Building a CAP Based Future
Chapter 71: Meeting Stepmom?

Copyright© 2015 by Allan Joyal

I watched my father until he finally vanished behind the fence enclosing the backstage area. Once he was out of sight I heaved a huge sigh of relief.

"That was intense," Jason said. "I thought you were going to have to kill him."

"I thought I might have to as well. He is going to try again if he can think up a way," I said.

"So what do we do now?" Lenore asked.

I reached into a pocket and pulled out a huge bundle of tickets. "We do have tickets to see the concert," I said. "But we might want to eat first."

Lenore giggled. "There are three picnic baskets in the back of the minivan, and I parked close to a couple of picnic benches. We could sit and eat while we wait for the gates to open."

"That is my kind of plan," Jason said enthusiastically. "Come ladies, let us procure this feast."

Jason ran off, heading back towards the vehicles. Ashley watched them run. "Didn't we just come from there?"

Jessica laughed. "Back and forth and back and forth," she said mockingly.

Matti jumped up on Jessica's back. "Carry me!" she called out.

"Um," Maurice said. "You do realize that Jessica is supposed to be the one in charge."

"I'm a kid," Matti replied. "So I can't be held responsible. Jessica can blame Mark for being a bad parent."

"How did I end up part of this?" I asked ironically. "Anyways, I want to see the meals Lenore brought; I expect they are excellent."

"Store-bought," Lenore said unapologetically. "We didn't have time to cook anything today."

"Oh?" I said as we started walking over to the vehicles. Jason had reached the minivan. He tried to open the doors, but after a minute turned back to look at us.

"I'm locked out!" he shouted.

"Of course you are!" Ashley shouted back. "If we allowed you to get the food, it would all be gone before we got there!"

"I'm not that bad," Jason whined. "And I'm hungry."

Letty smacked Jason. "You can wait. Lenore was the one who remembered to bring a dinner for us. Thank her, and then we can sit at the picnic table."

"Aw mommy, do I have to?" Jason said in a childish voice.

Everyone laughed as Lenore used her remote to unlock and open the back of the minivan. Ashley, Kathy, and Milli raced forward and grabbed the filled picnic baskets. They started walking towards the tables set up just off the pavement.

"Get the drinks," Letty told Jason before turning to follow the others.

I walked around Jason and found two coolers. I pulled one from the back of the minivan and began following the girls to the table. Maurice grabbed the other and then nodded to Lenore who used the remote to activate the automatic closure system for the vehicle.

Maurice moved faster than I did as we walked over to the table. By the time I arrived the girls has spread out the food. Jana and Lenore decided to tease Maurice. They kissed his cheeks as he set the cooler down on the table.

"What?" Maurice said as he proved that a black man can blush.

Jessica burst out laughing. "Look ladies, the big bad man is laid low by two women."

Jana moved over to put an arm around Jason as he followed me to the table. "Oh, I think he has his reasons for that," she said dismissively.

I put the cooler I was carrying down and then opened it. I found a selection of fruit juices floating in a sea of ice and water. One bottle of apple juice had floated to the top. I picked it up and moved to sit between Ashley and Miki.

Ashley immediately put a couple of paper towels in front of me and filled them with a selection of fried chicken, fried shrimp, and tortilla chips. I looked over at her as she bit into an apple slice.

"Not exactly dining at Lenore's place, but it will do," Ashley said.

I nodded and began eating the food. It was filling, but not all that tasty. The rest of the group was spread around the table, eating the food quietly.

I had finished the chips and was licking some crumbs off my fingers, when Miki put a hand on my right arm. "Mark?" she whispered.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Was that really your father?" she asked. "You seemed so angry at him."

"He had a reason to be angry," Jason replied for me. "The man is a thug. He works for the unions. Officially he's supposed to be a supervisor on street construction projects, but his real job is to make sure that the city always uses union labor and that no one tries to leave the union."

