The Derelict Hotel - Cover

The Derelict Hotel

Copyright© 2015 by Bibod

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A meeting arranged online leads to a condemned property and an encounter with unforseen consequences. The coercive powers of verbal rather than physical abuse are employed to establish a mutually stimulating sub/dom roleplay

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Fiction   DomSub   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Spitting   Voyeurism  

It was a warm sunny morning and I was wandering out of the dockside section of town There had been several options to pursue. A rendezvous at a sauna; cruising in the dunelands where, in this fine, warm weather there would be plenty of opportunities to score at least oral satisfaction. Yet I had opted to follow up this contact; sight unseen. No pictures exchanged, no real indication of sexual preoccupations. There was just something in the voice at the other end of the line which had appealed to me. I had set off for the rendezvous with high hopes; after arrangements had been made online; I'd washed, shaved and sluiced my flue ready for what might be a heady session of stranger sex. How many times had expectations not been met by such chance encounters? Yet here I was looking for an old, abandoned, semi-derelict hotel which had been agreed on as the site for our tryst. Anonymous sex awaited in strangely enticing surroundings; once grand and now gone to seedy decadence...

My date had given me the directions and at least he had mentioned the small shop units, the garage and the sports clothing outlet, so I was in the right area; but ... then there it was; a four-storey building set back from the busy road with its windows boarded; it would have been extremely select in its time but now the stonework was crumbling and it was surrounded by an 8 foot high wire mesh security fence. Not a problem; apparently down the far side of the grounds there would be a gate with the padlock on a chain; unlocked ... and yes, there it was. My heart began to pound. Yes, the lock was free as promised. I looked back to the main road before quickly opening the gate, and replacing the lock to look as if it were closed. This is where the churning in my stomach really began, so much so that my legs felt weak with anticipation as I turned the handle of the old door with the peeling dark green paint, as instructed, and it opened to me...

It took me a minute or so to get used to the half-light, only narrow shafts of light between window boards cutting through the dusty interior. "Hi, glad you found it o.k." I turned to face a figure in a doorway across to my left. He was about 5' 10" with an attractive, toned but not overly muscular build and cropped hair; wearing khaki boots and combats, and a black, skin-tight lycra vest. He advanced with hand outstretched and I was about to shake it but it went straight past mine to my crotch." Mmm, getting a little stiff there aren't we?" he smiled. With his other hand he reached behind my head and he eased me to his mouth; a thick, long, warmly moist tongue slid between my lips and filled my mouth, darting over and under mine, pushing towards my throat. The churning of desire increased as he held me tightly so I could feel his cock getting harder against my stomach; he gripped my hair firmly and withdrew me roughly from his mouth. "Your profile states that you are passive, yes?" I looked into his icy blue eyes. "Well, I'm actually versat-..." His low breathy voice cut across mine "No, I think today you are passive." I rubbed lightly across his combats where they were being pulled taut by his engorging meat; "You're the boss," I smiled. "Yes," he looked serious, "I think I am. This way". With his hand gripping my forearm high to my back, he pushed me through a door and down a dark passageway to a half flight of stairs and into a large room which must have been at the rear of the building. It was much lighter and warmer than the rooms we'd passed through, because late morning sun was filtering in through a high glass roof. The panes were fogged with grime but they were intact. Blue and red glass edging panes threw patches of colour onto the dusty old floor of what must have been the ballroom. The skeletal remains of a long, shallow-curved bar faced us, and over to our left, the gaping hole where a large fireplace would have been. But the really impressive feature of the room was a series of floor to ceiling mirrors which made the space seem huge. They were dusty, tarnished and their silvering turning grey and badly foxed, but they were largely intact, save a few missing sections and cracks which distorted our reflections. My eye followed this impressive run to the end wall, where the last mirror had been scrupulously cleaned.

Sitting incongruously beside it was a double futon covered by a crisp white sheet. By its side was a small cabinet. A hand squeezed mine and ushered me towards the bed. My man pulled my sweatshirt over my head and smiled as he pinched hard at my left nipple. The initial shock of pain subsided as he kissed me again. Working his tongue hard into me, he undid my belt and flies and dropped my jeans over my aching stiffness. I felt his fingers lightly skim over my developing erection. There was a pause in his stroking as he slowly realised what was responsible for the silky smoothness beneath his touch. "What the fuck are you wearing?" He stood back a little and inspected my sheer hosiery. "You fucking pansy. You didn't tell me that you are a cissy" I felt a chill mix of excitement and nervousness as I his neck muscles tightened. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

"Don't dare look me in the eye, you cumdump faggot." He acted angrily, yet his fingers were tenderly stroking my cock helmet through the fine black nylon. Engrossed in their sensuous tactility, he slowly stroked my thighs and reached around to my buttocks... "Turn around you puff. I stepped out of my jeans; naked now save for my tights. Never have I felt more exposed to a man. I looked at my reflection and suddenly heard a hard slapping sound. A second later my arse cheeks began o burn with exquisite pain, wearing off to a pleasant warmth within ten seconds or so. Then another hot tingle of pain; several seconds of warmth. Then again, and again;. Each time his voice breathed another belittling comment into my ear. "You are nothing but cockfodder ... You are cheap scum ... fucking streak of smeg..." With each insult, in combination with each spank of my bottom, my penis reared upwards in voluntarily. And of course he could see this happening as he looked over my shoulder and through the mirror before us. "You really like this don't you, cunt?' "Yes" I mumbled between catches of breath. "Yes, what?" I saw his scowl. "Yes, master" His eyes narrowed at his established dominance. "You learn fairly quickly - for a pissbucket fairy". He turned me slowly back to face him again and kissed me again deeply as he found a weak point in my nylons and slowly began to tear the material away from my groin"Let's release the tension" he said, and pulled the waistband over my cock and down my thighs. "Better?" I kissed him back, this time pushing my tongue into his mouth. He pulled at my hair and forced my face a little from his. "Did I say you could do that?" he whispered in my ear with a degree of muted aggression... "Strip off what's left of your fucking fancy dress outfit and get on the bed -and try to be a man." My hands were shaking visibly with anticipation as I discarded what was left of the ripped pantyhose around my calves. My cock had assumed a life of its own now; the stiff shaft had pushed up through my foreskin and its knob-end shone glossy and firm. His hand squeezed at its base; gentle at first, then gradually harder until the veining of its length stood out hard. I caught my breath; it felt as if the only thing that was keeping me on my feet was his hand gripping my tool. "Nice..." he breathed into my ear. "Now I think its playtime." He grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled it hard; directing my head slowly but purposefully. I watched myself in the mirror being lowered to my knees, my face sliding down his vest to his groin. As my chin passed his belt loops, I knew what I had to have now, more than anything else. I unbuttoned his combats and yanked at the zip. I pulled the legs down and his cock, initially pushed down with them, now bounced back to confront me. I must have gasped audibly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.