Evolution in Action - Cover

Evolution in Action

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a very short story about a boy who has a constant erection, he's born with it, and is in constant danger of rape. This is how he copes with the situation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Humor   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Orgy   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   School   Nudism  

The girls had already been through the sex education class that was offered at the middle school, and they had also been "educated in sex" by their friends. The girls had a basic idea of what was going on and what they should do, so they were ready when Janet spread their pussy lips and brought Jimmy's cock into contact with their cunt hole.

Helen had torn her cherry during a masturbation session, so that did not interfere with penetration by Jimmy's cock. He was already thoroughly wet because he had just exited from Mary's pussy, so he had no trouble pushing into Helen's tunnel, for about half his length. Jimmy pulled back slightly and pushed in until his pubic bone struck Helen's clit. Jimmy had done all of this rather slowly in order to give Helen's cunt a chance to adapt to being filled by cock.

As Jimmy's cock slid into her vagina, Helen had a whole gamut of emotions and sensations to hit her all at once. She felt a little discomfort because she was being stretched wider than had ever happened before, but she was also thrilled by the thought of feeling the first cock penetrating her. The delicious feeling of having Jimmy's cock rub against the sensitive skin of the inside of her vagina was enough to cancel out any of the discomfort she was feeling.

Jimmy bottomed out and held that position for nearly a minute before he withdrew almost his full length from her cunt. He then began to stroke relatively slowly so that Helen's skin within her vagina would not be irritated. That slow stroking, when coupled with the high level of lubricant, was enough to get her cunt conditioned to accept his cock. Once he was sure that Helen was ready, Jimmy sped up his stroke rate and started to build up Helen's senses toward an orgasm.

It took about five minutes to bring Helen to her first orgasm. She had previously had orgasms from masturbation, but none of them were like this one. Helen practically exploded as the orgasm hit her fully, and she was jumping and bouncing around with her hips to the point that she had taken over the fuck, and Jimmy was just along for the ride.

Jimmy had never had this reaction from a sex partner to the extent that Helen was carrying on. The effect on him was to shove him over the top to a major orgasm of his own. All of this physical bouncing around caused Jimmy to become unplugged, and Helen flopped down on the mattress.

It took a couple of minutes for Jimmy to recover, but now he was ready to give Barbara what she so desperately wanted.

Barbara was waiting with her legs raised, the easier to make it for her to put her ankles on Jimmy's shoulders. Barbara knew about the missionary position because she had peeked in on her parents while they were "having sexual intercourse." It did not seem to be "love making," because there was no obvious passion involved. And it did not seem to be "fucking," because there was nothing vigorous or demanding by either person. Actually, it looked like it was just relieving internal pressure, such as one might do when taking a shit!

On the other hand, with what she had seen so far and with the great passion and excitement that Barbara was feeling induced by Jimmy's pheromones, all Barbara wanted was to get that wonderful prick inside of her where it belonged! She was already trying to hump her hips, and Jimmy had not even approached her pussy, yet.

It was Barbara's opinion that Jimmy was just teasing her by making her wait to feel his hard cock spreading the depths of her cunt, and she was getting impatient! Actually, Jimmy had just been recharging after finishing with her friend Helen, and it took him a couple of minutes to be ready for Barbara. It was Barbara's ignorance of the details of sex that made her think that she was being teased.

Jimmy felt strong enough to penetrate Barbara, so he moved into position, and Janet again performed the honors. Barbara still had her cherry, and she did not realize just how significant this was. She had masturbated frequently, but she had never pushed anything larger than a tampon into her vagina, and she had been careful not to rupture her cherry on those occasions. Her mother had warned her to be careful and not break her hymen.

Therefore, Jimmy felt the guardian of Barbara's virginity as soon as his cock head began to penetrate the girl's pussy lips. Barbara was as surprised as Jimmy at how elastic her cherry was. It stretched almost unbelievably as Jimmy pushed against it. He was inside her cunt about an inch when the membrane finally gave way. Barbara screamed with pain and surprise! The actual tearing of her cherry was possibly more painful than for most girls, but the jarring from the tearing and snapping back like a rubber band was also very surprising.

Jimmy stopped and waited for her to recover her equilibrium, but Barbara was having none of that and pushed with her hips to get him farther down her love tunnel. Barbara felt that she would explode if Jimmy didn't hurry! Jimmy recognized Barbara's need and did speed up, but not enough to cause the girl any more pain. Barbara didn't relax her pushing until she felt Jimmy's pubic bone press against her clit.

