Summer School  - Cover

Summer School

Copyright© 2015 by chinookwind

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An earhquake releases dormant Lifeforms giving them a second chance to prey upon humans. They team up with Diana who converts a closed down motel into a summer school.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Aliens   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   School  

01. The Lifeforms:
02. Diana Meets Her Enhancer:
03. The Summer School:
04. The Classroom:
05. Evan and Michelle:
06. Evan and Rapture:
07. Evan and His Enhancer:
08. Michelle and Evan, Discovery:

01. The Lifeforms:

Diana had inherited a three story motel which was no longer being used. The motel had lost all of its travelling guests when the new Interstate opened and she is the only one living in it.

It was late afternoon when the earth tremor shook the motel and Diana toured the building to see if there was any damage. After she was satisfied that everything was fine, she decided to go to the Gym room for her afternoon workout.

What she didn't know was the shifting ground had opened an underground opening in the lower level of the motel to a colony of Lifeforms that have been dormant for over a century. Prior to an earthquake trapping them below the ground, the colony had used mind control to sexually exploit humans and the Lifeforms were affectionately referred to as the Enhancers. The shape of the Enhancers are rounded, varying from small to large and are crystal clear, gel-like balls.

A few of the Enhancers spread undetected throughout the motel mapping its floors, rooms and the maintenance hallways. They saw pictures and articles of the motel when it was in use and soon learned that Diana was the only one living in it. They devised a plan to use her to draw more humans into the motel.

02. Diana Meets Her Enhancer:

1. Diana, Enhancer, Preparation:
2. Diana, Enhancer, Hair Removal:
3. Diana, Enhancer, Breast Enhancement:
4. Diana, Enhancer, Clitoris Enhancement:
5. Diana, Enhancer, Vaginal Enhancement:
6. Diana, Enhancer, Testing:
7. Diana, Enhancer, Conditioning:

1. Diana, Enhancer, Preparation:

Since Diana is all by herself, her routine is to exercise in the nude and quickly undressed. The Enhancers were watching her and when they saw her nakedness, remberences of a female's anatomy returned to their collective minds, and one of them was chosen to prepare Diana for their use.

Diana went to a mirrored wall and raised up a support rail so she could do her leg exercises. It was then that she saw a large, clear ball rolling toward her. Her first thought was that one of the gym's exercise balls had gotten loose but then she remembered that none of them were transparent looking or were that large. The Enhancer rolled to a stop in front of her, its height was level with her knees, and she looked at it with puzzlement filling her face. When it didn't move, Diana's curiosity got the better of her and she reached out and touched it with her right hand.

Diana's life was about to change forever.

The touch was all the Enhancer needed and it immediately secreted a chemical that was absorbed into the skin of her hand. Within seconds, her mind became 'compliant' and open to the subliminal 'suggestions' that the Lifeforms would give her.

She felt the Enhancer move onto her feet and her first reaction was to back away but a strange sense of calmness overrode her nervousness. The roundness flowed between and around both of her lower legs, spreading them apart, and a dazed Diana looked at the mirrored wall and saw that she was standing within a clear gel-like ball. It felt warm, soft and pliable as it continued its upward journey onto the middle of her thighs causing her to tense, knowing it was getting too close to her sex. The Enhancer sensed her anxieties and filled her mind with thoughts of pleasure which Diana couldn't understand, and she tried to shake the unwanted feelings that were seeping into her genitals

A startled gasp was heard when the massaging surface formed over the folds of her labia and pressed onto her clitoral hood. The Enhancer continued its upward flow onto her breasts, shoulders and then down over her arms. As she looked at herself in the mirrored wall, her mind was trying to figure out what was happening to her and why she wasn't screaming for all this to end.

Diana sighed when she felt her breasts being encased within two massaging pouches and then gasped when depressions, formed into suckling 'mouths' and descended onto her nipples. She felt pressure on the back of her spread legs and watched as she was put into a sitting position with her bent knees brought back slightly toward her hips. She couldn't believe the erotic position that her body was in and, for the first time, tried to struggle in a futile effort to break free, but the Enhancer limited her movements to small shifts and twists.

