Building a CAP Based Future - Cover

Building a CAP Based Future

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 72: Larry Appears Again

The concert was a surprising amount of fun. The music was a bit overdone, but the lead singer was good, and the woman we had met in the parking lot proved to be the group's guitarist. She had a number of rocking solos.

Angelique and Erica were worried though. I received five phone calls that night. Three were from Erica, and two were made by Becky, but she handed the phone to Angelique when I answered. The conversations were always the same, the girls were wondering when I'd be home.

We left before the band came back out to perform an encore and then hurried home. I had to spend a couple hours cheering up Erica and Angelique and was tired when I headed off to school the next day.

I worried that the teachers might try to take advantage of my fatigue, but all of them announced that due to the current environment on campus and the need to allow the students the opportunity to explore the options available for their future, classes would end early, and final tests would be given in two weeks. The teachers began a furious review of all the lessons we had received up to this point.

Jason ended up with a laugh from everyone that day at lunch. Jana had walked up to join us and Jason smiled at the woman. "Decided you wanted to spend more time in bed with me?"

Jana smiled back. "Oh, I never thought about that. I just realized that Letty has the sweetest personality, and I wanted to please her anyway I could."

As Jason just stood there in shock, Jana walked over to Letty. She coaxed the girl to turn around on the bench she was sitting on. Once Letty was facing away from the table Jana knelt down and ducked her head under Letty's skirt.

Letty gasped in surprise and then moaned. She put a finger in her mouth to try to dampen the noise as Jana made her writhe on the bench.

I looked around worriedly. Jana was risking a lot. However, Letty was sitting on the wall side of the bench, and it appeared no one was paying attention to the fact that a teacher was performing cunnilingus on a student. Jason just stood there watching the action until Letty slumped against the table.

Jana stood back up. Her lips and cheeks glistened as she carefully moved to sit next to Letty. "Ambrosia," she said happily. "Oh, Jason you have it half right. The main reason the school year is being shortened is so that the teachers have more opportunities to find a pickup and get off Earth."

"So you want us to start looking to get picked up?" Jessica asked.

I could see my sister's eyes start to fill with tears. I stepped forward, but Jessica put her arms around Matti. "Not me, I do want to take you with me, and I know its only the first week of May. You have eight more months."

"Of torture," my sister complained.

"What about graduation?" Ashley asked.

Jana sighed. "I get a feeling that its going to be cancelled. Most likely permanently. The school just can't find a way to get teachers to show up for it."

"Why is that a problem?" Milli asked.

"Without teachers to work on the setup of the venue and to act as host and speaker, the ceremony would end up feeling empty," Jana said. "And the chances of a pickup at a graduation ceremony are extremely low."

"More like non-existent," Jason muttered. "We hold graduation on the football field. They can't exactly put that grey wall up without a wall to attach it to."

"You think," I said. "But I agree; there aren't enough high CAP students to interest the Confederacy in a pickup."

Ashley stood up and ran over to me. She put her arms around me and her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry. I know you wanted to have me walk and get my diploma while pregnant."

"We'll work something out," I said. "It was just a dream and a thought. Meanwhile we have finals to prepare for."

"Finals," Kathy and Milli said together. "Why do we have to have finals."

We started discussing how we would study for the upcoming tests. We were far enough ahead in our studies that none of us were really nervous. Jana offered to tutor anyone wanting some help with German. This got everyone laughing. We were still laughing when Larry walked up.

"I see that while you won't have sex with me you'll hang with a bunch of freshman losers," Larry said with a sneer. "You know what I can do to you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.