Mi Vida - Cover

Mi Vida

Copyright© 2015 by oyster50

Chapter 32

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Many things can be found in the dry ranges of South Texas. One of them is work. Good work. Sometimes, though, going through the motions of the job, one doesn't know what manner of strangeness can come into one's life, turning routine into a little bit of an adventure. Meet Dave and what he finds hidden behind the seat of his work truck, a Guatemalan waif. She's looking for her aunt. Or something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow   Geeks  

Carlita's turn:

We are now well settled into being a family, Dave, me and Brindy. Our home stays clean and neat and we usually cook our meals, but we still reserve the option to go out to eat. And we have the boat for our refuge quite often.

I am doing well in college. Brindy is also doing well, but she struggles a bit at some of the work. That means that we study together, usually with Dave in the living room watching TV or reading, at least until we finish studying, then we go attack him. He attacks right back.

One day Brindy was at an afternoon class. Dave had been out of town for two days. I knew he was supposed to be home early due to his travels, so I waited. He called me when he was about half an hour away.

"No Brindy," I said.

"I know. Thursday classes."

"Yes. I will be here when you get home and I have absolutely nothing to do. It will be you and me."

"And that is not a bad thing, my Lita."

Do not mistake what I am saying. I do so much love my Brindy. OUR Brindy. And you must know that I love OUR Dave. It is just that while Brindy and I often have time together when Dave is on the road, my time alone with Dave is limited sometimes and forgive me, but sometimes I do want it just to be me and the man who shared my becoming a woman, the man who became my husband.

You may think that I met him at the door without my clothes on. I did not. I heard his truck pull into the driveway and I went out to meet him, kissing him there in our front yard in the sunlight, as a wife should kiss her husband.

"Come inside, my husband," I told him.

"Yes ma'am," he smiled, following me inside.

He dropped his overnight bag at the door and wrapped me in his arms. "God, I missed you!"

I could not talk because my mouth was now fastened to his. He has to bend over to kiss me because I am still short. I find myself picked up in his arms, still being kissed so wonderfully that I feel my feet curl.

When I pulled my mouth away from his, I twisted and fastened my lips to his neck. Then just a little bit of teeth. I felt him shake. I know he likes this.

I stopped. "So this is how it's gonna be, my love?"

"Yesyesyes."

He did not put me down. He carried me directly into the bedroom. I know what that means.

We undressed in front of each other. He was very hard. I know ... two nights without me and Brindy. We did not do things on the computer. We have done that, me and Brindy at home in our bed, Dave far away in a hotel room, and we tease each other in front of the camera and encourage him to stroke himself. We can see him come, huge white spurts of juice. I think it's wasteful like that, though, because that same juice in bed with me and Brindy ... we have sucked it right into our mouths. That is good. And even better, he has squirted it inside one of us and the other two get to lick it out.

But right now, I have him in this bed, all to myself.

He's propped up on an elbow, gazing at me.

"You are so incredibly, exotically beautiful, Carlita."

"I am beautiful to you. That is what I want."

"You have succeeded."

We had hard, passionate sex, then we made love, slowly, each of us taking time to attend to the other. I was spent. I snuggled up on my Dave's arm.

"I almost feel bad about not waiting until Brindy is home."

"I have that feeling too, Lita. But sometimes..."

"Sometimes I just want it to be me and you. Love you, Dave. Love Brindy, too. But you are my man, my husband who will father our children. That is special. Brindy cannot father my children. That is sad because I really do love Brindy."

"I love Brindy too, little one," he said. "But you rescued me first..."

I giggled. "Yes, I rescued you by hiding in your truck."

"Dave," I said, my tone presaging something serious. "I do love Brindy. Dave, I want us three together forever. This is not cheating Brindy. I have made time for you and Brindy alone..."

"I know. But since you said something, you must be feeling something."

"Yes. This, you, me, Brindy, it confuses me. I am like her sister. But we ... Like last night..."

"Baby, I know. I could not sleep in the same bed with either of you and not want to make love with you."

"You did. You slept in the bed with me many times..."

