Unforgettable Weeks
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2015 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Two people from vastly different worlds shared one crazy night two months earlier. Regan Riley learned that life is sometimes serious and Andy Drayton learned that life can sometimes be fun. Now they've decided to see if they can overcome their differences and forge a relationship. This is the sequel to "Unending Night."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

8:30 p.m. Friday

Andy was still looking blankly at the ceiling when Regan returned from brushing her teeth. She crawled across his body and gave him a minty kiss. He caught her as she started to roll off of him and pulled her back for another.

Regan felt Andy's dick start to lengthen again while they kissed as she ran her panty-covered mound across it. She sat up for a moment to increase the sensation but dove back downward when she saw the look of adoration on Andy's face.

They kissed until Andy shifted and rolled her onto her back. His dick was trapped between their bodies but she could feel it rubbing against her. She grabbed Andy's hips when he started to back away.

"It's your turn," Andy said. It took a second for the thought to register in Regan's brain.

"Oh, my," she said. She felt her nipples crinkle at the thought. All the girls at school had said that guys don't like to do that for them.

"You'll enjoy it," Andy said. I hope, he added in his own mind.

"You ... you don't have to," Regan said.

"If you don't want me to," Andy answered.

"It's not that," Regan said. "I mean, you know, guys don't do that. At least that's what I've heard."

"I do," Andy answered with a shrug. "I mean, I'd like to do that for you. It's not because you did anything. It's just because you're sexy. If you don't like it, let me know and I'll get you off with my fingers."

Regan released her hold and Andy started kissing his way down her torso. He paid special attention to her breasts, kissing and nibbling every centimeter of flesh. His hand slipped between her legs and he used his thumb to push her panties to the side. She gasped when he gently rubbed the nub at the top.

"Oh, Jesus," she said in a breathy voice. She was almost positive she was going to cum before Andy could get his mouth down there. Andy seemed to understand because he left her breasts and kissed his way across her smooth stomach.

Regan inhaled deeply when she felt his tongue split her lower lips and the breath exploded from her lungs when he reached her clitoris.

"Oh, Sweet Jesus," she managed. She had thought his fingers down there were the most indescribably delicious feeling until she felt his mouth. Her hips came off the bed almost involuntarily when Andy's tongue started to work its magic.

"Gah!" Regan moaned as she hit her peak. Andy's movements became even swifter; his tongue pushing her to heights she didn't even know existed. She realized her hands were wrapped around Andy's head to urge him closer. She had drawn her legs up and her heels were pressing against Andy's shoulders. She forced herself to let go of his head before she smothered him. At the same time, the sensation below her waist got too intense. Again, Andy seemed to recognize the fact because he kissed her gently on her throbbing button and then down the rest of her slit. He moved over and kissed her thighs while Regan panted as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh, fuck," she said when she could articulate words again. Andy had sat back and was just running his hands over her legs as he watched her. Even the skin on her calves was tingling, she realized. She tried to focus her glazed eyes but failed and she shook her head.

"Oh, fuck," she said again. "That was ... oh, fuck."

Andy chuckled lightly as he started to arise. Regan saw his motion and caught him by the arm. She jerked him back down until his body was atop again then she attacked his mouth with hers. Andy tried to pull back but Regan clutched him tightly around the neck.

"Amazing," she whispered when she released him.

"I should go brush my teeth," Andy said.

"In a minute," Regan said. "Right now, I want your arms around me and your lips on mine."

"But I was just... ," Andy said, glancing downward where Regan's thong was still pushed to the side, her thin pubic hair matted with sweat, his saliva and her juices.

"Who cares?" Regan told him. He held her and they kissed until Regan's breathing was close to normal.

"Wow," she said. "I mean, who knew? All my friends were like ... guys won't. They need to find new guys. I can tell you that. That was ... fuck."

Andy laughed while he watched Regan try to put her thoughts back in order. When she closed her eyes, he tried again to get out of the bed. Once again, she hooked his arm.

"I've ... you know, tasted myself before," she said. She found she was only slightly embarrassed at the revelation. "I mean, last night, I licked my fingers when I was done. God, that must sound gross to you."

"It's fine," Andy told her. "In fact, it sounds hot."

"Do you?" Regan asked.

"Do I what?" Andy wondered because he didn't understand the question.

"Taste yourself," Regan clarified.

"Uh, no," Andy admitted.

"Oh," Regan replied, again worried that Andy would be disgusted because she had admitted she licked her own juices off her fingers after she masturbated.

"Well, I'm sure I don't taste nearly as good as you do," Andy said, leaning forward and kissing Regan on the shoulder. "Plus, you know, with guys there is that whole stigma. The thought of two girls kissing is arousing to me. The thought of two guys kissing is creepy. I've thought about seeing what I taste like but, well, when I was done it didn't seem like such a good idea."

"Do other girls ... you know?" Regan asked. "Lick their fingers?"