The Enhancer's attention now moved to her flared sex and a 'mouth' like depression formed over the tip of her clitoris, slipping into her clitoral hood. Diana gasped loudly when her clitoris was coaxed out of its protective cover and into the Enhancer's suctioning 'mouth'. At the same time, she felt a warm thickness slipping between the folds of her labia and begin caressing her inner lips. All her anxious thoughts quickly faded from her mind when the sensations from her labia, clitoris, breasts and nipples merged together.

The Enhancer now had Diana under its control and reduced its massaging and suckling actions.

2. Diana, Enhancer, Hair Removal:

Diana tensed when she felt a warm liquid being secreted onto her body from her shoulders to her feet, including the junction of her thighs and between the cheeks of her buttocks. In a few seconds she felt exquisite popping sensations saturating her body and her eyes opened wide when saw her hair slowly dissolving, and gasped when unexpected sensations began seeping into her breasts, nipples, clitoris and labia. In a few more seconds, a stunned Diana saw her hairless, smooth body without the thick patch of hair hiding her labia.

The Enhancer's attention now moved to her sex and a 'mouth' formed over the tip of her clitoris and slipped into her clitoral hood. Diana had no time to react and gasped again when her clitoris was coaxed out of its protective cover and into the suctioning 'mouth'. At the same time a warm thickness slipped between the folds of her labia and began caressing her inner lips. Her mind reeled from all the feelings that the Enhancer was giving her and she moaned when the sensations from her labia, clitoris, breasts and nipples merged together.

The Enhancer now had Diana under its control and reduced its massaging and suckling actions.

3. Diana, Enhancer, Breast Enhancement:

The massaging pouches released their enhancement chemicals and Diana felt a wonderful warmth seeping into each of her breasts, followed by an exquisite firmness. She looked at the mirrored wall and a mix of nervousness and elation filled her mind when she saw her breasts beginning to expand within the Enhancer's clear pouches.

Breasts: 34A
Nipples: 5/16"

As her breasts grew, her nipples became more sensitive to the suckling 'mouths' and Diana began thrusting her firm breasts and erect, tingling nipples into the kneading and suckling pouches.

Breasts: 34B
Nipples: 3/8"

Her dazed eyes couldn't believe how full and firm her breasts were beginning to look and feel, and how hard her erect nipples felt.

Breasts: 34B
Nipples: 7/16"

The expanding pouches now had more to work on and the kneading, massaging and suckling intensified.

Breasts: 34C
Nipples: 1/2"

The Enhancer now had Diana's breasts and nipples at their targeted size and the pouches settled down to a wonderful purring action. The audience smiled knowingly when they saw the look on Diana's face.

4. Diana, Enhancer, Clitoris Enhancement:

The warm suckling 'mouth' and 'throat' of the clitoral sheath renewed its attention to her rigid clitoris causing Diana to shift her hips in an attempt to get more of the sensations. As the suckling 'mouth' attended to her excited clitoris, the warm thickness that was nestled within her inner lips intensified its caressing actions.

Diana gasped when she felt a firmness filling her clitoris as it began to expand within the Enhancer's suckling 'throat'.

Clitoris: 3/8" x 1/4"... 1/2" x 1/4"

With each ecstatic jerk of her hips, Diana's clitoris edged further out of its clitoral hood.

Clitoris: 5/8" x 3/8"... 3/4" x 3/8"

As her clitoris extended, the more excited the rigid organ became and her squeals of joy became louder as the 'throat' had more and more to suckle on. Her hands were frantically opening and closing with a desperate need to touch her expanding organ but the Enhancer held her arms firmly.

Clitoris: 7/8" x 1/2"... 1.00" x 1/2"

Diana's hips bucked forward, thrusting her clitoris into the suctioning 'mouth' trying to get more of the ecstatic feelings. She was fast approaching her clitoral orgasm and moaned with denial when the 'throat' reduced its sucking actions to rippling massages.

5. Diana, Enhancer, Vaginal Enhancement:

Diana was now ready for the enhancements to her vagina. She became more aware of the thickness that was caressing her wet inner lips and instead of trying to shift herself away from probing head, pushed her sex downward as a need to be penetrated filled her mind. The head of the phallus nudged upward and Diana's elastic opening slipped over the slick head as it slowly moved into her welcoming vagina and a long moan of joy was heard as a wonderful fullness stretched its way into the depths her womanhood.

