Zhenzhen - an Interlude - Cover

Zhenzhen - an Interlude

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joe meets his third mate, youngest of all the angels, and finds her intoxicatingly adorable. And her constant companionship shows she finds him equally attractive. Time in Paris reaches its end, with performances by angels and friends. Simon continues his attacks but ends up losing ground against Nick. Please read the other Tales first to understand characters, plot and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First  

I didn't notice falling asleep until my wife woke me up. She and Eva had dressed. I didn't see Zhenzhen. "You need to hurry," said Helena. I nodded, knowing Lindy's command needed to be obeyed. "Zhen's in her room," Helena told me without my asking. "Probably had to eject those oriental sluts and their conquests from her bed before napping. Mei let us know she's dressing."

After pissing, and not needing to shower or having the time if I did, I dressed quickly and hurried out to the front of the apartment building, Zhenzhen greeting me with a kiss. We entered the Chinese Ambassador's limo.

"So, did you have to kick out those lovers?" I asked Zhenzhen.

"Yes," she blushed, "but Miwa didn't leave with them. She wanted my body, kissing me and fondling me and sucking me to release."

"So you didn't need me to cum?" I chuckled.

"I felt comfortable with her. I really like her. She's so intense, especially when she dances. And she definitely knows her way around a pussy."

"And no strange men making you feel uncomfortable."

"Maybe not so much uncomfortable as reminding me they are not you," she smiled and kissed me.

At rehearsal, her amazing voice once more mesmerized me, along with the ever improving pas de deux. "Excellent," Lindy beamed after the one go through. "Let's eat. I'm starved."

I noticed Seraphine's absence and her mother's presence, sitting intimately with JB and Sheila. While the latter fact continued bothering me, the former gave me some relief.

But by the end of our rehearsal, Seraphine did arrive. Since lovers surrounded me, with Helena on one side and Zhenzhen on the other and Eva beside her, the beautiful Jewess, looking submissive, took a seat in front of Zhenzhen. "They kicked me out," she shrugged. "They want time alone before Michiko dashes off to catch the last shuttle to Amsterdam."

"You okay?" I asked.

"Much better," she smiled. "I just wish ... Master..."

I shook my head and she sighed. "I'm busy," I explained. "Not just with Nick's work, but with being with my wife."

Looking around, I spotted Gia, who seemed to enjoy annoying her former sister angels by her presence and probably Simon indirectly. That she kept company with either Mei or Salomé, or more often both, since the two most ancient angels had become best friends, probably enabled security from any threat Simon might have brought as revenge. He had no qualms about sacrificing her, and her becoming a traitor made killing her no longer a trade off, but a priority. At least I speculated that may be the case. She did seem to insure she wouldn't be alone at the Chateau.

"Go to Gia, Vache" I commanded. "Tell her she is to be your mistress."

"I want to play, too," said Eva.

"Even better," I smirked. "Vache?"

"I will be her slut, Master."

"Good." Before Eva left, I whispered, "Will Gia be safe?"

"Mei will accompany them," said Zhenzhen. When Seraphine and Eva left, Zhenzhen added, "She wishes to negotiate with Simon via Eva. Any threat to Xo's newest angel will result in retribution."

"Good," I nodded, kissing the cutie.

Lindy looked well kissed when she came to us. I glanced at Angelique, who winked at me. "Let's go," Lindy said.

We worked into the evening on Nick's Tales, with my wife once again fetching dinner which we only realized we needed when we chowed down. Zhenzhen seemed to enjoy her first real encounter with the work. She ended up adding valuable insights on occasion with her fresh eyes and ears. Tash had done something similar before, with perhaps a writer's skill adding to it, but she remained in her room working relentlessly on her play. I did bother her a couple times to bring her food and to check on her. Both times she didn't seem bothered, and actually read me things in which she needed feedback. Though the clumsiest moments in her writing, they still revealed the impressive brilliance of the work.

