Unforgettable Weeks
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Jay Cantrell

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two people from vastly different worlds shared one crazy night two months earlier. Regan Riley learned that life is sometimes serious and Andy Drayton learned that life can sometimes be fun. Now they've decided to see if they can overcome their differences and forge a relationship. This is the sequel to "Unending Night."

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow  

4:15 p.m. Saturday

Once again, Andy passed unseen barriers on the way back to the main campus. He knew it when Regan took her arm from around his waist and then again when she removed her hand from his and placed it at his elbow. He just went along with it.

"I've had a lovely time," she said when they reached a building Andy hadn't seen before. "This is my dorm and I have to go in. No gentlemen are permitted past the lobby."

"OK," Andy said. He thought this was just the end of the first of two dates Regan had scheduled but he wasn't positive it wasn't the end of the whole day. "May I kiss your cheek to say good night?"

"I would like that," Regan replied. "And it's only goodbye for a moment. I'll be right back."

Andy leaned forward and kissed Regan softly on her cheek. He thought the freckles across her nose were just adorable and he remembered that she had them on her shoulders, too.

"I would very much like to see you again," Andy said, playing his part. "May I call on you?"

Regan's face broke out into a huge smile. All trace of her feigned formality was gone.

"You better be sitting in the lobby when I come back in five minutes," she said. "I know where you live and I'm not afraid to show up there. In fact, if Elizabeth had told me you went back to Erin, I was going to do just that. Well, show up, kick your butt and then leave again. Come inside. I have to grab our picnic from the kitchen and then we'll go again."

Regan led Andy through the doors and ushered him to the lobby. There were a few other girls around but no one that Andy recognized. Regan decided introductions were in order so she took Andy around to meet them.

"I'm showing off my guy," Regan whispered when they got back to the waiting area. "Just wait here. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Andy took a seat and she disappeared through another doorway. Andy looked around at the ornate sitting area and shook his head. The school must have spent $50,000 just furnishing this room. He was still pondering when he felt pressure on the sofa next to him.

"Did she run off and leave you?" Joy Dalrymple asked with a smile.

"She had to go get something," Andy replied.

"The picnic, I know," Joy replied. "Thanks for not telling my parents how we met. A lot of people would have used that information to take my Dad down a peg or two. God knows he needs it."

"That's not me," Andy replied.

"No, it's not," Joy answered. "I'm also sorry I was so rude to you when we met last time. I can't remember exactly what I said but I'm sure it wasn't polite. I get like my Dad when I've had too much to drink."

Andy wasn't certain Joy had even spoken to him at all. He remembered shaking her hand but that was about all.

"There was only one who was overtly rude," he replied. "You were mostly quiet."

He lowered his voice to a whispered.

"Actually, I think you were fascinated by your cheeseburger," he whispered.

"Probably," Joy said with embarrassment, shaking her head sadly. "So, I guess I'll be seeing a lot of you in the future."

"Maybe," Andy hedged. "I'll see you at your formal next Saturday. After that, I'm not sure."

"She likes you," Joy said after looking around. "And she is a really sweet person. She isn't like a lot of us here. She is really genuinely nice. It isn't an act like some of us put on."

"I think you're nice, too," Andy said.

"Thanks but I have my moments," Joy admitted. "I'm really looking forward to college. I'll be on my own and I won't have to go out with some son of a client Daddy is trying to land or keep. I won't have to be friends with people I don't really like just because I'm around them all the time."

She smiled.

"I might even find a nice guy like you to help me grow up a little," she said brightly. "Regan has really grown in the past few weeks. It's because of you. She saw how a real person acts in the real world and she finally realized that all this shit is artifice. This isn't real. It's make believe. My Mom made sure I understood that since I was old enough to think for myself. Regan wasn't so lucky. If she hadn't run into you, she would have gotten to college and been in real trouble. I'm no saint. I do things sometimes because I hope my Dad will find out and it will piss him off. See our first meeting for an example.

"But Regan, I'm not sure how to say this. Her parents have kept her completely isolated from everything. Whatever she knows about life has come secondhand or she learned on her own. They didn't impart anything. This is her first date, you know. She'll be 18 in a month and it's the first time she has really been around a guy. She would be easy pickings for some sleazeball at Stanford."

"We decided it is actually our third date," Andy said. "Soon, we are going to commence our fourth."