"Is that it?" Maurice asked.

"Sadly, its true," I said. Miki started rubbing her hand up and down my arm. "I figured it out years ago. I know that a son is expected to look up to his father, but I haven't looked up to mine since I figured out what his real job was."

"Was?" Maurice asked.

"I think he's going to be told his services are no longer necessary," I replied. "After all instead of doing that job he's travelling the country with a band."

Ashley nodded. At that moment Miki kissed my check and whispered in my ear. "I'm wet,"

I looked over at the young Japanese woman. She blushed and then got up and lifted her right leg over both of mine. She sat back down on my lap facing me.

"Wow!" Matti said. "Miki what are you doing to my brother?"

Miki said nothing as she pressed her lips to mine. I felt her hands wandering my back as she gave me a long, slow, and very sensuous kiss.

"Miki?" I asked when she finally released me and I could come up for air.

"What if I said I don't want to wait to go to the treehouse?" she asked carefully.

I looked around the table. "Well, right now is probably not the time or place."

Miki smiled. "Why not? If I was in a pickup, I could expect to be naked and have all sorts of people looking at me while I proved to some stranger that I was the sex slave for them."

"That's crude!" Jason called out.

"But true," Ashley said.

Miki leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "I took off my panties after fifth period. I really want you to take me."

I just stared at Miki. Ashley giggled and leaned over so she was talking to both of us. "Put his hands on your ass and lift up for a moment," she said.

Miki used her left hand to grab my right arm. She guided my hand first to her thigh and then led my fingers up her hip and under her skirt. I could feel no fabric between my fingers and her silky smooth skin. I was intensely feeling her body, when I heard a zipper being undone and realized that Ashley and Lenore were pulling my pants down.

"Ladies!" I gasped. "We have company!"

"Erica and Angelique stayed home, and Matti is walking over to the ticket booth," Lenore said.

"But what about everyone else?" I asked

Just then I heard Jana moan. I looked up and found that Kathy and Milli were clearing all the food from the table. Maurice was carrying one of the coolers back to the vehicles. The other was resting on a corner of the table. Jana moaned again from the other side of the table from the cooler.

I looked over and the German teacher was bent over the end of the table. Jason was standing behind her and it was pretty clear what he was doing.

My friend's facial expression indicated he was surprised by what was happening. I felt my already erect cock being pulled from my underwear. "Jason?" I asked.

"I can't resist her," he complained.

"I would have thought she didn't want this," I said.

"Why?" Jana moaned as Ashley and Lenore helped Miki lower her pussy over my cock. "I do enjoy sex quite a bit, and after being a porn star, I can't exactly feel embarrassed to have sex in front of others."

"We could get in trouble," I moaned out as Miki started rocking on my cock. "Miki..."

"Oh, why did I wait," the Japanese girl moaned. She leaned forward and kissed my neck.

"Because this isn't right," I said. "This is too public, and it isn't romantic."

"You have that wrong," Letty said.

"Sex on a picnic table at the edge of a huge parking lot is romantic?" I asked.

"Having a say in who and where is," Ashley said. "And knowing that the man we are having sex with truly wants us. Mark, the rules have changed."

"Not that much," I protested.

Jason groaned and fell backwards. Letty reached out to grab him as Jana gasped. "Oh, you just flooded my pussy."

I just stared as Jana slowly lifted her torso from the table. She looked at me. Her expression was one of tender amusement. "Mark, you just don't want to get it. Look, with the new rules we can try to find a man on Earth who will be old-fashioned and actually love and cherish us. But they were hard to find even before the Average Joes show introduced the CAP scoring."

"Which we now know was about providing these aliens a way to determine who they wanted to take," I protested.

"Which actually made it harder to find a good man. The ones who you would expect to be able to stay with and who might be able to remain faithful are the ones with the good scores. Now if we stay, we likely are accepting arrogant and unintelligent men who would treat us like sex slaves," Lenore said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.