The New Waitress - Cover

The New Waitress

Copyright© 2015 by Memory Heap

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She wanted to be a waitress at the Roadhouse. The catch was what the waitresses go through on every shift. She had to prove she could handle it, and that meant a trial by fire.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism  

She was young, as they all tended to be, blonde and quite cute—blue eyes, up-tilted nose and what looked like fairly large tits and decent legs. She came in through the men's side, and was wearing a t-shirt and jeans whose ass was worn smooth and fit tightly around her curvy rear. She asked to see the manager, and introduced herself as Julie. I showed her into the office and to a chair in front of my desk.

"So, you want to work at the Roadhouse?"

"Yes. I've waited tables at a few other places, but I've heard that this is a fun place to work and that the tips are good."

"What else have you heard about it?"

"Well ... I've heard that it can get a little wild sometimes, and that you have to be able to move pretty quick sometimes or you're likely to get groped by the customers. I've heard a few other stories, but I didn't believe them."

"Does getting groped bother you? Have you ever worked in a strip bar or a topless joint?"

"No, I've never worked in those places. There was one place where the owner wanted to make us work topless, but we all refused. Would I have to work topless here?"

"No, you wouldn't have to work topless, but you haven't answered the question. Would being groped bother you?"

She didn't answer for a second. "Well, I don't like getting groped, but I suppose I could put up with it if it wasn't done too rough."

"What if you were being groped by a woman? Would that make a difference?"

Her eyes widened as she looked at me. "What ... what do you mean? Would one of the other waitresses..."

"They might or might not. That kind of depends on you. But, no, I'm talking about the customers. We get a lot of women in here."

"In here?"

I raised one eyebrow. "Is there something you don't like about the décor?"

"Well, it certainly seems a little rough for the kind of place a lot of women would go to. Are there really that many women who come here?"

"We're quite a popular spot. Some nights we're practically turning them away at the doors."

"Oh ... okay ... I'm just a little surprised..."

"So tell me ... you said you had heard other stories about us, but didn't believe them. What kind of stories."

"Well ... I don't know if I should say..."

"It's all right. If they're true, I'll tell you. If they're not, I'll tell you the real story. Then you can decide whether you want to stay. Fair enough?"

"Okay. That seems fair. Here goes ... the first story I heard was that you have to work nude sometimes."

"No, no one ever has to work nude. We do have the occasional party night, and the girls can choose to do something extra, like dance nude, but it's never mandatory. We have stages, even including stripper poles, so if you want to do a strip dance you can, and you get to keep all the tips."

She swallowed hard as she listened, and I got the impression that doing a strip wasn't that far out for her; maybe it was a secret fantasy that she had, and I had just told her how to make it come true.

"So, what's your next story?"

"I heard that if you want to work here, you have to sleep with the boss."

"I'm the boss. I own this place. No one is ever forced to sleep with me, but that doesn't mean that I'll turn down offers." That response stopped her for a second, but she surprised me when she didn't stand up and leave.

"So I don't have to get down on my knees and eat you?"

"Not unless you want to. You're cute and I never say no to a good pussy-licking. You look like you'd be tasty ... you've got kind of a corn-fed Midwest cheerleader vibe to you. Are you offering to let me wrap my thighs around your ears? I really like a good sixty-nine, so just say the word."

"I'm not saying no ... I've actually played with a girl a few times, but let's deal with the interview first, okay?"

"Hmmm, my estimation of you just went up a few points, but whether or not I get to feel your tongue on my clit has no bearing on whether or not you get a job here. Next?"

"I've heard a couple of wild stories about parties getting out of hand and girls getting screwed by bikers right out in the bar."

"We do get a number of bikers and rednecks in here, and yes, they can get pretty rowdy when they're in the mood to party. But they also respect that there's a line they can't cross when it comes to my girls, or they have to deal with me. I've had to bust a couple of heads on occasion, and it didn't bother me at all. They know that they can grope the girls, and that occasionally one of them will put on a dance show, but they're not allowed to just bend one of them over and fuck them. The last guy who tried that is doing three years for assault, and he can't breathe as well as he used to because I smashed his nose up pretty good."

She blanched a little as I told the story, and looked at me a little strangely. "You took on a bar full of bikers and rednecks?"

"I'm ex-military ... special forces. Busting heads with bikers is no worse than doing hand-to-hand unarmed combat training. It's actually way easier, because they don't really know how to fight, unlike my training instructors."

After a moment's silence, I asked, "Anything else you'd like to know?"

She paused again, then quietly said, "I heard there's some kind of initiation..."

I smiled. "So now we're really getting down to what worries you. Yes, there is an initiation. Well, it's not really an initiation ... it's more of a trial by fire. Do you want to know about it?" She nodded. "Come on with me."

I took her out into the women's part of the Roadhouse, empty now because we weren't open for business yet. A few of the girls were cleaning things up a little. I saw one who was in uniform, and called her over.

The waitresses in the Roadhouse wear a short leather vest that clips together in front, but shows a lot of cleavage between their breasts. They can't wear a bra with it, so their breasts move around while they walk. The vest is just long enough that the bottom curves of their breasts don't show, but anyone at the right angle can get a good view when they bend over, either looking down the top, or up from the bottom.

The girls also wear a leather miniskirt. The skirt is short enough to cover their butt, and maybe a couple of inches more. The skirts ride low on the hips, just at the hipbones; there isn't a lot of leather in the skirt. Some of the skirts have a slit that goes all the way from the hem to the hip, so the skirt is held together by a leather belt at the top edge. Wearing a slit skirt is up to the individual girl; she can earn a lot more in tips, but the gropers feel like they've got an open invitation. Underwear with the skirt is optional, most of the time. The girls don't usually wear very expensive underwear, because they can lose it on occasion, and I won't reimburse them for all of it. Again, girls can earn more in tips if they don't wear underwear, but they do run the risk of getting fingers inserted into places that they might want kept private.

All of the girls at the Roadhouse have been known to get groped quite a bit; some of them like it a lot, some don't. It's not unusual for a girl to get played with quite a bit, and I've even had girls taking breaks so that they could go in the back and have an orgasm to relieve the tension. On occasion, customers provide the tension relief, working a girl until she comes. Surprisingly, it's not usually the bikers who do this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.