He decided that Joy had Regan's interests at heart and just wasn't telling stories. She was trying to let him know – albeit in a ham-fisted way – that Regan might want to rush into things just to see what they were like.

"I won't take advantage of her," he added softly.

"I was more worried about her taking advantage of you," Joy said with a half smile. "Not advantage really, that isn't her way. But I can see her pushing for things to go farther than they probably should. I'm doing this all wrong, aren't I?"

"No and I do understand what you're saying and why you're saying it," Andy said. "I figured that out when she decided we should assess numbers to our dates. I figured she read about date etiquette in Emily Post or something."

Joy scoffed.

"More like Cosmo," she answered. "I didn't think I had to worry but I would have felt like shit if something had happened and she wound up getting hurt. I like her."

"I do, too," Andy said.

"OK, that's out of the way," Joy said, wiping her brow in mock relief. "Now, something else I wanted to let you know. When I said this place is fake; I meant it. But weekends is when it is at its worst. The administration wants our parents to think this is some high-brow school of learning. It is expensive and it is exclusive. But you've met a few of us from here. You know what we're really like. Lunch today with waiters and stuff is a put-on for the money holders. Most days, we act probably just like you do. You know I drink and curse. Well, I also smoke from time to time and I've had sex. We're all like that – when we can get away with it.

"Things here are different. I'll admit to that. But a lot of the people – like Regan – are exactly the same as you are when you got right down to it. I got to see both sides. I was in public school for six years and then here for the next six years. It took me a while to understand some of what I saw. So don't just dismiss this as a summer thing or something because Regan's family is loaded. She doesn't care a whole lot about that stuff – and I think she is playing for keeps with you."

Andy was saved from responding when Regan re-entered the room. She saw Joy sitting beside Andy and felt a small tinge of jealousy and panic. Andy stood to take the basket from her and smiled at her sweetly. She was amazed at how much better she felt after he'd done that.

"I've told you, you cannot leave nice things out in the open like this," Joy joked. "Someone will wander off with them. Just because these chicks are rich doesn't mean they have any moral decency. I wanted to apologize to Andy for my father and for how he was treated a few weeks ago. Enjoy your picnic."

Joy gave Regan a soft pat on the arm and smiled at Andy before she disappeared through the doors that Regan had just entered from.

Regan took his arm again and directed him through the door and back out into the sunshine.


4:30 p.m. Saturday

"Did I tell you?" Regan asked when they were outside of the building. "I'm not gone 10 minutes and she is already setting her hooks in you. Her Mom probably told her she needed to find a nice, literate guy like you."

Andy laughed.

"She was telling me how great a person you are," he said. "And she was telling me not to let this place scare me off."

"Oh, I guess that's good then," Regan answered. "Are you really in awe of this place? I mean, I guess I've been to places like this so much that it doesn't faze me. I see it for what it is."

"I had lunch today in the nicest place I've ever eaten in my life," Andy pointed out. "In fact, I'm pretty sure it's the first time someone has carried a plate to me without having a nametag pinned to her shirt. The sofa I just sat on was nicer than anything Mom has ever owned. My car is parked a few feet from vehicles that cost twice as much as my family's combined income for a year. Yeah, it is a little intimidating."

Regan's face dropped.

"Joy was just explaining that the students don't act prim and proper all the time," Andy continued. "She said that lunch today was to impress the parents and that most of the time you just wear your uniforms to eat. I'm picturing a Tartan skirt, a tight black sweater with a crest on the breast, a white shirt, white knee-highs and penny loafers. Am I close?"

Andy wanted to get the date back to where it had been. He didn't want Regan brooding or worrying over something that couldn't be changed. C-B was always going to be ornate.

He was relieved when Regan laughed. They had passed another boundary because her hand was in his again.

"We are seriously going to have to talk about some of the web sites you visit," she said. "First it was baby-doll pajamas and pillow fights. Now it's some pervert's idea of a school uniform. Just so you know, our uniform is black or tan pants and a button-up shirt. We can wear a sweater or a jacket over the shirt if it is chilly but it can be of any color. And we can wear sneakers and socks, too. About the only thing we can't wear to class are jeans and a T-shirt. We can wear them everywhere else though except to the visitors dining room on weekends."

"Thanks for nothing," Andy groaned. "Although, you did look extremely cute in your jeans last time."

