Zhenzhen - an Interlude - Cover

Zhenzhen - an Interlude

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joe meets his third mate, youngest of all the angels, and finds her intoxicatingly adorable. And her constant companionship shows she finds him equally attractive. Time in Paris reaches its end, with performances by angels and friends. Simon continues his attacks but ends up losing ground against Nick. Please read the other Tales first to understand characters, plot and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First  

Of course the Double Q were brilliant. I managed not to fuck up my part in the encore. In fact it was an incredible experience having thousands of eyes focusing on me and my friends. Even more, the audience responded with gasps and laughs at the athletic and intricate choreography, enveloping me further in their attention. Somehow their noise not only didn't distract from the music, but intensified it, almost as if Angelique intended the added sound. Knowing her, she probably did.

Amazingly, the enthusiastic applause prompted a second encore. Lindy performed her solo piece again. She would repeat it at the end of Saturday's performance, while Sunday, the pas de deux with Samantha and Barnaby, though equally if not more well received, seemed to have the air of completion to it. It just didn't seem appropriate to follow it with anything.

Friday night became a repeat of the earlier orgy of the Dutch trio and my wives, sans Eva, who had a meeting with her sister angels and Simon. Late and mysterious, I didn't want to know anything about it, let alone think about it. I knew the angels needed little if any sleep, so the lateness probably had little significance.

Christian of course joined in throughout instead of coming in late, finally getting to fuck my wife, albeit anally while I filled her pussy. He had a chance to fuck Zhenzhen's asshole as well.

In fact Zhenzhen might be considered the featured presence for both Christa and Christian. Unlike Eva, whom Christa continued to feel to be a threat, distracting Helena from her as well as making her the least desirable blonde of three in the bed for Christian, Christa seemed to have an obsessive fascination towards the Chinese cutie. Perhaps the maternal instinct kicking in combined with the teenager defining cute sexiness made her irresistible. I think it was the latter that made Christian want to possess my angel even more than he lusted after my wife. I liked the guy well enough, and couldn't really blame him for lusting after my lovers. What heterosexual man or lesbian woman wouldn't? Perhaps Eva set a bad example early on, giving up her pussy to him. But the barrier had been made clear, and his attempts at bypassing it seemed rude and arrogant and kind of pathetic, especially since the ladies could crush his balls or toss him against the wall or out a window without much effort.

Unlike her lovers, Maria barely noticed Zhenzhen for much of the night. While the other ladies played with and tempted Christian, Maria and I basically made love. She only wanted me filling her with seed, and after cumming, nestling together and chatting intimately. After two sessions of seeding (probably unnecessary but thoroughly enjoyable) with quiet intimacy following them, Zhenzhen joined us in our cuddling. As always, she ended up surprising and overwhelming Maria with her wit and wisdom and another friendship began. Best buddies, they teamed up to get me hard again. Zhenzhen slipped the result into her tight cunt, riding me, while Maria straddled my mouth. Above me, they kissed and caressed, assisting my efforts in getting them off.

The first anal fuck of the night followed Zhenzhen's first orgasm. "Go ahead, Christian," Zhenzhen said only after he shoved lubricant into her anus. One more reason this would be the last time he shared my bed.

After he came, his lovers cleaned off his pecker in the bathroom. Helena claimed my vacant mouth and took over the giving and receiving of kisses and caresses with our lover above me. A wild, almost violent ride ended with Zhenzhen getting me close, especially the convulsive pussy walls of her intense climax. The pause helped calm me when my wife replaced her on my cock. Helena rode me hard to gain her own orgasm, and only because Christian began preparing to penetrate her anally, stilling my upward thrusts amidst her orgasmic throbs, did I hold back again.

I kept it slow from below while Christian gradually built speed. He pounded into her and against me, which was kind of weird, but stimulating. "Fuck me hard, Joe," my wife moaned. Grabbing hold of her hips, I pulled and lifted faster and faster. Helena helped the effort, balancing on widespread knees so she could hover a few inches above me, and crash down against me when I arched upwards.

The throbbing finally got me, both from the expansion and contraction of Christian's cock as he spewed his essence into my wife's bowels, and my wife's fluttering interior. A duet became a trio of throbbing tissue, all in the small space at my wife's center. It proved too much pleasure for Helena, and she experienced la petite morte. I may have, too, because I recall nothing afterwards that night.

