New Career - 1930 - Cover

New Career - 1930

Copyright© 2015 by aubie56

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John Wilson is shifted to an alternate dimension only slightly different from Depression America of 1930. His job is to protect a very rich young woman from being kidnapped and assassinated before she can bear a daughter. If he fails, the whole universe of time travel will cease to exist, and he will be returned to his original time as if none of his adventures had ever happened.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Time Travel   Violence   Politics  

The next day, the news papers were full of speculation on the massacre of the six prominent men at The Old Boys gentleman's club. All of them were known to the business and society worlds, and there was consternation all around about who might have been behind the massacre. The Tribune speculated about Communists, the Sun speculated about anarchists, and the Times speculated about unemployed workers. The police were not publicly speculating about anything.

That was when I decided to get creative. I wore rubber gloves when I played my trick. I cut out each paper's version of the attack and mailed it back to them with the following Latin phrase attached: "Sic oppressores pauperum." That was my high school version of the translation of: "Thus to the oppressors of the poor." It might not be the perfect translation, but it would get the idea across. Namely, I wanted to confuse the issue as much as possible.

The next day, I went home. Yes, I was laden with presents for Mary Elizabeth and a ruby ring for Arlene. The ruby had no special significance—I just liked the color.

Arlene and Mary Elizabeth met me at the train, and I immediately distributed my presents. I had been away from Arlene for enough days for her to feel sexually deprived; besides, she was thrilled by her present. I was allowed to hold Mary Elizabeth for the few minutes that it took for Bob to drive us home, but that was the limit. Mary Elizabeth was dumped onto her nanny and Arlene dragged me to the bedroom.

The door was hardly closed before she almost literally raped me! Arlene was not wearing any panties, and she jerked my pants down and pushed me onto the bed, whereupon she pulled my shoes off. That was the limit of our undressing before she hiked her dress up out of the way, and she straddled me across my hips. I honestly don't know whether it was self preservation or the sight of her naked pussy that caused my cock to get so hard so fast.

Arlene pulled my cock into alignment and dropped on me for full penetration. Thank God there were no dry spots in her vagina; otherwise, we would both have been bloody messes. This started out as the standard cowgirl position, but then Arlene shifted position slightly and began to slide back and forth across my pubic region instead of bouncing up and down as was my usual experience with this position.

Whatever it was that made the difference, Arlene managed to come three times before I came the first time. She certainly was showing the strain of three major orgasms as she kind of rolled off of me and collapsed on the bed. "Oh, my God, John, I really missed you! I felt like one more day of doing without fucking would have made me explode with yearning for you. Please, never abandon me for that long again."

That was not a promise that I was prepared to make, so I just pulled her to me and kissed her in the most loving way that I could. That must have been the right thing to do because she collapsed against me and started to unbutton my shirt. Oh, Man, I could see an active afternoon ahead of me. I had not even eaten a sandwich yet, but I could see that I was going to have to wait until supper. On other occasions, I have gone longer than that without food or drink, so I knew that I could survive. My relationship with Arlene was much more important to me.

I just lay there and let Arlene do all the work of removing our clothes. Naturally, Arlene being Arlene, I had on a lot more clothes than she did, but it did not take long for her to have us both naked. Let me assure you that when Arlene was in one of these moods, we were not nude—we were naked!

She was ready, but I wasn't, so she gave me one of those blowjobs that were guaranteed to put some blood into my cock. Arlene must have been practicing because she was able to deep-throat me with a minimum of gagging. Man, that was enough to get my cock erect in short order, and she knew when to stop before I came. After all, she did not want to miss a stroke from me.

Once I was hard, Arlene rolled onto her back and pulled me between her legs. "Darling, I have been doing some research, and I finally now know what to call it. Let's do one in the butterfly position."

"Honey, I don't know what that is, so you will have to give me a hint." She didn't say anything; she just put her legs on my chest so that her calves were pressed against my shoulders. Now I knew what she had in mind. I rolled her back so that her knees were beside her tits and her pussy was pointing toward the ceiling. She spread her lips and guided me into her vagina. She was so wet that I felt very little friction as I slid all the way in.

"Fuck me, Darling. Your cock is as deep inside me as we can manage. I want to feel you slide against my skin as you move your entire length in and out of me. That feels so good that I dream about it at night and yearn for it whenever I see you. I know that I am a slut, but I have spent my life searching for you. Now, no other man could possibly satisfy me after experiencing what you can do to me. Fuck me deep, hard, and fast. I need you so much!"