Jimmy held that position for a moment to let Barbara savor the feeling, but the girl was too impatient. She began bouncing her hips again to encourage Jimmy to begin fucking in earnest. He got the hint and began stroking. Jimmy pulled nearly all of the way out of Barbara's cunt before driving back in until he bumped against her clit. Jimmy knew from his experience exactly how to hold himself so that he rubbed against her G-spot, and both of them got the maximum pleasure from that.

At first, Jimmy pumped slowly to allow Barbara's cunt to get used to his thickness and the stimulation, but he sped up as he felt her cunt loosen up. Before long, Jimmy was pumping as fast and as hard as he could while still keeping control of the fuck. He had started to speed up just as Barbara was experiencing her first orgasm from a fuck.

Barbara reacted by figuratively going wild! She twisted her head from side to side, and she grabbed Jimmy's upper arms with her hands. Her hips were bouncing and twisting to the point that a boy with less experience than Jimmy would have been bounced off of her. This was a long-lasting orgasm that only backed off a little bit before Barbara began to climb to another peak. Jimmy kept fucking her twat, and Barbara seemed to keep coming until Jimmy finally shot his wad.

Barbara and Jimmy were both breathless when Jimmy had to quit stroking his cock back and forth inside Barbara's cunt. Now that Barbara knew just how good sex could be, she was going to become one of Jimmy's most devout slaves! All of the other women marveled at how hard Barbara's orgasms had been, and there might have been a little jealousy on Susan's part.

Susan knew that she had to give Jimmy a short time to recover, but she was a little pissed off because it seems to take him longer than usual to recover from fucking Barbara. Nevertheless, Susan's whole attitude changed when Jimmy approached her pussy. She, too, was going for the legs in the air and ankles on the shoulders that she had always found so satisfying. Jimmy was still sloppily wet from Barbara's pussy, so he slipped into Susan with no resistance, only the feeling of returning to that warm wet friendly place where he'd had so much fun.

Susan, too, had enough practice at fucking with Jimmy that she took to the familiar routine with gusto. Susan orgasmed three times by the time that Jimmy had his release. Susan was satisfied for the moment, but both she and Jimmy knew that she would want a rerun before she went to sleep.

By this time, Mary and Janet were ready for their second pass at fucking, but Jimmy wanted to take a few minutes because this was the first time since his physical exam that he had fucked so much without a break. Actually, Jimmy was not worried for himself, as he was worried that he might not perform up to standard if he rushed. He wanted to give the women their "money's worth," and he was afraid that he might not be able to if he didn't rest for about 10 minutes.

As it turned out, Jimmy waited about 15 minutes before resuming his fucking duties. He was gratified to discover that he had no problem in satisfying all of his partners. The three girls went back to Susan's room and promptly went to sleep. All three were too exhausted to fool around.

Jimmy, Janet, and Mary now realized that they had a problem; namely, how were they going to handle the two new members of Jimmy's fuck-club? The girls would not be able to move in with him without drawing the ire of their parents. In fact, their parents would probably undertake legal action if they knew what their girls had been up to. That was a question that would require deep conversation with the two new converts before any real decision could be reached. That would have to be done after breakfast, tomorrow, because nobody was alert enough to make any significant decisions at this time.

The next morning, Jimmy left it to Janet to explain to the two new girls the necessity of keeping quiet about fucking with Jimmy. He felt that Janet, by also being female, could do a better job of explaining the situation to the girls. However, Jimmy did make it "official" by ordering the girls not to talk about their fucking with anybody, including their girl friends at school. That was the crowning cap as far as the girls were concerned. They were both looking forward to bragging about the wonderful fucking that they had engaged in during the sleepover. However, orders from their Master were something that they could not deliberately go against. Bummer! Nevertheless, the girls were already using their devious female minds to search for ways to get around Master's orders.

Jimmy also reiterated the order to his sisters, though they had been admonished on this subject back when the fucking first started. Jimmy thought, and Janet agreed, that it did no harm to reinforce the order. There was too much chance of disaster if word got around about the activities at the Mason home.

Helen and Barbara were also relieved when they realized that the sleepover had been scheduled for Saturday night, too, so they had another opportunity to experience sex with their new master. They had already been fucked before breakfast this morning, but they both were thinking about how long it would be before they could feel Jimmy's wonderful cock in their oh so needy pussies. They were delighted when Janet proposed another cycle of fucking after the women had cleaned up after breakfast.

As the Master of Ceremonies, as it were, Jimmy was excused from cleanup duty. He went in the family room to watch the Saturday morning cartoons while he waited for the women to be ready for him. Though he did not realize it, Jimmy was beginning to experience the joys of having a harem. Yes, those Eastern Sultans had known what they were doing!