"I'm sure," Andy said – although he had no firsthand knowledge to impart on the subject. "If you enjoy it, who's to say it's wrong? I'm not going to tell you that. You like it and it hurts no one. Keep doing it if you want."

Regan considered Andy's words – as she often found herself doing – and nodded. He was right. No matter what anyone thought about it, there was no harm.

"But you don't want to kiss me after I do that to you," she said. Andy tilted his head in thought.

"I don't think I'd care," he decided. "I mean, I don't think I'd want you to keep it in your mouth for me but afterward..."

He shrugged.

"To be honest, after how you just made me feel, I would have done just about anything you wanted me," he added. "If you want to kiss me afterward, we'll kiss. If you want me to rob a convenience store, I would probably do that. I mean, you know, if you enjoyed it and planned to repeat it."

"Oh, I enjoyed it a lot more than what I thought I would," Regan said, smiling at him. "I knew it would be fun for you – or I hoped it would be. I had no idea it would be so much fun for me. The girls who won't do that are stupid."

"Just like the guys who want do it for you are stupid," Andy agreed.

"Well, I'm just going to tell you, you can do that for me anytime you want," Regan said. "At noon on the courthouse plaza, if that's what you decide. You just say the word."

She giggled.

"This is... ," she continued. "I'm not sure how I want to phrase this. I thought I would feel ... weird, I guess. I mean, uncomfortable about laying naked here with you. But I don't. This is just like everything else with you, Andy. This feels like exactly where I'm supposed to be. I've never really thought much about fate before but I'm positive that some cosmic force decided that our paths should intersect on that highway. I can't begin to tell you how much better my life has been since that day."

"Mine, too," Andy admitted.

"You don't understand," Regan asserted. "Every single part of my life is better because of you. I thought I was mature until I met you. I thought I had all the answers. Now, in just a few weeks, I'm doing better in school. Do you know I've gotten an 'A' on everything I've done in the past nine weeks? I'm going to be on the President's Roll this quarter. That hasn't happened since I was in ninth grade! I have made two real friends. I used to detest Ruth and I always considered Joy just an acquaintance. Now they are friends. They haven't changed in the past few weeks. They're the same people they were the night I snuck out of school. I've changed though. My relationship with my dad is worlds better. Hell, Andy, I'm even starting to have a relationship with my mom. And let's not forget you saved me from being raped and dumped in a ditch somewhere. We don't want to leave that out."

"I do understand," Andy said. "I'm the same way as you. Yeah, Mom and I always had a good relationship but it's gotten even better. Neither of us was sure how to transition from what was to what's going to be. You know? God, you're the only reason I have even a chance to have a relationship with my father. Now, because of you, I'm going to Stanford. My mom and I have started to move our relationship from adult-child to adult-adult. I have a chance to know my father – oh, and my mother has a second shot at happiness. I have made friends, too. Not only in you but in Elizabeth. But the most important change is in me. I finally understand that I'm an 18-year-old kid. I'm not always right and I don't always know best. I'm going to need help and I can't be ashamed to ask. I can't be ashamed to accept it when it's offered. I ... I never really understood that life can be fun."

"You would have learned all those things soon enough," Regan said.

"No, I wouldn't have," Andy replied as he reached over to caress her cheek. "Without you, I would have gone on just like I always have. Mom would still be pining away for a man she knew 20 years ago. I would have continued to push people away because I couldn't let them get close to me."

"What about Erin?" Regan asked.

"What about her?" Andy wondered.

"You let her get close to you," Regan said.

Andy snorted.

"Erin doesn't give a crap about anyone but Erin," he stated. "She had no intention of getting close to me in any way but physically and I knew that. I wasn't exactly crying my eyes out when I met you, was I?"

"True," Regan said.

"But I let you get under my skin," Andy continued before he lost his nerve. "From that first crazy night, you're all I thought about. After a few hours, the thought that I might never see you again bothered me a lot more than Erin Cooley breaking up with me after nine months. That night ... man."

"Yeah," Regan said as she cuddled up closer. "It was..."

"Yeah," Andy agreed when Regan fell silent. "Pick any adjective you want: wild, zany, insane."

"Life-altering," Regan said softly.

"Yeah," Andy said again.

"Yeah," Regan echoed.


10 p.m. Friday

"How pissed would your mom be if I just spent the night here," Regan asked. She had slipped her panties off so they could dry a bit and now she lay naked on her boyfriend's shoulder in his bed.

"I don't know," Andy admitted. "We really haven't talked about it. Besides, I know you have a lot to do tomorrow. What time is Ruth coming in?"

"About 10," Regan answered. "We have hair appointments at 11 and we're getting our nails done right afterward."

"And dinner is at six?" Andy asked.

"Yeah but you can come out whenever you want," Regan told him. "In fact, you can just spend the night at my house tonight if it's easier."