"Joe," I heard next, and awoke to a pretty blonde with lovely pale breasts capped by pink nipples, her eyes and mouth smiling at me.

"Hey Maria," I responded hoarsely, a smile dissolving a moment of confusion. "Where is everybody?"

Somehow I had gotten under covers, a pillow under my head. I must have been truly out.

"Went for breakfast, sleepyhead."

"But not you?"

"Nope. I really loved last night."

"Me too."

"Christian was an asshole though."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Kind of understandable."

"I guess. I guess that's why I forgive him. I don't plan on forgiving him again."

I nodded. "We did get pretty intimate."

"I know. Two's enough for him, I think. I do love them."

"I could see. Maybe not last night, but when I visited you. Well at least before you..."

"Yeah. To tell you the truth, you still ring my bell. It's as much me as him that this won't happen again."

"Friends?"

"Always. I want to keep in contact with Zhen too."

"Good. She'll like that. You got her number?"

"Yeah. You're pretty sure I'm pregnant?"

"Great odds, but I guess we won't know for a couple weeks at least."

"I may have to find you if I'm not."

"I certainly won't mind. But Christian..."

"It's okay with him."

"Really?"

"I mean who would be safer than a man with the most gorgeous women in the world as his wives."

"Wives?"

"You married Helena, but Eva, and now Zhen..."

"Yeah. You're right."

"How did you get so lucky, Stud?"

"I have no fucking idea. You know the gift horse expression? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth?" When she shook her head I explained "I think it's pretty old, at least back when horse trading was a really important part of life. Someone gives you a horse, don't check the age. Just be thankful."

She giggled. "No need to check those teeth. I imagine they're as lovely as the rest of them."

"You're certain he's not jealous?"

"Joe, you're a god to him. Because of you, he's made love to Eva, Helena and Zhenzhen, even if he never got to fuck the last two. At least in the traditional sense. Not to mention, I'm sure you had a lot to do with Christy joining us."

"Well, actually, that would be Eva and Helena..."

"And you being the cock of the moment. Christa told me. But you were never a dick about it, so to speak. I doubt you understand how much better it had been having you there. I doubt Christa understands. It's ironic that I'm the one who fell in love with you. And yes, Christa told us about her stupid, selfish move with Helena."

"Are you in love with me?"

"Of course. Why else would I be cuddling instead of getting one more raw fuck? And I know you love me. You know about string theory and multiple parallel dimensions? I think in many of them, we would be exclusive."

"Probably," I chuckled. "There's a connectiveness to our conversations, even distant via microwaves. We seem to speak beyond words."

"Yeah."

I leaned into her and kissed her. It felt like the quiet whisper of a song's beginning slowly growing in amplitude towards an inevitable crescendo, but one which took a while to develop.

"Fuck it," she said some time later, pulling me between her thighs and guiding my cock to her slick, warm slit and letting me open it up and press gradually deeper until I felt the moisture of the opening at the base of my shaft. We had focused on the connection of lips. The focus changed to my flesh inside her. A deeper connection physically, and the way our eyes connected, emotionally as well. Hands found ways to inscribe each other's bodies into memory, and to celebrate merging with each other. Meanwhile we performed the act of intercourse, of fucking, as prescribed for eons as the way to mate, for the human animal to procreate. Even if construed as being for that very purpose, the animal aspect, while obeying the laws of pleasure which brings forth seed and a more receptive womb, only served as the most basic model of what happened. The pleasure it brought us sustained so much of a higher level of pleasure, of spiritual pleasure, as I eased the full length of my cock in and out of her depths, and she moved in opposition perfectly, to make the base aspect essentially moot.

Caresses, as slow and caring as our thrusts, moved towards more traditional generators of pleasure. My nipples, though responsive, held much less thrills than hers did. So while I enjoyed the soft, resilient flesh of her breasts, and rougher, excitable textures of her nipples and areolas, her hands reached lower, capturing my buttocks, and seemed to find every nuance about them, massaging, deepening fingers to the muscles and bones. It added intensity, but much more so when fingers played at my anus and entered, or cradled and gently squeezed my balls.

By then, things had moved towards base pleasure, yet as we became more lost in it, we retained the appreciation of sharing its intensity. I shifted my hands lower so that we also shared in the enjoyment of each other's butts and the piquancy of anal play.