Finally it came time to see the Quadruplet Quartet. Eva became our conduit for tickets since Simon's minions ran the show. Most chose, of course, to sit center and close. I hoped the legendary Opera had great acoustics, because I chose to sit up in the balcony and back a few rows, but also at the center. I wanted to experience the grandeur of it, and witness the audience, and perhaps feel more comfortable surrounded by students in the less expensive seats.

Though I tried to convince them they didn't have to follow my lead, my ladies, meaning my three impregnated angels and Lindy, pretty much surrounded me there. Nick and the rest of his contingent sat below and close. The only one who debated it inside her mind was Tash, who more and more could be considered a friend and lover. Pointing out I had seen the Double Q perform often, and as intimately as possible, even if they hadn't performed the pieces they would be performing that night, and Tash had only seen them in San Francisco playing the music for Lindy's choreography finally convinced her my odd choice shouldn't be hers.

Essentially the over three hour concert with fifteen minute intermission would be the same for all four performances. But there would be differences as well. Each half began with an interpretation of a classic piece, a sort of set-up for the direction the rest of the pieces, all written by Angelique, would go. But Angelique used different pieces every night, similar, and often by the same composer, but different. And each half would have a short piece at its center only played on one night.

Thursday turned out to be the most avant-garde of the evenings with the set-up pieces and with the center pieces. And even the repeated pieces ended up being more ballsy and less elegant, letting go a bit in anticipation of more careful execution for the snootier audiences for the other shows.

Many of the youthful audience remained afterwards for questions, the main floor of the auditorium over half full. After nearly an hour of fascinating and amusing dialogue, someone brought up she had heard the other shows would have encores with dance. "Would you like a sample?" Angelique asked, in French of course, knowing the response. "Lindy?"

As usual, Lindy wore a top that clung to her shape like a leotard, more dressy looking than usual. She wore a long skirt with a high waist that somehow revealed her strong abdomen beneath it. As she came to the stage, Angelique explained, "This is not one of the pieces we have prepared for the other encores, but one which Lindy and my group have been working on surreptitiously. I think it perfectly represents Lindy's brilliant choreography."

The audience murmured and chuckled when Lindy came up to Angelique and kissed her. "We call it 'Awake: a Wake'," Angelique announced the title in English. "Ladies and gentlemen, Lindy Rieman!"

Lindy, in a tattered robe, danced the body's failing and dying, ending up on the floor. She arose from it, leaving the robe behind as if leaving the old body, her dance responding gesturally, in her inimitable style, to words spoken by the Double Q while they played, and Helen at her deepest, a masculine alto. The words invoked stories and embarrassments in a woman's life, much like a wake.

Of course Angelique's score, with combinations of notes decaying like the woman, staccato pops, swooping extended bowing and the Dadaist chanting of phrases, words and phonemes, added its own brilliance to the performance making for an exquisite and breathtaking ten minutes.

Loud applause followed, ending the wonderful evening.

"You two planned that," I whispered into Lindy's ear backstage.

She pressed her sweaty body against me and gave me one of those thrilling tilted grins. "Can I have one more night with you?" she asked. "For Angelique and Consuela more than me."

"Consuela?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"I need permission from my better half."

When I asked Helena, she sighed. "You're making it difficult remaining monogamous."

"I'm sorry. You know how..."

Her face lit up in a mischievous grin. "Just teasing you, Joe. Have fun with them. I'm glad about Consuela, and I'm sure you are too." She giggled when I refused to agree.

"Can I come too?" asked Zhenzhen.

I saw Eva actually pout. Looking at her, I said, "Only if you let us use your bed, Zhenzhen, and we end the night cuddling with my wife and Eva."

"I'd like that," Zhenzhen squeaked adorably while Eva smiled.

"My boss gave me permission," I told Lindy.