The phallus began secreting its enhancing chemicals and Diana gasped as rippling antsy sensations gripped the entire length of her vaginal sheath. The elasticity and vaginal depth was slowly changed to accommodate an 8" x 2.0" erection and the sexual sensitivity was expanded to take in 50% of her vaginal sheath. The Enhancer now focused its attention on Diana's Skene's gland or 'G' spot. Her body bucked and jerked and she squealed in joy as the excited nest of nerve endings were extended and the gland was enhanced to produce twice the amount of vaginal fluids secreted during an orgasm.

Diana's mind was saturated with sexual sensations that she had never felt before and her vaginal muscles clenched around her thick Lover in an attempt to get it to do something ... anything, that would satisfy her desperate need to have a vaginal orgasm.

6. Diana, Enhancer, Testing:

A hiss of joy was heard when the 'throat' encasing her rigid organ of joy restarted its suctioning actions and the pouches renewed their attention to her firm breasts and erect nipples.

The Enhancer's phallus withdrew from her clenching vaginal passage until its head was just inside her clasping inner lips and then thrust into the depths of her enflamed passage. Incoherent sounds of joy escaped Diana's mouth as her Lover began a rhythmic series of slow, ecstatic, upward thrusts.

A series of expanding and contracting ribs rose up from the surface of the phallus which heightened the ecstatic sensations that were saturating her mind. Her mouth and eyes opened wide as unbelievable sensations exploded from within her steamy passage as her vaginal walls began to spasm and clench around her thick Lover. The flexing thickness searched for and found Diana's enhanced Skene's gland began caressing the soft, hyper-sensitive tissues causing Diana to cry out with sexual joy.

Her hips squirmed excitedly onto her buried Lover and she gurgled as it slowly pulled out and stroked back in. The Enhancer started a series of rhythmic thrusts, full in and full out, fast and then slow, catapulting Diana into sexual frenzy. Her body tried to counter thrust but all she could do was sit there and let the ecstatic sensations flood throughout her mind and body.

Her body was telling her that she was going to orgasm and she suddenly froze when her vaginal passage clenched and spasmed along the entire length of her Lover. The pulsing head thickened as it twisted and turned and Diana felt the most incredible sensations that she had ever felt when the phallus began to forcefully ejaculate deep inside her vagina and cervix. The warm, thick ejaculant gushed and filled her vaginal passage causing it to ecstatically balloon. Her body bucked and jerked as her all consuming orgasm rumbled throughout her body like a series of freight trains. Diana wailed from the power of her orgasm and the Enhancer feasted on her enhanced orgasmic fluids.

Diana's mind went into orgasmic overload, and she lost consciousness, slumping into the supporting blanket of Enhancer.

7. Diana, Enhancer, Conditioning:

While she was unconscious, the conditioning chemicals in the Enhancer's ejaculate flowed into her mind, bonding her to the Enhancers. Her mind began filling with 'suggestions' and sexual 'techniques' to give males and females sexual satisfaction. She was given a special attraction toward mid-teen girls and boys and would do whatever was asked of her to do. This included her participation in sexual acts of beastiality.

She slowly regained consciousness and moaned as the delicious aftershocks rippled throughout her body.

Diana looked into the mirrored wall when she felt herself being put into a standing position. She watched as the Enhancer left her arms, moving onto her shoulders and then flowed downward over her body. She felt her firm breasts and nipples spring into the air and moaned with disappointment when the 'mouth' left her rigid clitoris and the phallus slipped out of her stretched vagina. The Enhancer continued its downward movement toward her knees where it returned to its round shape and rolled outward a few feet in front of her.

Diana looked her enhanced body and then at her new friend with sexual satisfaction filling her face. With a sense of disappointment, she saw the Enhancer return to where it came from, but not before a message streamed into her mind telling her to bring males and females to them.

Diana walked on wobbly legs to the Gym's shower room and while she relaxed in the warm waters, her mind formulated a plan which would satisfy the Enhancer's request and at the same time satisfy the needs of her new sexuality. She would use the money of her inheritance to renovate the motel into a private summer boarding school. She wasn't sure what the facility could be used for during the winter and spring months, but would think of something, perhaps an endowment Clinic.

That night, as she lay in bed thinking about what had happened to her, she saw a soft glowing sphere rolling toward the bed. It was smaller than the one which had enhanced her, and she smiled when it bounced onto the bed. She quickly threw covers off of her body and cooed as it rolled between her bent legs and nestled onto the folds of her labia and clitoral hood.

