Not My Sister's Keeper - Cover

Not My Sister's Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - My sister Claudia and I were identical twins and deep down inside I hated that fact. I didn't like having a carbon copy of me running around doing everything I wanted to do but was afraid of trying. Now that my life was becoming too complicated to sort out, I had an opportunity to step into her exciting life style and I knew it was far too tempting to refuse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

The following day was a sort of free day for all of the guests and family. The day after was to be the day of the Fox Hunt and I was really looking forward to it because I had never been part of one before. My sister had told me her husband to be was obsessed with the whole Fox Hunting concept and I guess it was appropriate because he was landed gentry.

Somewhere down deep inside I had a bit of a concern about the fact the poor fox was usually destroyed at the end of the hunt but it was really the hound dogs and not the riders that brought him to ground and dug him out to end his raids on the chicken coops in the general area.

Sir William summoned me to his drawing room for tea and I happily made my way there because I wanted to talk to him up close and personal to test my Claudia act and to see if there was any chance for Claudia at all to recover her former position as bride of the master.

My future brother-in-law was seated at the large mahogany desk with the strange green lamps that seemed to always be on even in the middle of the day. His two constant companions, his younger brother Harry and his former Sergeant at Arms Carmichael Collins were both sitting at the handsomely outfitted bar against the back wall with selections of whiskies and other concoctions that would make a publican jealous.

"Claudia, my dear, come over and give your fiancée a nice kiss."

I was a bit surprised because I suspected he was still upset at my sister for her ill-advised weaknesses that managed to make it into almost every gossip tabloid in the country. I knew my sister didn't mean anything evil by her action; it was just Claudia being Claudia. I found that I was completely in agreement with Sir William in his consternation at her indiscretions.

I went over to the desk and Sir William reached around behind me and cupped my bum in a familiar manner which didn't bother me in the least bit since I was supposed to be his adoring little sweetie.

What did bother me was the fact that both his leering brother Harry and the rough ex-military man Collins were both getting their rocks off by watching him maul my unconfined cheeks with his palms right in front of them. I found that I was not at all upset because I was not Claudia but Claire who had secretly wished for such degrading moments all of her life. I tried to figure out what my sister Claudia would have done in such a situation and concluded that she would be so embarrassed that she would probably have just shrugged it off as her intended's odd treatment of her when he was angry.

It became clear what the master of the estate wanted when he pushed me, his bride to be down over the top of the desk and motioned for Harry and Collins to come over and "do the honors" on his poor Claudia's backside. It seemed incomprehensible that me that he being a gentleman of the highest sort would allow this sort of degradation of an "almost-in-the-family" female and right in his personal lair.

The sight of his younger brother Harry's cock being slapped on my rump in the wall mirror made me aware that this tableau was about to come to a head and I felt the touch of his pre-cum dripping cock on my crack and knew we had already reached the point of no return. I had no problem with doing whatever it took with Sir William to make amends for my slutty sister Claudia to convince him that she would be a valuable asset as a new mistress of the manor. But I had never anticipated the terrible depravity of being a slab of meat for his evil-minded brother Harry or the hard and demanding Collins with his harsh tools of masculine control. My inexperienced flesh was trembling at the prospect of being subject to some of Sir William's tricks that my sister had taken great delight in telling me about at length in her letters. I knew I might be forced to rim his hairy pucker and even use my tongue at his command but I thought it would be in private behind the closed bedroom door.

It was obvious that his drunken brother Harry was going to analize me in a most degrading manner but to complete my degradation the heavily muscled Collins would be putting my precious mouth through nasty exercises of the worst sort. I was helpless as he mauled and stretched my sensitive lips in full view of Sir William who was totally amused at my discomfort. The merciless ex-military man pinched my nostrils closed and despite my tears of humiliation, he spat into my open mouth with his disgusting saliva bringing me to the verge of gagging. My struggles to forestall that from happening made me oblivious to the entry being forced on my fearful posterior and I was suddenly acutely aware of younger brother Harry's huge cock making distressing inroads into my rectal highway.

Filled at both ends, I saw Sir William move to my side with his punishing cane and he started to give it to me good beginning at the very bottom of my tender feet. I was at a loss to decide which of them was giving me pleasure and which was offending my sensitivities. My mouth was unexpectedly flooded with Collins's spunk causing me to sputter and whimper like a silly schoolgirl with her first blowjob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.