Magical Slavery - Cover

Magical Slavery

Copyright© 2015 by Alan C. Zumwalt

Chapter 21: Spell Prep

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: Spell Prep - Ten high school girls find themselves trapped by a sorcerer. What are his motives?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   School   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Maxwell knocked on Henry’s bedroom door.

“Come in,” said his master.

The seneschal opened the door. “You wanted to see me, Sir?”

Inside, both Henry and Sylphonia were lounging naked on the large four post bed. Being almost two feet shorter, the sorcerer was all but surrounded by the elf witch.

For once, Henry’s cock was limp. Still impressive in size, it lay between his legs.

Sylphonia had small breasts and narrow hips. Her small tuft of pubic hair was lavender, like all the rest of her hair. Her skin was pale, almost white, in color.

Henry smiled, “Ah, Maxwell, come join us.”

The twelve-year old gestured at his clothes, “Um, do you want me...”

“Oh, and take off your clothes.”

He nodded and quickly followed orders. Unlike his boss, Maxwell’s penis was fully erect.

The elf leered at the boner as it swayed from side to side as he approached the bed.

The young man blushed at the attention.

Henry patted on the bed, showing the seneschal where he was to sit, “Sylphonia and I have been talking about the differences between elves and humans.”

“Differences?” he asked.

The elf witch nodded, “We elves are a lot less repressed about who we love. Gender pays a lot less of a role. Sex is less complicated. If you like someone, you make love with them.”

“Gee, that sounds ... nice,” said Maxwell.

Sylphonia continued, “But in other ways we are more repressed. Most elves, both high and low, are content to have just one type of sex. Most hetero couples are quite happy having what you would call missionary position sex for their whole lives. And the gay couples chose what kind of sex they like, and stick with that.

“That is what I like about you humans. You like to mix things up.”

Maxwell interjected, “And let me guess, you want me to help you with the mixing.”

The elf nodded, “Henry here described something called a ‘DP’. It sounds very intriguing, but we need a second guy to do it.”

The twelve-year-old looked at his master, mystified.

The sorcerer sighed, “DP is short for Double Penetration. It is when two men fuck the same girl together; one in her pussy and the other up her ass.”

Maxwell was stymied for a moment, “Can that work? It sounds awfully crowded.”

“Oh, it is. But it can work. I’ve done it dozens of times. I’ll show you.”

“So, who does me, in which hole?” asked Sylphonia.

Henry stood up from the bed, his erection at about half mast. “Since it has been a few decades since I’ve tapped that fine ass of yours, I’ll do that. Maxwell, you get to do her front door.”

The seneschal nodded, “So, how do we do this?”

In short order, Maxwell was on his back, with Sylphonia on top, facing him. Henry was behind the elf shoving his large dick up her ass.

“You are so big,” sighed the elf witch. “It’s been a long time since my ass has been fucked by such a large tool.”

She started moving her hips against both cocks.

The sorcerer moved counter to Sylphonia’s; pulling out as she pulled away, and pushing in as she moved toward him.

Being pinned under the lanky legs of the tall elf, whose knees almost reached his armpits, Maxwell could do nothing but watch his partners’ writhing, and try to keep control.

Just as he was about to warn the other two about his approaching orgasm, there was a knock on the door. “Master? Is now a good time to talk?” It was Maxwell’s sister, May.

Instantly, the twelve-year old felt his erection wilt inside the elf witch. “Go away, May!” he bellowed.

There was a pause for a moment. “I’m sorry,” she replied in a small voice.

The seneschal felt the magical restriction go away.

“Are you okay?” Sylphonia asked Maxwell, as she felt him shrink inside her. She stopped her hip thrusts against him.

“Give him a moment, and he’ll be right as rain,” assured Henry. He continued to pound her ass.

In the back of his mind, Maxwell regretted his harsh response to his sister, but had to concentrate on getting his hard-on back. Fortunately, with his elf partner on top of him with her small breast swaying above him, he had plenty of stimulation. Add to that the sensation of feeling his master’s cock moving against his, inside her body, he had little trouble getting hard again.

“Oh yeah!” she exclaimed, “You are good as new, aren’t you?” Again, she started riding his cock.

The interruption had the benefit of letting Maxwell last longer. He didn’t come until Sylphonia did. When her tight snatch clamped down on him, he let loose, spraying her womb with his cum.

Henry also let loose, filling her ass with semen.

The she-elf rose, pulling herself off the two cocks. She then collapsed onto the bed, panting hard.

Maxwell was surprised that she wasn’t sweating. “Maybe elves don’t sweat like we do,” he mused.

Sylphonia rolled over and purred. “That was lovely,” she said. “A change of pace that really hit the spot.”

“I’m glad you liked it,” said Maxwell. He rolled off the bed and retrieved his clothes that were laying the floor.

“If you’ll excuse me, I need to go talk to my sister.”

Henry nodded, “When you’re done talking, have her come in here. My girl here may have a few more kinks to work out.”


When Maxwell exited he found May on the far side of the hallway, weeping.