"And lost sleep trying not to have those thoughts about my Carlita who was wildly pretty but only fourteen."

"So it is still okay if I love Brindy and want her with us?"

"Yes."

"It is like my heart got bigger so that I could love you and I could love Brindy."

"As it should be," he said.

"You know, it is difficult to talk to people about this marriage. Everybody understands falling in love and being married to one person, then falling out of love and divorcing. Nobody understands that two girls and a man can have a marriage where everybody is in love with everybody else."

"I understand that," he said. "I guess one day I will come right out and say that we are all married."

"Our family knows it. My niece and nephew say they have two aunts and an uncle."

"I know," Dave said. "I was almost surprised surprised they let the kids still come over."

"Oh, you know I talked with Carlie. Brindy and I both did, really." We did. It was an interesting conversation, Carlie's 'I can see what's going on there' along with my and Brindy's 'But we love Dave' and 'we love each other'. Turns out that we're not nearly the shock as finding out that Carlie's brother is gay.

"So let's just live and love, little Carlita," Dave said.

We were still in bed together when Brindy came home. I knew it was her from the key in the front door. I was lying on my side facing Dave. We were both nude, his dickie lying soft on him. Soft? Yes. We had seen to it that he had emptied it twice since he came home.

Brindy came through the house and found us naked in bed together. That is not a bad thing among us. We, the three of us, are completely open about our nudity and sexuality around each other.

Our evening wear for watching TV is Dave in his loose-fitting pajamas and Brindy and I each in long cotton sleeping shirts. Nobody wears anything under that. It allows very convenient access if somebody desires something of another.

Poor Dave. He has the only dick and sometimes Brindy or I start with him before bedtime. I cannot remember the last time I went to sleep without having climaxed. It is like that. We even decided that just assuming that Dave sleeps between Brindy and me is not the way it should always be.

But back to this wonderful late afternoon. Dave is naked. I am lying next to him, also naked.

"Hi, Brin," I say.

"Hi, my sister. I need you and Dave."

"Trouble?" Dave asks.

"No, it's just that math is not as easy for me as it is for you and Carlita."

She was unbuttoning her blouse, undressing.

"Come on, baby," Dave said. "You need cuddles."

She wiggled her naked body between me and Dave. We both petted her softly until she wiggled, spreading her thighs a little. I know that's a sign that Brindy...

Dave was kissing her, so I get the other end. I stop on the way to the ultimate destination because I love Brindy's breasts. They are bigger and softer than mine, and since I so much enjoy having mine played with, I want to do that to Brindy. I know she likes to have her nipples nipped. I do that, first one, then the other.

She squeals into Dave's mouth when I do. I put my cheek against her right breast and bury my face in it. The hand that is stroking, playing with my hair, is so gentle and loving. I respond, my fingers touching, gently stroking, lightly scratching, the lips of her pussy. It's plump and hot and moisture is beginning to show. I know that when she starts to get excited, she opens up like a flower blooming.

I see that. Also I see that Dave is still kissing her and he is hard again and if I move down in the bed, there is Dave and there is Brindy and one fits inside my mouth and the other is opening like an invitation for me and Dave.

Dave grunts into Brindy's kiss when I suck him. She moans into his mouth when my tongue traces the moisture between her spreading lips. I enjoy both. I know she is very close and Dave is very hard. I put my hand on that tight butt of his and urge him to get into her.

I am sure that this is doing Brindy good. I love the magical appearance as Dave's dick pushes her plump lips apart and enters her. They moan because of the pleasure each of them feels. I moan in sympathy, feeling surges in between MY legs.

There are two people that love me and will make me happy. We are ALL happy.

Then the question is what will we do for dinner.

Brindy takes charge this time, tugging me and Dave towards the shower. We have decided that one, maybe two nights a week we will go out to eat. This is a good time.

When we get home, I check my email while preparing to study. There is one from my faculty advisor.

Carlita Johnson-

I would like a meeting with you in the next few days to discuss your ongoing status at our university. I am responding to reports from your instructors who say that I should speak with you about non-traditional progression.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.