Street Find
Prologue

Copyright© 2015 by Coaster2

Sex Story: Prologue - Only by accident did I find a young woman in dire trouble in the middle of winter, living on the streets. But oh, what a change in my life it created. A Collaboration Story with Mostera1

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slow  

I hate winter. I hate it with a passion. All the rotten things in my life have happened in winter. I lost my parents in winter. My one and only girlfriend dumped me during the winter. Except for the contrived joviality at Christmas, most people I know are miserable during winter. And today, the final indignity. My car quit working. Perfect! I'm on my way to a job and it dies. Lovely!

I was born in Sacramento, California. We didn't do winter in Sacramento. But when my parents got drunk and piled into a power pole back on New Year's Eve, 1993, I was orphaned at age six and had to go live with my grandparents ... in Spokane, Washington. Grampa and Grams were great to me. They treated me like a son and not like a burden. I got a lot of love from them and that got me through some tough times between when I went to their home and when I finished school at eighteen.

My name is Edward Murchie, but almost everyone knows me as Ed. When I graduated from high school, there wasn't enough money to send me to state college, so I had to look for a job. I found it working in a music store. Thanks to my grandmother, I could play the piano and guitar and read music, so I was hired. The store wasn't overwhelmed with customers, but it was a job and they kept me on and I made a reasonable living as a sales clerk and music teacher. I earned enough that I could afford a place of my own. My grandparents weren't pleased with me moving out, but they were in their seventies now and I couldn't continue to be a burden to them.

I'm the first to admit I'm a loner. I'm used to being by myself a lot. That's what led me to music. My grandmother played the piano and she taught me most of what I know, including how to read music. Learning the guitar was fairly difficult for me, but I persevered and while I'm no Mark Knopfler or Eric Clapton, I can play. I picked up a few dollars during my school days giving kids lessons at their home, but that was no fun, mostly because the kids I taught didn't want to be there in the first place. When I moved out, I quit home teaching unless I was approached by someone who was genuinely interested ... preferably female.

My apartment, if you could call it that, was a loft over a general store. The entrance was up a long set of stairs along the side of the building. The place was bigger than I needed, being the full size of the store below. However, with two bedrooms and a large living room, a single bathroom and a decent size kitchen, it was far larger and better than anything I had looked at previously. Not only that, it was cheap, easy to maintain, and gave me privacy. I used the second bedroom for my music room. I bought an old Roland keyboard/synthesizer from the store for a hundred dollars, a trade-in on a newer fancier one. The store had some amplifiers and equipment that they couldn't sell, so they gave me a deal on that as well. I also had a used Gibson electric guitar that was a Christmas gift from my grandparents.

For a couple of years I did without a car. I could walk to work, or take the bus if the weather was bad. I saved my money and bought a used car, a 2003 Saturn. It had 88,000 miles and was fairly clean. I figured with the plastic body, I wouldn't have to worry about rust. I was right. However, there were other things I should have worried about.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.