Miwa stood with her looking a little sad. "I wish I could join you and bring some of my pleasure tools," the last bit bringing a little grin to her beautiful face. She shrugged, "The asshole seems to have made that impossible."

Lindy and I nodded with bitter expressions. Angelique and especially Consuela would not be able to stand Miwa's presence in bed with them because of Simon's chemical brainwashing.

"How have things been going with Sam and Barnaby?" I asked her.

"Sam very much prefers men," she responded. "I think Barny wishes otherwise, as do I, both in getting me intimate with his lover and with him. Zhenzhen saw the result of some of that frustration last night."

Zhenzhen nodded. "You seemed more excited by me and Gia than your man."

Miwa kissed her. "I was, but needed a cock as well. Anyway, I'm working on it. Sam and I are getting closer and closer in our friendship. The spark of love is there, but we need to wait for her to invite me into their bed, or into a sexual relationship since I'm often with them in their bedroom when they get amorous, slipping out so as not to make her uncomfortable. I can barely wait to hear her call me back to join them."

"You think she will?"

"I'm certain. She has been asking about my relationship with Barny and Barny has been very careful describing his past with me so as not to develop any jealousy."

"A narrow edge," said Lindy.

"Don't worry. I've been coaching him."

We chuckled. Lindy kissed her before she strode off to join her two dancers.

In the Ambassador's limo, I settled in between Consuela and Angelique, both giving me an intensely sensual kiss, the hot Spaniard's especially hot. Their hands shared the space in my lap where my erection grew.

I looked across at Lindy and Zhenzhen grinning at me, and finally asked Lindy, "Yesterday you said something about getting impregnated."

Lindy blushed. "It was of the moment, Joe. The thought added to my excitement."

"Mine, too, but..."

"I'm on the pill, Joe. You know that."

"But..."

"I'm not ready. I know I will be someday."

"I understand. But you know the pill isn't 100%. And you know how potent my seed is."

"I would have your child, Joe. I have had an abortion, and I feel it was the right thing to do, but never with your child."

"Of course not," Angelique and Consuela said simultaneously, lightening the mood, with everyone chuckling.

"I'd miss your dancing," Angelique added. "But your choreography would always continue."

"I'm not ready, Slave," Lindy growled.

"I'm sorry, Wardeness," Angelique bowed her head submissively.

"On your knees and suck my cunt, Slut!" Spreading her legs and pulling up the long skirt, she revealed nakedness behind the snaps that held her leotard shirt tight to her body.

"You are wet and hot inside, Wardeness," Angelique commented.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, Slut," Lindy growled.

Pulling her top down past her breasts, Zhenzhen took hold of the exposed nipples, one in hand and one in mouth.

Consuela, having my cock to herself, unleashed it from my pants and boxers and sent it deep into her mouth. Once fully hard only seconds later, it entered her throat. "Fuck," I moaned.

"Okay," Consuela rasped, nudging me towards the end of the seat, removing her panties, and guiding me into her hot center facing away from me. She leaned back once she had me fully embedded, which happened on her second descent, and brought my mouth to hers and sent her tongue out to wrestle with my tongue.

During the French kiss, she barely moved. When it ended, she shifted sideways and bent down until her mouth pressed against her half-sisters pale posterior, bared by a lifting of the skirt and a pulling down of the lacey panties.

Once the panties had been removed completely, Angelique spread her legs wider and shifted slightly towards the eager mouth.

I immediately took control of the fucking, pulling Consuela's sweet ass against my pelvis as I thrust it forward. I saw Consuela's hand, the one not occupied with assisting her mouth, disappear underneath her, and felt its fingers press along my shaft while she rubbed her clit.

I wanted to feel her small, hanging breasts, but her lovely butt had to do in order to keep balance. She didn't seem to need the stimulation. Her guttural moan, along with her tight undulations signaling a rather quick though intense climax, triggered a smaller one from her sister, which in turn brought Lindy to trembling climax as well.

