't have to worry because her parents already know and helped set her up.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Teacher/Student   Workplace   School   Nudism  

I woke with gentle kisses on the back of my neck and ear and shoulder, to find daddy spooning up against me. I glanced at the clock, it was after 2p.m ... at first I did not realize that he had that wonderful cock of his stuffed deep inside me, till he started sliding it in and out. Being woken like this was amazing, I know I felt full but I thought it was a phantom feeling after the gangbang, (I had this same feeling after least weekend). As daddy was picking up speed; he said, "I couldn't wait any longer to have my cock back in your hot little cunt."

I smiled, kissing him with desire and said, "Oh daddy, you can put your nice big cock in my cunt any time you want. Along with my ass and mouth. They are yours anytime."

With that daddy pulled out of my soggy cunt, rolled me on my back, put my legs over his shoulders and drove his fat spike back into me. He started really pounding my cunt, but suddenly he stopped and pulled out, just as I was getting close to coming. I could see my cunt juices dripping off the end of his long hard cock. "On your knees cunt" he ordered. I jumped at his voice, rolling over and pushing my ass in the air, anxiously waiting for him to put his wonderful cock back in me. He grabbed my hips, and pulled me back until the head of his dick was just brushing against my cunt. He teased me like that for what seemed like forever. As he rubbed his cock up and down my wet slit, I got more and more excited and started trying to push back to get his cock in my cunt. Each time I did he would smack my ass hard causing me to yelp from the momentary pain. That just seemed to add fuel to the fire building in my cunt. I begged him, "Fuck me please daddy ... PLEASE"

When daddy heard me beg he grabbed my hips and pulled me back hard driving his large mushroom head into my cunt splitting my cunt lips, driving his cock deep in to the depths of my body. I screamed at the violent intrusion, "AWWW FUCK, YES DADDY, SLAM THAT COCK INTO ME!!!". Daddy's cock moved at a pace that I have not felt before, bottoming out on my cervix with every inward thrust. Out of nowhere; "WHACK, WHACK, WHACK" came his hand down onto my upturned ass, the sound echoing off the walls of my room. I flipped my hair out of my eyes and over my back, turning my head to look back at him. He grabbed my hair, wrapped it in his fist, and pulled my head back hard, only allowing me to look forward and causing me to feel pain as he pulled me back. As he fucked my cunt, he worked two fingers in to my asshole. It felt good having my ass and cunt filled, now if I had a cock or pussy for my mouth, I'd be in heaven. Daddy worked a third finger into me and then a fourth. Four fingers sawing in and out my ass, as he drove that hard slab of fat man meat deep into me.

He long stroked my dripping cunt, fingers deep in my ass, working my body like the cheap whore I had become. With every inward stroke, he was bringing me closer and closer to one major orgasm. This whole time I was moaning and telling him to, "fuck me harder daddy. Come on, fuck my little cunt and ass, make it yours now. I'm your whore daddy, fuck me". As I got the last word out, he slowed to a stop.

He dropped my hair, and my head was finally able to relax. His hands slid up my sides, till he was laying over my back. His hands came under me, to grip my perky fourteen year old hanging tits. With a new hold on my body, he started a new attack with his wonderful cock. I was so wet, the top of my thighs were covered in my cunt juices, the sheet where spotted under our joined bodies. I hung my head down and looked down my body and I could see my juices dripping off daddy's ball sack, as it swung back and forth.

With all the fucking that I have done, all the cock that I sucked, no one has been able to last more than a few minutes, not even Jimmy. But daddy had been fucking me for a while now, and it didn't look like he was ready for this to end.

Just when I thought I was going over the edge of a great major climax, daddy pulled the plug again. Holding on to my tits, he pulled us both up without disconnecting our joined bodies. Then he fell back, landing with me on top of him in a reverse cow-girl. Grabbing my hips, he started sliding my small framed body up and down his mighty pole.

His breathing changed, as he started twisting my nipples by the nipple rings, sending me higher and higher. "AWWW FUCK DADDY, KEEP PULLING MY NIPPLES, OH FUCK, I'M GOING TO CUM FOR YOU" I screamed. I felt that amazing cock of his start to swell up inside me. I knew he was going to fill me soon. So I started chanting, "cum for me daddy, cum for me daddy ", over and over. With one final thrust of that wonderful feeling cock, I felt the first rope from his powerful orgasm hit my cervix, the flood gates let go and I started cumming right along with him. I screamed, "FUCK ME DADDY. FUCK YOUR LITTLE 14-YEAR-OLD WHORE. I'M CUUUMMMMIINNNG!!" Squirt after squirt of my girl juices, shot from my cunt, landing on the foot of the bed.

As daddy disentangled his wonderful cock from my over flowing cunt, he flopped back lying beside me. His glistening semi-hard slab of man meat, was calling to me for cleaning. That's exactly what I did. I took him deep in to my mouth, bobbing my head up and down. Daddy warped his hand in my hair, guiding my movements. Kneeling over him, my cunt dripped our combined juices to the sheet below. As I worked his cock clean, life started coming back to it. He started getting harder and longer with every up and down motion, "Oh you little cunt, that feels so great, but you've got to stop. There are things we still need to talk about," he said. With that I let his hard cock slip from my lips.

The powerful orgasm we both experienced, left us both needing a shower. Daddy said, "Let's go grab showers, then meet me in the kitchen too get something to eat". With that he gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. As he walked away he looked back and said, "We don't even need to dress any more. I love seeing your hot little body, just the way you are now. I don't ever want you to wear clothes again." I noticed the clock, it was now around 3:30pm.

I smiled and said, "You sound like Mistress Pam. She wants me naked all the time; so she can show me off. But I think one of these days it'll get me in trouble."

"Yes I know she likes you naked. I loved seeing you stripping in the mornings and watching those other kids take your panties. You are really so much like your mother. We used to watch her do the same thing when we were in school. She also loves being naked. If she could, she would never wear clothes." Dad said as he walked into the master bedroom.

I came downstairs, after a long hot shower. I had a towel wrapped around my heard and nothing else on. I found daddy in the kitchen.

He had a nice little brunch ready for us, when I walked in. I asked, "Where is mom?"

"Kathy came to pick her up. She had some clients to take care of. Mom always helps out with clients and they love fucking her. Someday, you'll go with her to help out." Dad told me.

We sat eating our food, not really saying too much to each other. I could feel cum running out of my cunt, even after two showers, I just could not get it all out. I should have put the towel down, to keep the chair from being stained, but I was hungry.

Once I finished eating, I said, "Daddy, my cunt is still leaking and I need to clean it up. How would you like me to do it?"

"Oh, like you always do for Pam. You look so hot sucking your hot little cunt and I want to see you do it now." He answered.

I got on my back on the kitchen floor and flipped up until I could put my mouth on my cunt. I hadn't done this for a few days and was a little stiff, but wanted to do it now for my daddy so I pulled harder until I finally got my mouth on my cunt. Daddy was watching me live and in person, not on some video. I knew how open my cunt and ass would be when I flipped. I got in the right position and started licking and sucking my cunt, getting all of the leaking cum out of me. All that cum mixed together tasted pretty damn good and I wanted to have a cock in my mouth, there is nothing like a fresh load from the source, to really get a good taste. I licked and sucked all the delicious cum from my cunt and then sucked at my long clit, making myself cum right in front of my father. God that was so hot!

Once I was done, I lowered my legs back down. Then I spread them so daddy got a good look at my cunt. Before, I always thought it was wrong for a parent to see their daughter naked, but now I wanted him looking so I could get his cock hard to suck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.