In the morning, Diana thought about the personal attention she had received from the smaller Lifeform that was with her during the night and decided she would affectionately refer to it as, Rapture.

03. The Summer School:

The following July, Diana opened the coed boarding school for seventh and eighth grade students. There was no advertising and she used her 'enhanced' friends, which included her and her realtor, to spread the word. The Summer School provides a camp-like setting for students that need help or just want to get a head start. The classrooms are designed for both academic learning and sexual discovery. Suites are available for the mothers that accompany their children and private rooms for those that are by themselves.

The trained staff and teachers have met with the Lifeforms and all are waiting for the grand opening. Diana was pleasantly surprised at the school's opening enrollment, with only a few of private rooms left open.

04. The Sex Education Classroom:

One of the walls is a full length two-way mirror wall. Ten feet in front of it is a platform-like bed and below the floor lay a customized Sybian, a gym-like mattress with a support rail and a breeder's mounting frame. Behind the mirrored wall is the viewing room for the parents, which includes a large HD screen giving them graphic, close up views of what is happening in the classroom. Two sets of cushioned mats lay on the floor for the students, separated by a space so as not to obstruct the view to the viewing room.

The classroom have two changing rooms for students, and the dress code, while in the classroom, is either robes or underwear. The Lifeforms will calm nervous students, but those whose session does not involve the Enhancer, Diana will use pills or juice. Male students, whose session will be with the Enhancer, will be given enemas prior to entering the classroom.

05. Evan and Michelle:

Michelle, a single mother, has been enhanced and has waited patiently for her son to turn fourteen. Evan was born with a small penis and as he progressed through puberty, he has been waking up in the middle of the night with erections that he couldn't understand nor liked. Despite Michelle's efforts to assure him that this was normal for boys of his age, he has reached a point where he was afraid to go sleep. She told Diana that her conversations with her son indicated that he has not touched his erection nor has he masturbated. 05. Evan and Michelle:

Diana arranged a morning session in the sex education classroom for Evan and told Michelle to give her son an enema before they left the suite. He did not know he was on the scheduled list and when he entered the classroom, he went to the changing room where he undressed down to his underwear and then joined the rest of students who were sitting on their mats in front of the mirrored wall. Michelle had gone into the viewing room to join the other mothers.

Diana announced that the class would start with Evan. Evan knows what happens inside the sex education classroom and visions of his feared nocturnal and morning erections filled his mind. Diana told Evan to remove his underwear and a reluctant Evan did so. Most of the students sympathized with him when they saw the head of his small penis poking out through his genital hair. Diana knew that Mary was Evan's favorite Aide and when he saw her walking toward him, he relaxed a little and let Mary walk him to the foot of the platform-like bed. He was still nervous and wondered why he was picked and what was going to happen to him.

06. Evan and Rapture:

Mary sat down on the bed and in a soft voice told Evan to come closer to her. When he was standing between her spread thighs, she turned him so he was facing the mirrored wall. Diana used a remote to lower a tile that was in front of Evan and then he saw a small, clear, eight inch ball rising up onto the floor. His breath quickened when he saw it rolling toward him and started to step away.

Mary saw his nervousness and put her hands on Evan's shoulders and said,

"It is called Rapture and it will show you that that your penis can be a source of wonderful pleasure and make you feel real good down there."

Evan's eyes followed Rapture and he tensed when he felt it touch his feet and then a sigh was heard when Rapture secreted a chemical that had an immediate calming effect. The roundness flowed between Evan's legs, pushing them apart and rolled upward between them toward the junction of his thighs. His wide open eyes looked at the mirrored wall and, for a few moments, his tenseness returned when he felt Rapture's surface nearing his testicles and penis. His shifting abruptly stopped when the pliable surface flowed onto his testicles and he felt them slipping into a warm, massaging pouch. Rapture moved further upward and Evan held his breath when he felt a warm, rippling sheath encasing his penis.

Evan wasn't prepared for the feelings that were seeping into penis and he frantically tried to stop his penis from stirring when visions of his dreaded erections filled his mind. As Rapture massaged his testicles, Evan looked at the mirrored wall, watching and feeling his penis rising up to full erection. In a few seconds it felt as though squeezing 'fingers' were wrapping themselves around his hardness, giving him sensations that he had never felt before.