Mary had been active on the internet investigating other positions for sex. The one that intrigued her the most was the "doggie position." Whether or not it was as much fun as it looked was up for debate, so Mary wanted to give it a try if Jimmy was willing. She brought up the subject while she was drying dishes, and the other women thought it was worth a try. Only Janet had any experience with the position, and that was only two times with her husband. Her husband had not cared for the position, so they never did it again. Janet could not remember her own feelings on the subject, so she was as interested as Mary and the other girls in giving it a try.

They adjourned to Janet's bedroom after the breakfast dishes were put away, and Mary broached the subject of the doggie position to Jimmy. He had no opinion one way or the other, so he was willing to give it a try if that was what the women wanted. They all did, so Mary was going to lead off. After all, it was her idea. Janet was asked to supervise, since she was the only one with experience with the position. Janet was agreeable, but she didn't know how much she could contribute.

Mary climbed to the middle of the bed and propped her ass in the air with kneeling while her shoulders were placed on a pillow. That was to give her head some freedom to move during the fucking. Janet kneeled to the right of Mary so that she could easily use her right hand to make any adjustments in the position as matters developed. The other girls gathered around to watch as closely as they could manage. After all, this was a class in the ultimate in sex education!

Jimmy moved in between Mary's legs on his knees and rubbed his cock in her pussy slit to gather some lubrication. He had always been careful to do that at the beginning of any fucking session whenever he could as a courtesy to the woman he was fucking. The only time he had not been able to do this was that episode during his physical exam at school, and he remembered the bloody cunt that resulted. He wanted never to do that again.

Once his cock was fully coated by the liberal flow of liquid from Mary's cunt, Jimmy let Janet align him with Mary's cunt hole. Jimmy pushed in gently, but firmly, and slid right in. By now, Mary's cunt, as was that of Janet and Susan, was easily opened by the entry of his cock. Jimmy pushed in, slowly but steadily, until he bottomed out by bumping against Mary's buttocks. He paused for a moment so that both of them could savor the feeling before he began to stroke. As was his usual practice, he moved slowly at first to make sure that the lubricant was well distributed and that his partner had fully adjusted to his penetration. Once he was sure that everything was positioned properly and fully lubricated, Jimmy sped up his stroke rate.

He immediately detected a problem: Mary was not gripping his cock as tightly as she usually did. He told Janet what was going on, and she suggested to Mary that she tighten her cunt muscles to improve the friction and the general feel of the motion of Jimmy's cock inside her cunt. Obviously, Mary had never thought of the need for that, and Janet admitted that she had not either when she had tried the position with her husband. That was probably why they abandoned their experiments so quickly and so decisively with the doggie position.

As soon as Mary tightened her cunt muscles, Jimmy and she noticed the improvement. Now, the fuck progressed the way it should, and Mary was soon coming. However, after her first come, she could no longer hold her muscles tight enough, so they abandoned the position for the one that they knew worked all of the time. That let Mary have three more orgasms and Jimmy to have one. The other women decided that the doggie position was not worth the hassle and opted for the position that they knew would work.

The rest of the weekend until Helen and Barbara had to leave for home was devoted to fucking or recovering from fucking. The two new girls had never had so much fun at a sleepover, and asked Jimmy how long they would have to wait before they could do it again. His answer was that he didn't know, but Susan would invite them both back as soon as it was possible.

The girls had to be satisfied with that, but they were already squirming with the thought of sex deprivation until they could come back. Jimmy did tell them that they could feel free to fuck other boys until they could get back to him. The girls appreciated the permission to find other sex partners, but they instinctively knew that no one would satisfy them the way Jimmy had. They almost cried as they were ushered out the door to return home.

All of the Mason household were totally sympathetic with the two girls, but they were deathly afraid of attracting unwanted attention. It was obvious that some accommodation would have to be made, but no one knew what it would be at the moment. Later that evening, Susan asked if her friends could come by after school to be fucked by Jimmy. That seemed like a reasonable arrangement, so Susan would tell them on Monday that Jimmy would fuck them on Tuesday after school if they came home with Susan. Additional dates would be arranged if this experiment worked out.

Monday, Helen and Barbara were ecstatic over the invitation, and had a real problem hiding their excitement from their friends. There was some suspicion from the other girls, but there was nothing that could be pinned down. On Tuesday when the dismissal bell rang, Barbara and Helen wanted to run all of the way to the Mason home, but Susan restrained them with the caution that they did not want to be too tired to fuck when they first saw Jimmy.

Still, they got to the house before Jimmy and had to wait for him. The three girls had stripped as soon as they got in the door and were practically panting in their impatience for Jimmy to get home. Their pussies were already dripping and Janet made them hold a towel between their legs so that they would not stain the carpet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.