Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 30: Prom Preparations

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30: Prom Preparations - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

It was early April, and Henry, May, and June were in the main library having a strategy meeting, when there was a knock on the door.

The sorcerer looked a bit confused at the disturbance, “Come in.”

In walked Misty, Serena, and Iris, his three seniors. They dropped to their knees in front of their master. Misty’s ass was pushed against June’s chair.

“How can I help you girls?” he asked

Serena, the dark-skinned former cheer captain, cleared her throat, “We came to talk about our future.”

“I see,” said Henry.

Misty, the red head, continued, “We will be graduating soon. And we’re wondering what you want us to do next school year.”

“What do you want to do?”

Misty cleared her throat, “Before all this happened, I had several colleges looking at me, to give me a field hockey scholarship.”

The sorcerer shook his head, “But what do you want to study? Field hockey is not a professional sport that you can live on.”

“Well, there is the US Olympic Field Hockey team...”

Henry changed his focus on Serena, “And what about you? Surely you weren’t going to major in cheerleading.”

The mocha-skinned bombshell shrugged, “I was hoping to continue cheer sports at whatever school I wound up. But I was hoping to study chemistry, maybe leading to pharmacology.”

Their master finally turned to Iris, the curvy blonde who used to be student body president, “And you?”

She blushed, “Well, with all my smarts gone, going to college is out of the question. But I did have dozens of scholarships waiting for me. I was thinking about learning computer science, or something high-techy like that.”

Henry nodded, “With all the other girls still in school, I don’t have much else for all three of you to do. So, I guess you can go to college. It would need to be one close by. The further the distance, the greater the energy it costs me to open a doorway.”

Misty jumped up and down enthusiastically, “That would be great! UCSD and SDSU are not that far away.”

Serena nodded, “We need to get course catalogs for next fall.”

The sorcerer shrugged, “I suppose you could take a class or two this summer.”

The two jumped up and down in delight. The hugged and kissed each other, then they kissed their master. “Thank you so much, Master!” they said together.

Henry smiled, “You’re welcome.

“But if you want to earn a degree, you’ll have to do it in three years, not four.”

Misty frowned, “Why three?”

“In three years the last of you girls will have graduated from high school. Then our situation will have changed.”

Serena shrugged, “I guess we’ll have to take summer classes, starting with this summer.”

Their master nodded, “My thoughts exactly.”

Iris looked at her two sisters enviously, “And what of me, Master?”

He placed a hand on her shoulder, “You will be June’s apprentice. She will teach you how to clean and cook.

“In the past months, my homunculus’ workload has greatly increased. While she would never complain, I’m sure she would appreciate the help.”

June nodded, “You will not be the first slave girl to be my trainee. I will make you a good scullery wench.”

The tall blonde did not know what that meant, but she nodded her head.

He added, “You will also have the advantage of having access to me, while all your sisters are in class. I will fuck you when they are not around.”

June nodded, “It is easier when we work together to satisfy Master’s carnal appetites.”

Iris bowed her head, “I’ll do anything, be anything you ask, Master.”

Henry nodded in approval, “I know you will.

“I also thought you might be my first slave I knock up.”

Everyone but June was stunned.

“Me, have a baby?” Iris said in a small voice. “Oh yes, Master! It would be so great to have Moon’s child and mine grow up together.”

“It may not work out that way,” he said cryptically.

“Is there anything else I can do for you girls?”

Serena blushed and twilled a lock of hair in her fingers, “Master, I was wondering if you’d take me to the prom in May?”

He shrugged, “Sorry, Iris already asked me a week ago.”

The other two’s jaws dropped. “She what?!” they both shrieked.

The blonde smirked, “Sorry, sisters.”

“Now we’ll have to go alone,” moaned Misty.

Their master shook his head, “You must have a date, or you won’t go.”

A smile creeped on Serena’s face, “Say, June, would you go to the prom with me. You’d have to look like a boy...”

“Hey!” exclaimed Misty.

The homunculus nodded, “I’d be happy to. But I get to choose my form.”

“Deal!”

“Now what am I going to do?” wailed the red head.

May pondered for a minute, “You could take my brother.”

“Maxwell is too young.”

“I’m sure you’ll think of something,” said Henry.

As the seniors were about to leave, Serena asked, “What are you planning to do to cure Bonnie?”

June answered, “We’re trying to figure how to hide our presence in a hostile land, with limited magical resources.”

Iris asked, as she walked out the door, “Instead of continuing this war, why not make peace?”

That left the three strategists stunned, and off on a whole new plan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.