“I-I’m sorry I snapped at you,” he said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

His sister looked up at him with tear-stained cheeks. “Henry’s done something to you, hasn’t he?” she whispered.

“I thought you would have figured that out days ago. Our master has given me an order that I can’t get hard around you or your sisters.”

“Can’t get hard? You mean, no erection?”

“Bingo. The problem is that I still get turned on, I just can’t do anything about it. And that is torture. Just seeing you naked right now is agony.”

May crossed her hands over her breasts, “Oh Maxwell, I’m so sorry.

“Do you know why he did this? I mean, he did consent to us having sex just a few days ago.”

“Henry told me that he wanted me to concentrate on my new job, not chasing you girls.”

May shook her head, “That can’t be right. I mean, he lets you fuck other girls, like June and Sylphonia.”

“You’re right,” said Maxwell, mystified.

“I think he is jealous of us!”

The younger brother’s jaw dropped, “Jealous of us?”

May nodded, “For a short time our relationship got real hot and intimate real fast. I think our master got jealous of us. That is probably something that has not happened in a long time, and he did not know how to deal with it. The net result is what he did to you.”

Maxwell glanced around fearfully, “You know he is probably listening in.”

“Let him; I am saying nothing disrespectful. If I am wrong, he can correct me. If I am right, maybe he’ll lessen this restriction.”

The younger sibling was not convinced, “Maybe, we’ll just have to wait and see.

“Oh, Henry wants you to go into his bedroom. I think he and Sylphonia want to have a three-way with you.”

May stood up and sighed, “I’m sure they do.” She kissed her brother on the cheek, then knocked on the door of room 1R.

Henry answered, “Come in.”

The apprentice took a deep breath then opened the door.


Once inside, May was surprised to see that Sylphonia and Henry were both getting dressed. The elf was slipping her glittering orange dress over her head, and the sorcerer was tying his black robe closed around his waist.

The apprentice said, “My brother said you wanted to see me.”

Sylphonia nodded, “Henry here implied that I wanted to have sex with you and him. I’m afraid that I don’t have quite the sex drive he has. I’m satisfied for a while. I hope you aren’t disappointed.”

May tried to hide her relief, “I’ll be okay.”

“But you did want to see me,” said Henry.

She nodded, “I need to help Bonnie. I know she is not in physical peril for a few years, but she is my sister and in pain. I want to help her.

“I want to learn how to use magic, but I don’t know where to start. Your library is too big.”

Henry looked at her friend, “Sylphonia here may be of some help. She knows more about female magic than I do.”

The elf shook her head, “Maybe, but elf magic is different from human magic.

“You were a woman once, Henry. You can tell her what you know as well.”

May’s master sighed, “Unfortunately, female magic is woefully under-documented. I learned some back then. I even wrote some books on the subject at the time. During that lifetime, I mostly used the magic that is usable by both sexes. I guess I wasn’t comfortable being a girl.”

“Could I see those books?” asked May.

He nodded, “I have only one bookcase on the subject of female magic. Let me show you.”

Henry led the two women across the hall to the English language library. Going back two rows, he showed them one set of shelves. “Here they are. Have fun.”

Sylphonia looked at the books dubiously, “Do you have any books on elf magic?”

“Even fewer; I can’t use elf magic. The few books I have are two rows down.”

The sorcerer led her away, leaving May alone to peruse the books.

“Which of these did you write?” the apprentice called.

“The first four on the top,” he replied.

She pulled the first one down and opened it. “This one is in Latin.”

“My try at being a woman was early in my life. It was my fourth body, I believe. English hadn’t even been developed yet.”

“Why are they in the English library?” she asked.

“All the other books on that subject are in English. It seemed natural to keep them with the others.”

“There are several internet sites that could translate this for me.”

“We don’t have the internet here. And there is no way I will let you take it out into the real world. You’ll need to learn Latin better before you can read them. That is part of the reason why you are not ready.”

May let out a loud sigh, “There are more books I can read. I’ll read them first.”

She took out the fifth book on the shelf down, walked to one of the large chairs, sat down in it, and started reading.

An hour or two later, Henry and Sylphonia walked by her, on their way out.

“I am going home,” said the elf. “It was so nice to meet you, May.”

The apprentice dragged herself away from her reading. She stood up and gave the tall elf a hug around her waist. “It was very nice to meet you. Please come back again.”

She smiled, “Oh, I think I will. Henry and I still have a lot of catching up to do.”

Henry opened the door leading out of the room. On the other side looked like a woodland glade twilight.

Sylphonia leaned over and gave him a long kiss then stepped through the doorway.

He let out a sigh then walked over to his apprentice. “Any questions?” he asked.

“Yeah, this book keeps talking about establishing a foundation. What is that?”

The sorcerer scratched his head, “That is something you can do right now. It is the first thing you need to do to establish yourself as a wielder of magic.”

Henry walked over to the shelf May gotten the book from and retrieved another book. Bringing over to her, he said “This book has the necessary ingredients you need to for establishing your foundation.”

May looked over the list, “Most of these are pretty easy to get, but hogwart?”

Her master nodded, “That is an actual plant. Before the internet, it would be hard to acquire, but you should be able to get some with a little searching.

