Feelin' His Way Through - Cover

Feelin' His Way Through

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tad Jenkins had a crush on his best friend Mark for years until one day things went too far and Mark freaked out. In the aftermath, Tad tries to come to terms with what being gay means for himself, his friends, and his future.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"You wanna stay over tonight? Mom's makin' pizza." Tad hoped it wasn't obvious how badly he wanted Mark to stay over. The last time, Mark had rolled over in his sleep and put his arm around Tad's waist. Feeling his friend's breath on the back of his neck gave him the biggest boner he'd ever gotten. And thinking about it when he rubbed one out was better than anything he'd felt.

"Sure. Lemme call first." Mark put down the Xbox controller and pulled out his cell phone. "Hey Mom. Yeah, I got a 96. Tad asked me to stay over. Naw, his Mom his here and makin' pizza for dinner. Thanks, I'll see ya tomorrow." After hanging up the phone, he picked up the controller. "It's cool."

"Cool," Tad said, hiding his smile. "Lemme go tell Mom."

Jumping over the couch, he jogged out of the living room and stopped in the kitchen. His Mom had changed after work and was all dressed up. "You mind if Mark stays over tonight, Mom?"

"Did you remember I had a date tonight?" she asked.

"We're just gonna play Xbox. It's no big deal."

"Has he asked his Mom?" she asked as she spread the pepperoni over the shredded mozzarella.

"Yup," he said as he stole a pepperoni and popped it in his mouth.

"Okay then," she said. "I'm putting this in the oven now so listen for the timer." She washed her hands and grabbed her small black purse. "Wish me luck!"

"Have fun, Mom," Tad said as he hugged her close. "I hope this guy's a nice one." After she left, he grabbed two cokes from the fridge, two glasses of ice, and stopped by the bar to pick up the bottle of bourbon.

When Tad put them down on the coffee table with a thump, Mark grinned. "Gonna get fucked up!" he declared and poured himself a big drink.

They played some more Call of Duty while they drank. Tad tried not to get too close or look over too much, but Mark looked really good in his shorts and t-shirt. The muscles he'd developed playing soccer in the fall were even larger than during summer when they spent every afternoon in the pool. He even smelled good and that was almost harder to take than looking at him.

Mark started getting a little sloppy and laughing at his mistakes before he gave up and tossed the controller on the coffee table. Tad was feeling bolder and leaned into his shoulder pretending he was drunker than he was. Mark looked over with an easy grin when the timer in the kitchen went off.

"Pizza!" They both said together as they exploded off the couch to race into the kitchen. Tad grabbed the hot pads and got the pizza out while Mark got the plates and round pizza cutter.

"Dude, I'm so hungry I would eat a dick," Mark said with a laugh as he rolled the cutter across the pizza.

Tad laughed it off because they always said funny things like that. "You wouldn't eat a dick, you like Rachel's pussy too much."

Mark gave an uneasy laugh. "Nah, we broke up."

"Dude, why didn't you tell me?" Tad asked, trying to dial back his excitement.

"It just happened yesterday. Wasn't workin' out. She just didn't do it for me." Mark loaded his plate with slices before heading back into the living room.

Tad followed, staring openly at his shoulders and back. "So what are you gonna do now?"

"I don't give a shit. Play Xbox. Eat pizza." He grinned over his shoulder at Tad and laughed. "You checkin' me out or something, dude?"

"Fuck you," Tad answered as the sat back down in front of the television. "Wanna watch something?"

"Did you Mom find out you hacked her cable box?" Mark asked with his eyebrows raised.

"No," Tad answered with a growing flush as he handed over the remote. "You pick this time."

The porn stations were all in the same channel range, so Mark started flipping past them as he munched on his pizza. He stopped on a channel where a girl was giving an enthusiastic blowjob. "That's the one for me."

While the guys sat back and ate pizza, Tad began to imagine doing that to Mark. When he glanced over, Mark had a raging boner pushing out his shorts and a grin on his face as he ate. "You ever get a blow job?"