"Maybe if you're really sweet to me I'll wear a tartan skirt for you sometime," Regan said with a smile.

"Screw that," Andy joked back. "If I'm really nice I want you to organize a pillow fight in baby-doll pajamas for me."

"Pig," Regan replied, squeezing his hand. "Fine, if you're really nice, I'll ask Elizabeth and Joy to come over for a pillow fight. Just for your entertainment. But don't think we're going to lez out or anything."

"You know I'm joking right?" Andy asked just to make sure.

"And you better believe I'm joking too," Regan rejoined. "Well, not about the lezzing out part. I'm not going to do that for your entertainment ... ever. But I'm joking about inviting girls you lust over to get half naked around you."

"You know, after seeing what you really wear to bed, I think I'd pass on the baby-dolls, too," Andy said, offering Regan a wink. Her arm had snaked around his waist and she tickled his ribs.

"Can I ask you something?" Regan asked.

"Sure," Andy replied. He wouldn't have if he had known what was coming.

"How long was it before you washed the shirt I wore to sleep in?" she asked.

There was no way to answer that question, Andy decided. If he told her the truth – that he waited until he could no longer smell her perfume on it – he would sound creepy. If he told her that he washed it immediately, he sounded as though the night had meant nothing to him.

"A while," he admitted.

"Good," Regan said with a smile. "Did you sleep with it?"

Andy shook his head.

"I thought about it," he told her honestly. "But I wanted it to still smell like you, not like me."

"I did the same with your sweatshirt," Regan confessed. "I'm glad you can't call me weird."

"Oh, I can still call you weird," Andy said. "You know, I hadn't worn that shirt before I gave it to you to wear."

Regan nodded. Ruth DeLancy had pointed out that fact.

"It still smelled like you," she said. "Besides, it was yours and I like it. You know, you're never getting it back, don't you? I'll buy you one to replace it but that one is mine forever."

"Yeah, I figured it was just gone," he told her. "It's OK, I have plenty of sweatshirts."

"Good, I can claim more of them in the future," Regan said brightly.

"Where are we going?" Andy asked. He thought they would head back to one of the Quads to eat.

"A new place," Regan said. Andy noticed the blush on her cheeks. "I, uh, I've never been out here before. That's not true. I've never taken a guy out here before. But I've been out here once."

She was stammering and she knew she would have to explain more than she wanted to explain before Andy would understand.

"A make-out spot?" Andy offered.

Regan shook her head. There was another clearing ahead and more benches, so they stopped.

"Quad South is the make-out spot," she said, looking at the ground. "Where we're going is not out of bounds so I won't get into trouble. But it is really secluded. It's where, uh, Andy, we're going to a place the girls call the Cock Rock."

"The what?" Andy asked. Regan had spoken the last two words softly and quickly and he was sure he had misheard.

Regan sighed.

"The Cock Rock," she said. "Girls take their guys there if they want to be completely alone. We have a system and I guess I'll explain it when we get there."

"Regan," Andy began but she put a finger over his lips.

"I just want to be somewhere I'm sure no one is going to wander up and see us or want to talk to us or something like that," she said. "I wasn't going to tell you what it's called. It has another name – The Overlook – but I want to be honest with you."

"We're not going to, uh," Andy stammered.

"No, at least I don't plan to," Regan said. "Maybe."

"No, that was meant as a statement," Andy corrected. "It wasn't a question."

"What if I decide I want to?" Regan asked.

"Then it will have to be with someone besides me," Andy answered. Regan looked hurt. "It's not that I don't want to. I mean, geez, I think of how you looked in my shirt and your panties all the time. I remember how nice it felt to hold you. I remember the rest of the night, too. Your kisses are amazing. The thing is..."

He paused for a moment.

"I'll just say it," he concluded. "I think you're wonderful. But I'm not prepared to go that far."

"I have condoms in the basket," Regan said. "I had to run upstairs to get them. That's what took so long. I didn't want my creepy-ass roommate to see me."

"Uh, that wasn't what I meant, either," Andy said. "I meant that I'm not prepared emotionally to take that step and, more importantly to me, I'm not sure you are either."

"I think I know what I'm prepared for," Regan said.

"Maybe," Andy admitted. "Then again, maybe not. But in 20 or 30 years, when you think back to your first time, I don't want you to remember it being somewhere called the Cock Rock."