Michelle watched Mary pull Evan back closer to her breasts. While her hands continued to massage his shoulders, she began planting soft kisses along the back his neck.

"Close your eyes Evan and just think about the wonderful feelings that your 'friend' is giving you."

The 'fingers' began gliding up and down Evan's erection and he instinctively began thrusting his excited penis into the squeezing fingers. The mothers and students smiled when they heard Evan's first gasps of pleasure when Rapture started a slow masturbating action along the length of his small erection.

Rapture paused for a moment, holding Evan's penis in the vertical position and a 'finger' moved onto Evan's oozing glans with an ecstatic pressing action causing a moan of joy to escape Evan's open mouth. Rapture renewed its masturbating actions and soft squishing sound could be heard when Evan's precum and Raptures warm slickness mixed together.

Evan's mind reeled from the new sensations that were flooding his penis and testicles and could feel something beginning to happen down 'there'. Suddenly, Michelle saw her son's body jerk forward and freeze. For the first time, Evan felt intense seizures gripping his erection and wonderful spasming sensations filled his testicles. All saw Evan's eyes fly wide open and then heard a sharp intake of breath when his first ejaculation surged up his excited penis. It seemed to stall at his flexing glans as the liquid joy swirled ecstatically around it and then spewed out of the head of his penis, gushing and spurting into Rapture's clear mass.

Evan's squeals of joy echoed around the room when sensations that he had never felt before saturated his mind. The squeezing 'fingers' continued to coax the diminishing spurts from Evan's slick erection much to the delight of the students and the mothers. Evan's young body couldn't absorb any more sensations and he slumped gasping and panting into Mary's supporting arms.

Rapture let Evan savor his new experience and then slowly slipped downward from the junction of his thighs. The students watched as Evan's softening penis and was released and Rapture slipped down his legs, reforming into its round shape, and returned to the open tile.

Mary asked Evan,

"Did you like that Even, did it feel good?"

A flushed and dazed Evan could only nod his head.

"You know we can make you bigger down there ... Just think of joy you will get with a bigger penis ... would you like that to happen?"

The smile on his face said it all. He had seen what the larger Raptures had done to other students and his penis tingled with excitement at the thought.

Mary finished by telling Evan, that if he wanted it, his 'friend' could visit him in his suite.

Diana pressed a button on the remote and a different tile opened up in front of the mirrored wall. Mary got up from the bed and led toward the open tile. Michelle looked at Evan's nakedness and a sense of excitement filled her mind knowing what the Enhancer was going to do to her son.

07. Evan and His Enhancer:

1. Evan, Enhancer, Preparation:
2. Evan, Enhancer, Hair Removal:
3. Evan, Enhancer, Nipple Enhancement:
4. Evan, Enhancer, Prostate Enhancement:
5. Evan, Enhancer, Erection Enhancement:
6. Evan, Enhancer, Rectal Enhancement:
7. Evan, Enhancer, Conditioning:

1. Evan, Enhancer, Preparation:

Evan's breath quickened when he saw a round, clear ball rising up onto the floor. It was much larger than Rapture and his nervousness returned.

Evan saw it rolling toward him and then felt its soft warmness on his feet and pushing between his legs. As his legs were spread apart, the roundness moved upward toward his thighs, encasing his feet and legs. Evan watched with a mix of apprehension and excitement as the Enhancer's clearness continued its upward flow, nestling into the junction of his thighs and then a soft gasp was heard when he felt his testicles slipping in a silky, massaging pouch. The Enhancer extended itself onto his abdomen and as it did, Even moaned when felt his flaccid penis being manipulated into a velvety, vagina-like sheath. His pants became quicker when the exquisite tugs and squeezes on his penis caused his penis to stir and rise up to full erection. When the gel-like blanket reached his chest, Even felt his nipples being drawn into two suckling depressions and he shifted his chest trying to get more of the tingling sensations.

The Enhancer moved onto his shoulders and flowed down onto both of his arms. He felt his legs being bent at the knees, putting him into a sitting position and then his bent legs were spread apart. Michelle smiled when she saw Evan's small erection being massaged by a clear sheath and his nipples being suckled upon by unseen 'mouths'.

2. Evan, Enhancer, Hair Removal:

He felt a warm moistness spreading over his encased body and began squirming within the Enhancer's grip when unexpected popping sensations began saturating his body. He looked at the mirrored wall and saw all of his hair, below his shoulders, slowly dissolving. He looked intently at his small erection which now appeared to look a little bigger without the hair hiding it.