"Uh, no," Andy said, shaking his head. "I mean, I have to pick up my tux in the morning and Chris is meeting me at the school to ride out to your house with me."

"Yeah," Regan said. "God, it gets harder to say goodbye every time I'm around you."

"I know," Andy agreed. He tilted his head to kiss her.

"One thing that's been on my mind," he said. "How are we getting there tomorrow night? I mean, my car is a piece of crap. I don't want you to be embarrassed when we pull up in a 10-year-old car that only cost $12,000 when it was new."

"I don't care about that," Regan said firmly.

"Still, it's your school," Andy said. "I just wanted you to know that I'm OK if you want to take your car."

"My car won't fit four people dressed up for a dance," Regan said. "It's OK. Mom got us a town car for the evening. I should have mentioned that. I'm sorry. I'll tell her to cancel it if it bothers you."

"It's fine with me," Andy said. "I thought about it. Dad – uh, Evan – asked me if I wanted him to look into it. I should have let him but that was right after they'd convinced me to take money for college from them."

Regan giggled.

"Let my mom foot the bill," she said. "We should probably get up if we're going to the party."

Andy nodded but made no effort to extract himself from Regan's clutches.

"Or we could just stay here until the sun comes up and you can drive me home at seven in the morning," Regan offered with another giggle.

Andy laughed and kissed her on the nose.

"Or I could go down on you again," Regan said.

"If that happens we're not getting out of bed until noon," Andy said. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I ... God, when we make love it's going to be other-worldly."

"I know," Regan said. "When it's time, we'll take a whole weekend and go somewhere. It doesn't have to be anywhere nice because we won't get out of bed the whole time. But I think you're right. We need a time when there are no distractions; no place we need to go or anyone we need to see. Although, to be honest, I'm ready and willing right now. You're not going to believe this but my little kitty is still purring from the attention you gave it."

"And you weren't sure you'd enjoy it," Andy said with a laugh.

"I was sure I would enjoy it," Regan said. "It's like when I wanted to go down on you. You weren't sure I would like it. I wasn't sure if you wanted to do that or if you were doing it because you felt you had to. I don't want you to feel pressured any more than you want me to feel pressured."

"Well, do you think I enjoyed now?" Andy asked.

"I decided that even if you didn't, I was going to make you do it again," Regan said with a giggle. "I figured I enjoyed it enough for both of us."

She jumped when Andy dug his fingers into her ribs and kept going until she was straddling his waist again. This time, there was no underwear in the way. She felt his warm erection directly against her tight opening.

"We need to decide if we're going to the party or if we're going to make love right now," she said.

"You do not want to leave that decision to me," Andy said as he looked up at her. She was running her tongue over her already moist lips and looking at him through her lashes.

"If we had all night," Regan said with a sigh. She shifted until she sat on the bed beside him. Her knees were parted and Andy could see that was just as aroused as he was.

"Yeah," Andy agreed with clear reluctance. "Besides, don't you want to let Elizabeth know about the suite?"

"True," Regan said. She slowly pushed herself off the bed, pausing only to kiss Andy on his penis again. "Goodbye until later. I promise I'll see you again before the night is over."

She gave Andy a wink and sauntered over to where she had turned her panties inside out to dry the cotton gusset at the crotch. She picked them up and shook her head before throwing them to Andy, who had sat on the edge of the bed.

"They're still soaked," she said. "Guess I'll just have to go without. It's a shame I'm wearing shorts and not a skirt."

"Oh, Christ," Andy muttered.

"And since I'm not going to wear undies, there is no use to wear a bra," Regan continued, picking up that garment and tossing Andy's way. Andy watched with rapt attention when Regan bent over and slipped into her shorts. She wiggled her butt as she pulled them over her thighs and Andy wondered if there would ever be another moment in his life when he wasn't erect.

Regan saw Andy watching her in the mirror so she waited with her back to him as she pretended to ponder something.

"These are going to rub my kitty raw," she declared as she unbuttoned the shorts and pushed them back down to the floor. She opened up the drawer where he had pulled clothes for her the last time she was there and perused the contents. She spotted what she wanted and pulled out a pair of Andy's mesh basketball shorts. She pulled them up her legs, looked down and lowered them again.

"Do you have anything smaller?" she asked, turning around and displaying her nude front for Andy's inspection. He just shook his head. Regan saw his Adam's apple bob as he gulped and she smiled at him.

"Shame," she said. "I figured that would you give you access anytime you wanted."

"Mom... ," Andy stammered.

"Your mother isn't here to save you from me," Regan said with a laugh.

Andy shook his head and hoped to God he'd managed to record the images in his head for later.

"I got Mom a pair for Christmas," he said. "She's never worn them. They're smaller."

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear you planned to play with my pussy for the rest of the night, Mr. Drayton," Regan replied.

"No... ," Andy began. Regan took three steps across the room and jumped on Andy. If he hadn't have caught her, she might have lost her virginity right then – in a bloody and painful way.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.