"I won't remember the place," Regan insisted. "I'll remember the person. I will remember the sentiment."

Andy looked at his hands. He was 17 years old, almost 18. He wasn't sure he had the resolve to hold out if Regan put on the full-court press. He wasn't sure in 20 years he'd have the resolve.

"If we go that far, I'll want to spend the rest of the night holding you," he said. "I'll want to wake up beside you. You're the only person who has ever slept in my bed besides me. You're the only person I've ever had my arms around while she slept. I won't want to walk you back to your dorm and say goodbye afterward. I'll want to repeat our first night together. Anything less will cheapen it for me – for you, too, I think."

Regan considered Andy's words and smiled slightly. She was reliving in her head the feeling she had when he would lean forward and kiss her hair while she slept. She would want that afterward. She already wanted that.

"That makes sense," she said. "Even though you might not know it by how I acted that morning, I enjoyed sleeping with your arms around me. But I know what sex is. I'm a virgin. You know that. But I'm not an idiot."

"I'm sure you know what sex is about," Andy told her. "If you want to have sex, you can pick up any nameless, faceless guy and I'm sure he'll accommodate you. I'm not talking about sex. I'm talking about having a relationship that includes sex. Erin and I had sex. I think you've probably guessed that much. But it never felt as good as it did to simply kiss you a little while ago."

"So think how good it will feel when we do it!" Regan said.

"Not as good as it will feel if we take things slower and cultivate the feelings we're already developing," Andy countered. "Well, at least the feelings I've developed."

Regan sighed. She wasn't positive she was taking Andy to the Cock Rock to have sex with him. But she didn't like the fact that the option had already been removed.

"How far are you prepared – emotionally – to go?" she asked.

"I don't know," Andy said. "It's not something I've really considered. Under different circumstances, in a different place with a different ending, maybe as far as what we were talking about."

"Having sex?" Regan asked. She couldn't believe Andy was so uncomfortable talking about it.

"Yeah," Andy said. "I guess it depends on how things are when we get there."

It was the best answer she was going to get, Regan decided. So she nodded her agreement and stood to head up the path to The Overlook – aka the Cock Rock.


5 p.m. Saturday

As they approached another path, Regan stopped. She reached into the basket and tied a black ribbon around the tree.

Andy just looked on in confusion.

"Black means turn back and don't disturb us," she said.

"Oh, OK," Andy answered. He wondered briefly if there might be other colors. He decided there probably were since she specified black and, like an idiot, he asked. "What do other colors mean?"

Regan blushed again.

"White means it's OK to come up to visit," she said. "Red means, well, red means someone is fucking and the girl doesn't mind if someone wants to watch. Look, Andy, most of the guys who are brought up here – and the girls who bring them – are just, I don't know, shallow."

She saw Andy looking at her with wide eyes. She regretted the offer to answer any question he or his Mom posed to her already. But she also finally figured out Andy's reluctance to join the other conquests who came to the Cock Rock.

"OK, it's like this," Regan said. "Girls will bring a guy up here just to get laid. Guys will come up here to just to get laid. Some of the girls here have been having sex since they were 13 or 14. Some are really, really jaded, too. A couple of the girls in the past have put on little displays for the other students. There are a couple of spots where you can see everything going on up here and not be seen easily. So a red ribbon means if you want to see a show, sneak around and watch. I did that once last year. I watched a senior girl give some guy a blowjob up here. A few girls come out this way a couple times a day each weekend just to see if there is a red ribbon."

"Jesus," Andy said, looking around. "Is this place for real?"

Regan nodded.

"It is no different from what I saw at the party we went to," she insisted. "I saw a girl doing a guy right in the middle of the lawn. There had to be a dozen people nearby and I'm sure some of them were watching."

"But they knew it when they started," Andy protested. "It wasn't like one of them had no idea someone was perving on them."

"I think the guys all know, too," Regan said. "At least that is how it is supposed to be. Hell, Andy, I've met some of the guys before they came up here. They probably hoped the girls would see their dick and be so overcome with lust they'd join in and he'd have a huge orgy with him as the main prize."

Andy looked at the sky. The sad thing was, she was probably right.

"I don't think you can ever expect my participation in a red-ribbon day," he said.

"Mine either," Regan said. "Black is the only color I brought."

