Swinging From the Family Tree - Cover

Swinging From the Family Tree

Copyright© 2015 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This family swings with EVERYONE. This is the story of the narrator and his twin sister becoming included in EVERY way possible (and perhaps a few that aren't possible). It's a fun romp (for the most part) into uninhibited sex at every opportunity with enough of a story to hold things together, a little bit. Read the codes so you won't be surprised. They are all there!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Torture   Snuff   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Water Sports   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Flatulence   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Public Sex   Violence  

I am Kenneth Ross and this is my journal. I am starting it on my fourteenth birthday.

My twin sister and I have known what went on at our parents' parties since before we were twelve. We weren't supposed to know but we did. My sister has been on the pill since we turned twelve. I'm not sure why because neither of us ever discussed the why of it. My mother took Babs to the OB/GYN and he wrote the prescription. It didn't matter because we never did anything until we turned fourteen and, under our state's laws and our parents' rules, could consent to sexual acts.

My sister is Barbara and I am Kenneth. At five foot, eleven, I am taller by three inches. We are both built on the skinny side and both of us run cross country. We have always slept in the same room in the same bed except for camp in the summer. We were raised with nudity around us from the earliest time we can remember.

We were excited tonight because tomorrow would be our birthday. At a minute after midnight, we turned fourteen. Babs and I started kissing and touching each other's naked bodies. We got hotter and hotter.

Tonight or, more accurately, very early this morning, we didn't have to quit and we had no intention of quitting. She and I went down on each other. She swallowed my cock and I buried my tongue in her pussy for the first time. Before we had only played a bit but never finished or gone anywhere like this far. This was our first time. I was sucking her clit and had three fingers in her cunt. We came at the same time with me swallowing her sweet female elixir and she taking my load down her throat.

We turned to face each other and kissed each other. She said, "I love the taste of your cum. I want you in my other holes like we have planned and have seen others do with others."

I began to fondle her firm breasts and pinch her nipples again. She stroked my cock until it hardened. She said, "I want you on top this first time." I got between her legs and moved into position. She opened her legs wide to welcome me into that intimate position. She was wet with arousal and my precum was spread around my hard cock by her hand. With her help, I pushed and pulled and twisted until all seven of my hard inches went into her pussy and our pelvises bumped hard.

It was our first time again. She gasped when I was fully inside her. There was no hymen because of sports but she was incredibly tight. We held each other tightly as we felt my cock in her cunt for the first time. It was also the first time for both of us. I loved the feeling and could feel my cock flexing inside her as the walls of her cunt pulled me in with inner convulsions. She moaned, "Fuck me, Kenny! Fuck my pussy! Fill me with your cum! I love having your cock in me!" We grunted with each thrust as I fucked down and she fucked upwards. We were bruising each other though didn't notice it in our enjoyment.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" We chanted quietly until I flooded her body with my second load of the early morning. We rested with our arms around each other as we brought our bodies under control. We had watched others eat cream pies so I went down to try it but found that I didn't like the taste. My cum didn't taste good to me though I had liked her smell and taste earlier. I admitted that to Babs and she told me to quit. She was sucking my cock cleaning it and getting it hard and wet for the next go. I kissed down to her ass hole and reamed it some with my tongue getting her ready for the location of my third load. She had used some strawberry lube in that hole which did taste good. I hardened even faster.

When we became old enough to think about sex, we had masturbated and watched each other. Babs has always had a fixation about her ass. This would be the first time for her to have it penetrated by anything than her finger.

She faced me and kissed me pulling my tongue into her mouth. "Fuck my ass, Kenny. I'm so ready for you to fill my butt." She rolled onto her stomach and opened her legs. I moved behind her and started to lie over her. She reached back and spread her butt cheeks as we had seen others do from our perch at the top of the stairs.

I pushed into her ass and she moaned with pain and passion as I penetrated her sphincter and buried my cock in her butt. My pelvis hit her butt cheeks and she huffed as the air was pushed out of her lungs by my cock in her bowels. "Kenny, hold still a moment. It's good but let me get used to you." I lay over her with my cock buried all the way into her rear. She began to wiggle and quiver. She said, "Now, fuck my ass, Bro." I began to move slowly and steadily. She moaned, "I love it. Don't be gentle any more. Slap my butt cheeks. Pump my butt. Do me hard!"