“Once you get all the ingredients together, I’ll show you what to with them.”

“Where will I find wax from a candle at least one hundred years old?”

“Try various antique stores,” he suggested.

She nodded, and pored over the list.

Henry left her, “If you need me, I’ll be elsewhere. You will find me.”

May nodded, only paying half attention.


The sorcerer walked out into the hallway, only to see other eight girls of his harem exiting their room. They were all laughing, and groping each other, as they walked out.

They all stopped talking, and looked a little guilty as they saw their master.

“Is there something I can help you with, slaves?”

Serena, the buxom senior, finally took the lead. “We love the new place, Master. It is a beautiful place to stay.”

Henry could feel the next word coming, “But...”

“But it is not home. It is like a vacation home. And no matter how nice it is, it does not replace our room back at the school.”

He nodded, “Of course; you are all bonded to that room, and I suspect Dawn is missing Stanley.”

The black-haired freshman who had been at the back of the group blushed then nodded.

“I understand completely. You can go back to your room. With Dawn’s help, it may one day be a luxurious as the one I made.”

“We do love your room too,” the ex-cheerleader said hastily. “I am sure we will go there often, to swim and play.”

“Of course, you will,” said Henry.

“Go through the door at the end of the hallway. It will take you back to Stanley.”

“Thank you, Master,” said Dawn earnestly.


When the last girl had exited and the door had closed, Maxwell stuck his head out of the door to the dining room. “Are they gone?” he asked.

Henry smiled, “Yes, the scary girls are gone.”

The seneschal fell on his knees before his master, “Please, Sir. Have mercy on me. All these naked girls running around is driving me crazy. You saw what happened in your bedroom.”

The sorcerer nodded. “I understand. But understand, those girls are my harem, not yours. I am afraid that their presence will be too much of a temptation.”

Henry closed his eyes for a minute. “Here’s a compromise. You can get hard around my harem. But if you touch them below their neck, or if they touch you below the neck, your erection will go away.”

Maxwell’s eyes teared up. He wrapped his arms around Henry’s legs. “Oh, thank you, Master!”

“Now getting hard does not mean you ejaculating. I don’t want you following my girls around, jerking off like some sleazy pervert.”

The twelve-year-old tried to regain his composure, “Of course, Master.” He wiped his eyes and stood up.

The sorcerer winked at his seneschal, “Care to join me in seeing what my girls are up to?”

Maxwell nodded, “Sure thing.”

In the former classroom, some of the girls were already going at it.

Monica, the Hispanic sophomore, was standing in the middle of the beanbag bed with two girls wrapped around her legs. Misty, the athletic red head, was licking her pussy, while Iris, the blonde former student body president, was giving similar attention to her ass. The dark-haired girl was moaning from all the attention. Her two lovers had her anchored so she could not sit down or even move, but she didn’t seem to mind.

Joy and Bonnie were walking arm-in-arm towards the shower room. Their shapely asses swayed, and you could see their swollen labia between their legs, as they walked away.

The only other girl visible was Dawn, who was embracing the wall, whispering something soothing to Stanley.

“There’re some girls missing,” said Maxwell, scratching his head.

“Iris and Jenny are no doubt already in the shower,” said Henry. “Where else can they be?”

The twelve-year-old smacked his forehead, “Of course.”

“As a matter of fact, I think I’ll go in there and see for myself.” Henry’s black silk robe was bulging at the bottom from his sizeable erection

“Have fun, Master,” said Maxwell, as he watched his master follow Joy and Bonnie.

For the next few minutes the seneschal watched the three high school girls having sex. After Monica came several times, they traded places, and Misty was the one getting pleasured.

Maxwell enjoyed the sensation of feeling his erection grow a swell inside his pants. He soon felt the need to jerk off. “I better beat a hasty retreat,” he thought to himself, smiling at his unintended pun.

As he left the room, he thought of his sister. “May should join them, or at least be given the choice,” he said to himself.

He opened the door to the main library, where he suspected she still was. Sure enough, she was. The brunette was seated in one of the reading chairs, wrapped up in some book. Without even realizing it, she was rubbing her right hand between her legs, lightly stroking her clit.

Not sure whether he should bother her, Maxwell cleared his throat.

His sister looked up, “Oh, hi! What’s up?”

“I just thought you’d want to know, your sisters are all having a party.”

“In the oasis room?” she asked.

“No, in room E-14.”

May nodded her head, “I guess they feel more at home there.”

“Henry said it was because of your bond with the room.”

She put down the book, “I think I’ll go join them.”

As she was about to stand up, she noticed the bulge in her brother’s pants. “I guess our master granted you some leniency.”

Blushing slightly, he nodded, “I can get hard around you, but not come. We can kiss, but any touching below either of our necks, and I’ll go limp.”

May stepped up, and gave Maxwell a deep and passionate kiss with her mouth wide open.

When she finally broke off, his sister smiled and said, “Want to come watch the proceedings?”

Maxwell shook his head, “I think I need some alone time.”

She nodded, “I understand. Just remember, I am with you in spirit.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.