The Enhancer now had Evan ready for his enhancements.

3. Evan, Enhancer, Nipple Enhancement:

Suddenly, Evan's eyes flew open and he began shifting his chest back and forth when the Enhancer's 'mouths' intensified their suckling actions. The 'mouths' released a growth chemical that would enhance his nipples giving them the same sensitivity as those of a female. Evan sighed as ripples of pleasure flowed across his chest and down into his testicles and twitching erection. Soft pants were heard as exquisite tingling sensations and a firmness gripped each of his nipples.

Nipples: 1/4"

As his nipples grew, they became more sensitive and Evan, with what limited movement he had, began pushing his excited nipples into nursing 'mouths'. His body had never felt such sensations and he moaned as the waves of pleasure rippled across his chest.

Nipples: 3/8"

The ecstatic sensations were now merging into those that were emanating from his erection and his pants turned into soft gasps.

Nipples: 1/2"

Evan's enhanced nipples had reached their targeted size. The secreted chemicals from the suckling 'mouths' now connected each nipple into his sexual sensory system. The Enhancer's attention to his rigid nipples slowed to a low 'purring' and Evan slumped down into its supports.

4. Evan, Enhancer, Prostate Enhancement:

A sudden tightness gripped his erection and he looked at the mirrored wall and saw a thickening, mushroom shaped mass forming over the head of his penis. He felt a warm slickness gliding into the opening of his urethra and shifted his hips in a frantic attempt to stop the thickness from sinking into his erection. The Enhancer navigated its way through the valves, making its way into Evan's prostate, seminal vesicle and testicles. His semen production would be four times that of a normal male and his sexual recovery or rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was still present. At the same time, Evan's testicles were enhanced and he felt an exquisite heaviness filling the Enhancer's massaging pouch.

As the thickness withdrew, it oozed a chemical, causing the sexual ducts and valves to be enlarged, permitting larger volumes of semen and sperm to be discharged into the urethra.

5. Evan, Enhancer, Erection Enhancement:

The Enhancer returned to the base of Evan's erection and secreted its final set of growth chemicals. Evan gasped and threw his head back as waves of joy radiated outward from inside his penis and a wonderful firmness saturated his erection.

Erection: 3.00" x 1.00"... 3.50" x 1.00"... 4.00" x 1.25"

This was the part that Michelle had waited so patiently for and her breath quickened when she saw her son's erection begin to expand.

Erection: 4.50" x 1.25"... 5.00" x 1.25"... 5.50" x 1.50"

His expanding erection strained into the Enhancer's clenching sheath which now had more and more hard flesh to squeeze and massage.

Erection: 6.00" x 1.50"... 6.50" x 1.50"... 7.00" x 1.75"

Evan's dazed eyes mind could believe what he was seeing or feeling. His penis had never felt this hard and his pants intensified as his it kept lengthening and thickening.

Erection: 7.50" x 2.00"... 7.75" x 2.00"... 8.00" x 2.00"

Evan's erection had reached its targeted size and he moaned in frustration at not being able to thrust his erection into the Enhancer's clenching vaginal sheath. The thickness slipped out of the oozing opening of his urethra and returned to the mushroom shaped mass. Evan looked at the mirrored wall savoring the look and feel of his new erection and testicles.

6. Evan, Enhancer, Rectal Enhancement:

He was rudely brought out of his thoughts when he felt a thickness moving upward between the cheeks of his buttocks, pushing toward his rectum. His fears returned and he twisted his hips in a futile attempt to stop its advancement. Evan wanted to grab whatever was probing at him but Enhancer held his arms firmly.

Suddenly Evan froze and his eyes flew open. He wanted to cry out when the head of the probe nestled into his anal lips. The glistening head secreted a chemical that loosened the tight sphincter muscle and a pleasurable warmth seeped through the opening and into his rectal sheath. His anal lips began to tingle and a strange need began filling his rectal sheath. The flexing tip increased its pressure and his sphincter muscle slowly stretched over the advancing probe. He gasped as the probe slipped inward twisting and turning, filling his mind with sensations that he had not felt before. He unconsciously began a grinding action and his squirming hips aided the Enhancer as it slipped into his rectal sheath.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.