What else could I do after hearing that? I gave Arlene one of the most forceful fucks I have ever dispensed. As far as I was concerned, this was not making love, this was pure hard fucking! It was not my favorite thing, but Arlene wanted it, so I was going to do my damnedest to give it to her. Later on, when the pressure was off, we could do the kind of love making that I preferred.

This was soon enough after the previous fuck that I was able to last a long time before I came. I had no trouble lasting as far as stamina and strength could carry me because I was in such good physical condition. The only practical limitation that I had was in how fast I could bring up another load of semen. There was something about my body that would not let me have a "dry come." I couldn't come until I had some jizz to shoot, no matter how little.

I don't know how many orgasms Arlene had, but she had to call it quits after I finally came. She was just too sore to go any more times. We just lay in bed until suppertime, and I had to help her into the shower when the time came to get dressed. Arlene actually winced in pain with every step she took until I had the brilliant idea to get the tube of lubricant and fill her vagina with it to cut down on the friction she felt as she walked. I put in so much grease that she had to wear a panty shield to keep from staining her dress when she sat down.

I almost had to carry her down the stairs, but she finally made it all the way and limped into the dining room. Daddy and I looked at each other, and it was obvious that he was having a hell of a time holding in his laughter. I think that he was able to hide his mirth because his daughter was in such obvious pain. I think that I ate enough for three normal men, but Arlene hardly ate anything. I think that it even hurt her to chew!

We had hardly started eating when Daddy announced in triumph, "Well, the great decision has been made. Franklin Roosevelt has agreed to run for President. I am convinced that, with the right kind of campaign, he can easily beat anyone the GOP can possibly find to run against him. Hoover and the other Republicans have set themselves up for a monumental defeat.

"I have agreed to do what I can to help him, but I am such a lousy public speaker that I can't do him any good by making speeches for him. John, how are you at public speaking? Do you think that you could make electioneering speeches for Roosevelt?"

"I don't know. I never tried that sort of thing. I have spent my life behind the scenes, so I don't know how well I could deliver a speech."

"Well, John, I think that you have the potential of being an excellent public speaker. I'm going to take you with me the next time I visit Franklin. I want you to meet him. Maybe, then, you will consider campaigning for him."

Arlene said, "Daddy, I want to go, too. I have had it with sitting at home while John goes on trips for you. If Roosevelt is as good as you think he is, maybe he could use a woman's voice on the campaign trail."

"Arlene, that is a brilliant idea. Now that women can vote, they would appreciate hearing how another woman feels about Roosevelt. We want every vote that we can get."

"Now wait a minute, Arlene. Who is going to look after Mary Elizabeth if you go on the campaign trail?"

"Oh, poo, Darling. Mary Elizabeth can travel with us by then, and her nanny, Sarah, can travel with us to look after her. You are a wonderful man, but you do worry too much."

"Okay, if you say so, but it still bothers me some." In my other lives, I had seen too many babies die while traveling, and I had to admit that I was probably gun shy. I guessed that I could get over it.

Three days later, the usual entourage with the addition of Mary Elizabeth and Sarah left for Albany, NY, in the second private car to meet Franklin Roosevelt. Roosevelt was currently the governor of New York state, so he was in residence in Albany. The trip to Albany took almost five days, and that was a drag on everybody. Even Mary Elizabeth began to act disagreeable before the trip was over. Dammit, something had to be done about that!

Of course, I was familiar with air travel, but in jets. Nevertheless, I did know something of the history of commercial aviation in the USA, so I had an idea of what was available. Though it did have some design flaws, I figured that the Ford Trimotor would serve our needs. It had been and still was in service with several commercial airlines, so it should be safe enough if we were careful who we hired as pilots and mechanics. I was going to look into the matter of purchasing one after we got home. If it still looked good then, I was going to put the hard sell to Daddy. He was just as annoyed by the aggravations of this trip as was everyone else on board the private car. The glamor had just gone out of the whole thing.

We were met at the train station by three automobiles that took us and the baggage directly to the best hotel in town. It was no Palmer House, but it was an adequate substitute for the few days that we expected to be in Albany. We expected to meet Gov. Roosevelt at his home this evening. Eleanor, his wife, was elsewhere, and that was all that was ever said of her during our whole visit.