Like the whole experience, time couldn't be estimated for the crescendo, but it could only be a small fraction compared to the whole. Clutching butts, with a finger dug into each anus, we smashed against each other, driving ever faster towards climax. The oral cavities joined the others in being filled, tongues of course being the instrument. Gasps came through nostrils. Needed air had no other way of being brought into our lungs.

Only when she arched and moaned deeply, almost a growl, did our lips part. And I too expressed my pleasure with an even deeper growl. Awash in orgasmic ecstasy, we continued bouncing against each other until it became a grinding, as if I wanted more of me inside her, and she wanted it, too.

As the orgasms finally abated, our grips on buttocks finally loosened. We still pulled, but with much less energy. Eyes made contact again, losing their glaze. Seeing the amazement on rosy faces somehow amused us. She giggled and I chuckled quietly.

"I love you," we said simultaneously and laughed some more.

When my flaccid penis slipped out, officially ending our amazing lovemaking, I told her, "I had an image of an audience applauding."

"I told them we'd meet them when we're done," she explained.

A lingering shower, feeling the body when wet, embraced the sensual, communicating our love sexually already sated.

Being the cell phone age, locating her lovers became as easy as turning them on. Both of ours had texts. It seemed that Eva had invited everyone to swim at the Chateau. And I thought I had been through with that place once rehearsals moved to the Opera.

I called the number Nick had given to all of his mortals, and by the time we had dressed and descended to the lobby and exited the hotel, a limo awaited us. Inside it, I tried calling Helena, figuring she wouldn't answer, since she would probably be naked and swimming. She didn't, but Eva answered hers. "We'll have brunch for you, lover," she told me.

The scene at the pool removed any nervousness about returning to the chateau. Naked nymphs frolicked in the mythological themed setting. Satyrs I suppose as well, though Bob and JB looked too human and too normal to be metaphorically transformed. A table full of cold cuts and cheeses, fruits and pastries, juice and coffee, and champagne in an ice bucket for mimosas sat between the pool and the pool house. A balance of Nick's and Simon's angels, some of the latter I hadn't seen before, had only Naomi conspicuously absent, and Tash with her. No eternal wanderer appeared, though I could almost feel Simon's voyeuristic presence behind one of the curtained windows that faced the pool. It could be a devastating battleground, yet I sensed no antagonism, perhaps because nakedness brought a certain equality in vulnerability and defenselessness. Of Xo's angels, only Zhenzhen and Mei and I suppose Gia could be his at this point, joined in, Mei bringing her new lover as well, another less than perfect body, hirsute and thickening at his abdomen, and I couldn't help noticing his rather thick, uncut cock which Zhenzhen had described earlier to me as being almost as nice as mine.

No one, even the slightly fat Frenchman, looked uncomfortable in their nakedness. Only Marietta, Seraphine's mother, wore clothes, a very light, almost transparent frock that I could tell hid an attractive, middle aged body. She looked regally amused as only a Pereire woman could, but not at all judgmental against the frolicking.

While I gathered food and drink, a very wet Zhenzhen joined me. She managed to negotiate her small body between me and the table and proceeded to undress me, Maria looking on amused. Since I had casual clothes on, leaving them on the ground didn't bother me. Her intent became obvious when she jumped into my arms and kissed me thoroughly. Holding her against me by her amazing round little butt, my flesh below it began to expand.

"Did you and Maria have fun?" she whispered into my ear before kissing it.

"It was actually quite wonderful," I admitted.

"I could tell," she giggled before reattaching her mouth to mine.

"How did this all happen?" I asked after the kiss.

"Helena tells me this is all quite amazing."

"It is."

"Eva invited us here via a conversation with Helena on their cellphones. She suggested everyone join in as a sort of party for the Double Q. Telepathy with their masters sorted out the balance of angels. Regular telephoning brought the mortals."

I nodded, spotting Lindy and Vance, along with Vance's new boyfriend, who seemed to be thoroughly enjoying a conversation with Chanda. The Helen clones looked stunning in their birthday suits. Two of them seemed to be gazing at me rather hungrily. Seraphine, glancing surreptitiously at me while ostensibly enjoying being with her two lovers, looked delicious as well. And Michiko seemed not the least bit concerned about being so near Simon, giggling delightedly beside her lovers, her soft, pale skin and her petite, subtle shape having a sensuous allure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.