"Fuck her, Joe," Consuela ordered breathlessly, pulling off my rigid cock and removing herself from between me and my destination.

I kneeled and brought Angelique's pussy up and Consuela guided me in. I kept my thrusts slow but intense, wanting my little French slut to feel all of me. Consuela helped my efforts by rubbing Angelique's clit. And Lindy leaned down, freeing Angelique's breasts, and massaging them, twisting nipples at the end of each caress. Soon, she concentrated on the nipples. My thrusts quickened and remained intense at Angelique's insistence. Like always, when fucking, my lovely, passive slave tended towards aggression. Her backward thrusts equaled my forward ones.

When she came, she came as profoundly as the earlier one had been quiet. She stiffened and shivered, sending forth almost a keening squeal. Her convulsive milking throbs inside of her pulled the cum right out of me. I too shook with overwhelming pleasure, undulating, each forward wave of my body sending forth another powerful shot of potent cream.

Though eventful, the sex lasted shorter than I imagined, and we hadn't arrived at the apartment building until we had cleaned and dressed, the cleaning rudimentary, and in my case, exclusively using Consuela's mouth.

Upstairs we got naked and focused on Zhenzhen. To make room for the others, I sat at the head of the bed with Zhenzhen's head resting on my thigh. She and Lindy played with my cock, kissing it, sucking it, lips sometimes meeting around it. They would kiss, and Zhenzhen's small hand caressed my cock alone.

Oddly, they chatted as well, getting to know each other while, almost as an afterthought, inducing pleasure for me. Often a sigh or moan would enter the conversation, emanating from Zhenzhen.

Seeming to want this odd new friendship to continue, Zhenzhen informed the Helen clones, "Miwa left me a strap-on."

Consuela giggled and dashed to the drawer Zhenzhen pointed out. "There's two!" she exclaimed, showing us a Joe sized dildo and a thinner, anal sized one.

"Good," Zhenzhen murmured. "How do you want me?"

"On your knees," said Angelique. "Let me crawl underneath you. The Spanish slut will fuck your ass."

"With pleasure," said Consuela.

I saw her coat the thin dildo with Snake essence and shove fingers saturated with it once Zhenzhen had eased onto Angelique's cock.

Familiar Mandarin uttered from Zhenzhen's lips immediately upon the second penetration. She let Consuela ease in only for a little while before thrusting backwards, impaling herself completely, and almost letting Angelique's cock escape. A chaos of thrusts and counter-thrusts soon followed, and not long after that, Zhenzhen's body quaked in orgasm.

"Keep going," she managed to murmur in the midst of it.

And they did, fucking her harder and faster and just as chaotically. Two more orgasms followed, the last ending things when Zhenzhen's body became inert.

Throughout, Zhenzhen kept her focus on Lindy and my cock hovering between them. She held it, almost painfully sometimes, at the base. Lindy would suck on it on occasion, or rub the head with her hand.

My hands rested on Zhenzhen's beautiful pale breasts, massaging them and pinching nipples. And I watched, amazed, as my best friend and my newest love seemed to bond despite the incredible distraction being given the latter.

The two gorgeous musicians pulled out carefully from the orifices their fake cocks had occupied. They had the sweat on them of effort and excitement. Both had helped the phalanges on dildos to bring forth their own orgasms. Removing the naughty contraptions, they brought them to the bathroom to clean.

"I want to shower with you," Zhenzhen murmured to Lindy.

"I am a bit sweaty," Lindy responded with regret.

"I love the smell of you," Zhenzhen argued.

"Me too," I said.

"Thanks," Lindy grinned her special grin.

"I love your smile," said Zhenzhen.

"Me too," I said again.

"Such an eloquent man," Lindy mock sighed.

"And yet his communication couldn't be clearer," Zhenzhen defended me.

"True," Lindy giggled and kissed both of us briefly. "I have to admit, Zhen..." she started tentatively.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.