Roosevelt turned out to be a very charming and engaging character. Mary Elizabeth was specifically included on the guest list, and Roosevelt made much of her during that first visit. As far as I could tell, he had a genuine fondness for children and was able to show it very easily. Naturally, he trapped Arlene in his web practically from the moment we arrived at his home.

Of course, the initial conversation was very general, but not trivial, as the discussion quickly turned to the effects that the Depression was having on the people of the USA and the world. Roosevelt lamented that he was not able to get all of his projects through the New York legislature, and he felt that was one of the important things holding back on breaking the Depression's grip on the state.

He never lacked for confidence, and he said on a couple of occasions that evening, "When I am President..." I wondered how he thought that he would have more luck with Congress than he did with the New York legislature. Anyway, he was full of grand plans to drive out the Depression, and some of his plans were taken from Daddy's suggestions.

After and hour or so, the conversation drifted from Roosevelt as President to Roosevelt as candidate for the job. Of course, he had to be nominated first, but both he and Daddy seemed to believe that was a foregone conclusion. I never did find out why he was so confident, but he did have the backing of many organizations such as some large unions and some powerful political organizations in the large cities. I suppose that was because they could see the opportunities for graft with a naïve President's support. I knew that they were going to fail in that endeavor, but I held my tongue. I didn't want them to know that I had a pretty good idea of what the future would bring.

It wasn't long during this phase of the conversation that Daddy brought up the idea that Arlene might speak to women's groups to push Roosevelt's candidacy. Roosevelt was all for that, and he pressed her for just what she was willing to do.

"Governor, I am not experienced at giving speeches, but I am pretty good at persuading people to do what I want. I need a few chances to give the idea a try before I start to make firm plans. Do you have somebody that I could work with and who could be a mentor for me? I assume that someone else would be writing the speeches."

"Yes, yes, I have just the person who can give you a lot of help. Martha Holding is an experienced campaign worker, and she can act as your guide on the campaign trail. She can put together a small staff for you to make the travel arrangements and the other kinds of necessary details that you won't have time to bother with."

"That will be fine with me, Governor, but I do want to emphasize that my traveling will have to be coordinated with my husband so that he can travel with me. Please be assured that if my husband and my daughter are not included in a trip, then I will not go. Other than that, I am at your disposal."

"That should be no basic problem, Mrs. Wilson. I will make sure that Martha understands that requirement, and I know that she will honor it. Before you leave tonight, I will make sure that you have a couple of speeches of the type you will be asked to deliver. They will give you an idea of what I think is important to women. Feel free to make any changes that you feel are necessary, but I would appreciate it if you cleared the changes with the people on my staff who write the speeches. We don't want any conflicts that would confuse the voters."

"Absolutely, Mr. President; I will make sure not to rock the boat. By the way, please call me Arlene."

Roosevelt jerked to attention when Arlene called him President, and it was obvious that she had scored a multitude of points with that one remark. He paused the conversation long enough to instruct an aide to find the specific speeches that he had in mind and to deliver them to his hand immediately. The aide left to fetch the speeches, and we returned to general discussion about the coming campaign, both for the nomination and for the election. The aide returned in about 15 minutes with the two speeches in hand and gave them to the Governor, who passed them along to Arlene.

He was amused when she stuffed them into the bag of Mary Elizabeth's clean diapers. That was the logical place to carry them because she otherwise had her hands full with the child. We talked for a little while longer before the meeting broke up. When we got back to the hotel, both Arlene and I told Daddy how impressed we were with Roosevelt. This little meeting gave me an inkling of how he was going to lead the country when he had the chance.

That was the last time Arlene and I met with the candidate during this visit to Albany, but Daddy had three more meetings on consecutive nights with him. We finally headed home, and, by the time we got there, we were all sick of train travel. Okay, tomorrow, I was going to start selling my idea of us buying a plane for any travel that we did not make by automobile.

The next morning at breakfast, I said to Daddy, "Well, Sir, what did you think of our mode of transportation over the last couple of weeks?"

Wow, the answer was the most forceful language I had ever heard from Daddy. "Dammit, I have been traveling by train for years and always marveled at how they operated, but I think that I am burned out. Once this campaign is over, I hope never to set foot inside a railroad car as long as I live. There has got to be a better way to travel!"

"Yes, Sir, now I know why you wanted me to take over from you as much of the travel for business as I could handle. Well, I have a suggestion of a way around the problem if you would care to hear it."

"Dammit, John, don't be coy with me. You know that I always listen to what you have to say, especially since the success of the Ex-Pad product. What is your suggestion?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.