I did as I was told fucking her long and hard. I reddened both of her butt cheeks by slapping them. She really did seem to enjoy the spanks. My third load of the night took a while but we enjoyed our first butt fuck. Babs had three hard anal cums before I buried my cock one last time and filled her bowels with my last load of the early morning. I rolled off her and she went down on me again. She sucked me clean and then came up to lay her head on my chest. "I like your taste no matter where your cock has been."

Later that morning of our birthday, our older sister and brother came into our room naked and made sure neither of us were virgins. Ben said, "Barbie, you felt swishy. Did Ken beat me to your cunt?"

She grinned and nodded. "Right after midnight."

My older sister was on top of me taking my cock into her cunt. "Ben, Ken's still very hard and is very nice sized. Ken, fuck me deep and fill me with your seed." Ben and I fucked hard until we filled both our sisters with cum. Ben rolled off Babs and Tricia mounted her in the sixty-nine position and they sucked the cum from the others holes. Babs said, "Kenny, your cum is so good. Tricia, your cunt juice is good, too."

Tricia grinned. "Ben's cum is always good. I love to eat Hannah's cream pies."

Less than ten minutes later, Hannah Cook, Ben's girl, entered the room with Bert Jones, Tricia's steady guy. They got on bed with us and Hannah sucked my cock hard. She said, "This time, fuck our asses." She moved to her knees on the bed and Babs followed her lead. Bert was behind Babs so I knee walked behind Hannah. She was ready and I pounded all the way in just like Bert did to Babs. I knew that was the way he always fucked from having watched. Hannah, I knew from our watching, liked it rough. Six guys had run a train on her ass one night a couple of months ago as Babs and I watched from the top of the stairs. Not a one of them was gentle. It took me a while to shoot my load. It was the fifth load of the day, counting from midnight! I exploded into Hannah's ass after Bert gave his load to Babs' ass. When he pulled out, Tricia was at Babs' butt to eat her out. Babs pulled Hannah on top of her face and sucked my cum from her ass.

My mother came in next and sucked my cock. She made sounds like she was enjoying getting me clean and hard. She had my cock buried completely into her throat with her nose pushing hard into my groin. My dad was already hard. He asked Babs which hole, cunt or ass. Babs chose cunt and I did, too.

She and Mom were on their backs and I watched Dad put Babs' ankles on his shoulders and pushed into her cunt gently but firmly. I did the same to my mother and pushed all the way into her cunt with one steady shove until I was buried in her.

It was strange to think that I was fucking the same cunt that Babs and I passed through to be born! It felt great. Mom was almost as tight as Tricia! I shot my load deep into her cunt and Babs went into a sixty-nine with her sucking my cum from her cunt.

When the four of us were lying on my bed and had caught our breath, mom said, "There is one last round. You have to do each other in front of witnesses. Ken, first you fuck her cunt, then her ass, and then suck each other until you both shoot."

Babs went into the bathroom, peed, and cleaned her cunt and ass some. She got on top of me and took my cock into her cunt. She wasn't quite as tight now but still felt better to me than anyone else. We fucked for a while. She had a little orgasm. She moved and squatted down again to feel my cock pop through her sphincter and go deep into her rectum. We fucked some more and she came again. I was trying to hold back now. She moved back and presented her cunt to my mouth while she inhaled my cock. We let ourselves go and orgasmed almost together. I blasted my last little load and she swallowed every drop easily. I licked up all the girl cum I could find. We turned around and met in the middle of the bed and kissed. We were worn out but I felt very well fucked. Babs, when I asked her later, said that she felt that way, too.

We snoozed some and got out of bed a couple of hours later. We showered together and I got hard. Babs looked at my cock and said with a smile, "Do my ass. My pussy is a little sore. Besides, I really like it in the ass." I used some shower jell and slipped the head of my cock by her sphincter before burying it up her rear. I fucked slowly until I felt her start quivering with an orgasm. I pushed one finger and then two into her cunt while I pounded her ass. After a few minutes, I shot a final load deep in her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.