Not My Sister's Keeper - Cover

Not My Sister's Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My sister Claudia and I were identical twins and deep down inside I hated that fact. I didn't like having a carbon copy of me running around doing everything I wanted to do but was afraid of trying. Now that my life was becoming too complicated to sort out, I had an opportunity to step into her exciting life style and I knew it was far too tempting to refuse.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Size  

Twins are statistically born in every one out of about thirty births. That fact is representative of a fairly large increase of incidence in the last half century because of the development and use of fertility drugs. That really has nothing to do with this story but I wanted to mention it because there are an awful lot of twins out there in the real world and most people never know it unless they are married to them or are in the immediate family.

If you didn't already guess it, I am a twin and my sister is an identical replica of me. There are a lot more "fraternal" twins than "identical" twins because that is just how nature sorts it all out. My sister Claudia and I are identical in almost every respect except I got most of the brains. Not that she is stupid or anything, it is just that things that require actual thinking have never been on her agenda right from the very beginning. It seems rather strange because we are from the same root DNA and genetic content.

When I was really immature, I tried to avoid looking just like my twin sister because she was internally the exact opposite of me in almost every respect. I dyed my hair, use a different hair style. I even started wearing glasses with plain glass in them just to make us look different on the outside. Our mother wanted to buy us the exact same dresses or shoes or hats but I would never wear the same outfit as my sister under any circumstance. It was sort of odd because we took the exact same size in everything and when I lost one of my teeth for some silly reason, my sister lost the identical tooth less than a week later. It was almost like she planned it or something but that would be downright paranoid to even consider.

It was my love of horses that guided me into serious thinking about a career as a vet tending to any and all animals both domestic and wild. My father was opposed at first thinking it was too formalized for a girl to get training in school. He liked the fact my sister was going to the model academy in town which promised employment in a big city like New York or Boston. Her trim build would be a big plus on the runway and she seemed to enjoy the attention from male fans who kept their greedy eyes glued on her pretty little ass as she swayed left and right never cracking a smile because that was considered unseemly and unprofessional.

I didn't want to get into personal details of a sexual nature but I guess it is necessary because it is an important part of this story.

My daddy was a religious person and he followed an agenda of strict discipline for all the females in the family which really was only my mother, her sister Doris who lived with us and had no husband and, of course, my twin sister Claudia and I.

I think I might have forgotten to tell you that my name is Claire and that my mother's name is Martha. I never really thought much about the numerous spanking sessions the four of us women seemed to get quite often because it was a sort of natural thing in our household. As I got older, I was glad I never mentioned them to anyone because it certainly didn't seem commonplace in my friend's homes and the other girls never mentioned any situation where they required discipline of that nature.

Because of Claudia's runway duties and constantly changing clothes in front of a lot of other people, she escaped the harsh spankings that my mother and I received just because we were pretty much covered up most of the time with conservative female attire at my father's bidding. My spankings stopped the summer that I got the job as the lifeguard at the pool down at the recreation center and had to wear a bathing suit all day long as my work uniform. I won't say that I was overwhelmed with propositions from the male pool-side habitués but I could see several of them ogling me as I stretched or bent over to pick up some equipment at the edge of the pool. In fact, I considered that variety of raw male lust somewhat of a personal victory because before that point in my life it was Claudia who got all the telephone calls and the constant pestering for "dates" from which she came home all flustered and with her clothing disheveled as if she was making costume changes on the run. Sometimes she would try to share her experiences with me describing in explicit terms what the nasty boys did to her in the back of their car but I just put my hands over my ears and ran into the bathroom to hide from the fact I was so jealous. It was those traumatic episodes that I was certain caused me to become somewhat addicted to the pleasant art of masturbation in private. I have always felt a bit guilty about that and often hesitated to broach the subject with my confessor as it was far too mortifying to speak the words to the innocent ears of a priest almost as young as I.

That following year was the year that Claudia and I both passed the eighteen year marker and we both headed out in different directions with eager desire to be on our own. I attended the well-known Veterinary program upstate that emphasized a healthy Liberal Arts curriculum as well. As much as I wanted to start my own practice, I discovered that it was difficult for a young female to "break in" to the established "Vet Services" program anywhere in our area and would have to travel to a rural region to have any chance at working in my field. Somewhat disillusioned, I accepted a position with a Fortune 500 Drug company that hired degreed Vets to tend to its vast stock of lab animals that aided the development of new formulas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.