A Night on the Town - Cover

A Night on the Town

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jackie marries a man she barely knows after a night of intense sexy and public exposure. Her sex life becomes almost non existent until Bob and some friends take her to a strip club.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Interracial   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

It had been a boring week and Bob called and said he and Sam wanted to take “their wives” out to dinner and a club as soon as he got home from work. I am 28 and Bob is 8 years older than I am. We have been together for about a year. I had been working at a retail office store when we met. I took him around the store helping him find what he was looking for, but noticed he couldn’t take his eyes off of me. I was wearing a rather low cut dress and my breasts do always attract attention. Finally he just came out and said: “you aren’t wearing a wedding ring so you and I are going out tonight”. I asked what about my boyfriend and he said he simply didn’t care and asked for my address and what time I would be ready. I couldn’t believe that I said “7:00” and wrote down my address and phone number.

When I got home from work, I showered and put on the shortest spaghetti strap dress I owned, no bra and some sexy panties. I think I knew that I was going to fuck him the first night. When I opened the door, he just stood there staring at me. Finally he leaned in and kissed me passionately and pulled the straps of my dress off my shoulders and my top down below my breast. I was shocked, but just stood there not knowing whether to slap him or strip for him.

He pulled back, looking at my breast and said: “I know you love men to look at them, so how big are they?”

I hesitated a second, then said: “36 D and I hoped you would like them”.

He said nothing, but grabbed my hand and took me to the car after pulling my dress back up.

We had a great dinner at this nice Italian restaurant with a bottle of wine. The entire evening his hand was on my leg but not indecent, just erotic. But just before the waiter brought our check, Bob said, “Remove your panties and put them on the table. I want everyone to know I’m taking you home and fucking you.”

I love men seeing my breast, but don’t really want them to think I’m a slut, but for some strange reason, I did as he requested. Maybe it was all the wine or the fact that I couldn’t wait to enjoy his cock. So I pulled them off and handed them to him under the table. He brought them to his nose, breathed in deeply and laid them out on the table. People at near tables could see and I was just about as red as those panties. As we started to leave, I reached down to pick them up, but Bob said to leave them as an extra tip.

As we were driving to his house after dinner, he told me to take off my dress and since that was all I had on, I was sitting nude in his car. A jacked up truck came beside us, Bob honked and turned on the inside light giving these two teenage boys quite a show. They drove beside us for several miles before Bob turned off the light and exited the main street.

“You know you need to be on a stage in a topless bar with those perfect tits”.

“I simply couldn’t’ do that, Bob. I would be humiliated.”

“Well you seem to love showing those huge tits off and I could tell you liked those teenage boys looking at you. I should have made you stand through the sun roof.”

He parked in his driveway, though he had a garage, but maybe it was full. He took me by the hand and walked slowly toward his front porch, even though I knew we could have entered through the back. I guess he was trying to see just how far I would go. The second we walked in the door, his mouth and tongue was all over my face and his hands squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples. I let out several screams but nothing stopped him. We made it as far as the couch and he put me over the arm and crammed his very nice cock into my soaking wet pussy. I let out another scream, and he grabbed my tits and began abusing them. “Tell me what a nasty slut you are.” I really couldn’t’ believe I was hearing this from this gentleman, so I said nothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.