"What's to keep some of the freakier girls from just wandering over to watch anyway?" he wondered.

"I said they can't be seen easily," Regan said. "I didn't say they couldn't be seen. When we get up there, I'll show you where to look. If we see someone, I'll let you know immediately. It takes twice as long to get to the hideout spots as it does to get to the spot we're going. I'll catch them and they'll have to explain why they got the shit beat out of them."

Andy shook his head but followed Regan up the slight hill to The Overlook.


The first thing Regan did was pull a blanket out of the basket Andy still carried. She spread it out on the grass while he looked around.

"Where is the rock?" he asked.

"There isn't a rock, really," Regan replied with a laugh.

"You could have called this Ass in the Grass or the Hole Knoll or something," he said. Then he pointed out a tree that been cut down. "Or the Hump Stump."

"That's just gross," Regan said.

"And the Cock Rock is pure literary genius," he said. "You're not just making this up, are you?"

"No," Regan answered. "It's true."

She pointed to area at the edge of the trees.

"There is a path that leads over there," she said.

Andy looked. He figured that he could see someone if they came up that way.

"It's so far away, it's probably like watching porn on a cell phone," he replied.

"I can't believe you were so embarrassed to talk about sex a few minutes ago," Regan told him. "Now listen to you."

"I was embarrassed about doing that with you," Andy said.

"Say it," Regan dared him. "Say, 'Regan, I want to have sex with you.'"

"No," Andy said.

"So you don't want to have sex with me," Regan asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, uh," Andy stammered.

"Either you do or you don't," Regan challenged. "Don't you think I'm sexy?"

"God, yes," Andy answered. "You're amazing."

Regan had caught Andy following her butt up the hill so she was pretty sure she knew the answer before she asked it.

"Then what's the problem?" she asked. "I'm not saying I expect us to get naked and roll around. I'm just asking why you blush when you talk to me about it but you don't when you talk about it in general."

"I'm not talking about it with you," Andy replied. "I'm talking about you doing it."

"About you doing it with me," Regan pointed out. "That embarrasses you?"

"The way you're talking about it, I guess it does," Andy said. He wasn't sure if Regan was getting angry with him or just playing. "When I think of going to bed with you, I picture violins and rose petals. I don't think about a hill where your friends might be watching."

"You're a chick," Regan said, smiling and sitting down on the blanket. "I just figured it out. That's why you're not like any other guy I've heard of."

Andy sat down across from her but Regan immediately shifted to his side.

"I'm just goofing," she said. "I know you're not feminine. You're just nice – nice enough to look out for me even when I'm not sure I want you to."

Andy was quiet but not because of what Regan had said. Instead it was because of the view he got up her skirt when she moved to sit next to him. He plainly saw she wore lacy white panties beneath her black skirt.

Regan knew what Andy had seen and she felt a flush of pride that she could affect him that way.

"Chicken?" she asked.

"What?" Andy responded.

"Do you want some chicken," Regan said, giggling. "I'm glad I didn't ask if you just wanted a piece."

Andy glanced her way just as she pushed him to his back and straddled him. Then she lowered her mouth to his and kissed him firmly. She hoped he might put his hands on her butt but he didn't. She was thankful he at least returned her kiss. Satisfied she hadn't ruined the whole day, she crawled back to finish unpacking the basket.

"Needed to be done," she said simply and giggled.

Andy snagged her around her waist and pulled back to the blanket. She laughed harder until she saw his lips approaching hers. Then she put her arms around his neck and pulled him to her. He didn't crawl across her body. She would have loved it if he had. Instead he stayed beside her but his kiss was intense.

"You were getting too far ahead of me," he said when he finally pulled back. "You can't always have the upper hand."

Regan gazed up at him with smoky eyes.

"Wanna bet?" she asked. The weather was nice, so she sat up and took off the sweater she had worn most of the day. Then she released the top two buttons of the shirt she wore beneath it. Pausing a moment to make sure Andy was watching – which he was – she unhooked one more. Then she bent forward to continue taking items from the basket.

"Your move," she said with an evil grin. She knew Andy was doing his best to keep from looking down her shirt – and she knew he was failing miserably.

Andy lowered his head and extended his hands in surrender.

"You have too many weapons," he said.

"And I'm not afraid to use all of them," Regan replied. "With you."

Edited By BlackIrish; Proofread by The Old Fart.

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.