"Naw," Tad answered, not wanting to get into why. "Looks like fun though."

"I can't ever cum that way. It feels great, though." He finished his pizza and grabbed another bourbon and coke. "How come you never go out with anyone?"

"I don't know," Tad said to buy time. He put his plate down and leaned back, pretending to think while the panic grew. "Just never met someone I wanted to steal all my free time."

Mark looked back at the screen. The girl was taking the cock all the way into her mouth, gagging enough to make her eyes water. "That's it, right there, Mark said. Oh man, that is so fucking hot. I may need to hit the head for a few minutes."

"Do it here, I don't give a shit." Tad said with a dare in his eyes. "Tissue is right there and Mom keeps the hand lotion in the basket under the coffee table with her nail stuff."

Mark looked over suddenly serious. "You tell anyone?"

"How long have you known me?" Tad asked as he licked his lips.

"I dare ya to do it with me," Mark challenged back.

"You first," Tad whispered, his heart pounding like a an idling motorcycle engine.

Mark slipped his thumbs under the elastic band of his shorts and pulled them down under his balls, watching Tad's face the whole time. "Hand me the lotion."

Tad scooted closer, unable to take his eyes off the meaty shaft and bright pink head standing out of his friends shorts. He fumbled the basket over and got the lotion out from feel alone, then handed it to Mark.

"No, you put it on," Mark whispered with a glint in his eyes.

Tad's hands were shaking as he squeezed a blob of the thick lotion into his palm. He warmed it first by rubbing it in his hands, the reached over to slide his closed fist down Mark's shaft.

"Oh yeah," Mark moaned. "Keep going."

Tad slid even closer as he worked his hand up and down slowly. Mark shut his eyes, his mouth hanging open as he gasped and moaned. "Like this?" Tad asked.

"Nice and slow," Mark begged. "That's perfect."

He used his other hand to touch Mark's balls at the same time. That made Mark lift up to push into his fist more, so Tad tugged his short down a little further.

"Take them off," Mark groaned. "Oh fuck, this is the best."

Emboldened, Tad dragged them completely off and scooted down to kneel on the floor between his feet. Mark was rocking his hips in time with the slow strokes, holding his breath from the intensity. When the lotion began to wear off, the friction increased and Tad was afraid it would make Mark want to stop. He only intended to drizzle a little spit out to keep him lubed, but when Tad leaned forward Mark gripped him behind his head to pull him closer.

"How'd you know," he whispered as he ran his fingers through Tad's hair.

Tad smelled the musky scent of Mark's cock, but instead of being repelled he opened his mouth to taste him.

"Fuck yes! Oh, Tad!"

In moments Tad felt his mouth being used as Mark pushed himself between his lips. The slick flavor of Mark's precum wasn't what Tad expected, but the feeling of being used for his best friend's pleasure made him rock hard.

"You like that cock, don't you," Mark whispered.

Tad looked up with the tip still in his mouth to meet his lover's eyes for the first time. His answer was to lower his mouth, taking in as much of the thick cock as he could. He felt the head pressing against his throat and gagged slightly, but kept moving through the tears.

"Oh god," Mark muttered, wiping the tears down Tad's cheeks with his thumbs. "Do that again."

And again Tad swallowed the fat head of his cock, fighting off the urge to gag and cough. Mark's eyes went wide as Tad felt the rush of something bitter and slimy pulsing into his mouth. Keeping his head moving, Tad accepted it all, swallowing each drop while his own cock vibrated with the need for release.

"Dude," Mark whispered as Tad withdrew the softening shaft from his mouth. "Oh fuck, that was unreal. I've never been able to get off that way."

"I've wanted to do that forever," Tad whispered and hoped Mark would understand.

"I thought so, but I didn't know for sure." Mark didn't seem uncomfortable with the idea. "No one can know though."

"You know I won't tell." There was a touch of disappointment that Tad couldn't keep out of his tone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.