Summertime Blues - Cover

Summertime Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Six months after the events in the first story, something happens to tear our trio apart just before they start college together.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex  

Molly split her time during the week between work and fixing up their new apartment. Jacob had avoided her after she'd pressed him about Camden. She knew he worked out at his gym or went to extra practices for the school soccer team tryouts coming up in a couple of weeks. Even though he had a scholarship for soccer, he was still expected to compete for his position.

Zoe mentioned seeing Jacob around the sorority house with Anna in the evenings. If he came home after she went to sleep, he was gone again before she woke up. It was almost like living alone in the apartment and left Molly far too much time with her thoughts.

Tuesday night, after she got off working a double shift at the restaurant, Molly fumbled the key into the lock and pushed through the door to their apartment. The quiet and darkness were welcome after her busy day waiting tables. After showering off the stink of food and grease, she put on sweats, grabbed one of the few ciders left in the fridge, and curled up on the love seat with her phone.

Zoe and Jacob had both messaged while she was in the shower. Jacob's message was a simple Call me, but after their lack of communication the last few days it worried her enough to call him back first.

"Hey," he answered with a slur in his voice. In the background she heard the sounds of explosions and loud voices, so she assumed he was with his best friend and soccer teammate, Rick.

"I'm just calling you back like you asked." Molly didn't want him to hear just how lonely she was. She hated feeling needy and off-balance, but that had become her new normal without Camden and Jacob around.

"Yeah, lemme go outside so I can hear." She heard the muffed noises of him moving around and finally the background noise dropped away as he shut a door. "I got some news."

"What's up," she asked as her stomach contracted in anticipation.

"You need to watch yourself with Zoe. She likes to play the field and gets bored fast from what I overheard at her sorority house."

"It's just friendly between us," Molly said as she tore the paper from the bottle of cider. She stilled her shaking hands by gripping the bottle harder. "Nothing serious."

"I don't want you getting hurt again." His slur was gone as the pain in his words came through.

"I'm a big girl," she said, but was touched that he cared so much.

"I know I've been avoiding you and I'm sorry," he muttered. "I overreacted when I got that text from Michelle last week. I know it's stupid, but part of me blamed you for all this. I mean, I've been hung up on Camden for years and then I find out she prefers chicks." He gave a sad chuckle, but it sounded like he was crying.

Molly swallowed hard before she responded. "She still loves you, Jacob. Just because she kissed a girl doesn't change that."

"I thought you'd never forgive her for hurting me." His tone was rough with emotion.

"I'm the grudge-holding bitch, not you." Her joke fell flat. "We should all get together and talk. Dad was right, it may never be the same, but we can't just keep hurting each other like this. I miss her. I miss us."

"It's too late to go back," he insisted.

"I know, but it's never too late to go forward."

"Let me think about it," he sighed. "I need another beer."

"Be careful and call if you want me to come get you."

"I'll probably just crash here. Don't worry."

After she rung off, she went into the kitchen and got the second-to-last cider from the refrigerator. "It sucks being underage," she mumbled as she opened the top and tossed the empty bottle in the trash.

There was a quiet tap at her door as she was walking back to the living room. When she looked out the peep hole, she saw Zoe and felt a flutter in her chest. There was a worried look on Zoe's face as she waited, but by the time Molly opened the door she was all smiles.

"Hey," Molly sighed through the doorway. Zoe had another twelve-pack of cider in her hands and Molly raised her own open bottle. "Great minds."

"Do you mind me just dropping by?" Zoe shuffled her feet and gave a hopeful smile.

"Not at all," Molly said as she stepped back. She felt Jacob's words coming back and wondered if this was the brush-off he'd warned her about.

Zoe took the cider to the kitchen and began unloading the bottles into the refrigerator door. "I see you were running low," she said and smiled over her shoulder. "I came just in time."

Molly nodded as she took a long pull from her bottle. Zoe was still wearing her name tag from her job at the bed and bath place. "Thanks for picking up some more. It's been a long day and I was afraid of running out before I got sleepy."

"Drinking yourself to sleep and classes haven't even started yet," Zoe teased.

"It's been a rough couple of weeks," Molly answered as Zoe crushed the box and put it in the kitchen trash can. Looking into Zoe's worried eyes, Molly found herself holding back.

"Did you decide about the scrimmage tomorrow?" Zoe asked, but glanced away before Molly could answer.

"I've got the afternoon off," she replied without really answering the question.

"Okay," Zoe nodded and took a breath. "Then I need to tell you something."

"Your girlfriend is back from summer break," Molly deadpanned, thinking she was making a joke.

"She's not my girlfriend," Zoe said as she looked up startled. "Wait, how did you hear about her already?"

A little part of Molly died just then, but she kept the pain off of her face somehow. "You do have a bit of a reputation."

Zoe flushed as she drew away from Molly. "I suppose I deserved that. Look, when I gave you my number you were just this cute little femme. I figured we'd hook up then go our separate ways."

"That's looking more likely by the minute," Molly muttered as she stepped away into the living room. She could feel her heart pounding as her vision dimmed. She had no one to talk to about this. Camden would just laugh at her naivety for hooking up with a junior.

Zoe followed and took her elbow to turn her around. "Then you showed up at the party looking totally different. I wasn't expecting you to take charge like you did. And after this weekend I haven't been able to stop thinking about you."

"So what does this have to do with your girlfriend." She was being a cold bitch, but the way life kept throwing rocks at her was getting old.

"She's not my girlfriend," Zoe hissed, then got herself under control as she ran her fingers through her hair. "We dated last year and made a clean break before summer. I didn't know what to expect until she moved back into the house again last night."

Molly decided to keep up the bluff she had started. "And back into your room, of course."

Zoe's mouth dropped open as her eyes took Molly in anew. "I'm switching rooms. I'm not interested in being with her anymore and I don't want any mixed signals between us."

"A week before we met I thought I was gonna marry my best friend someday." She drained the rest of her bottle of cider. "And I'm still as big a wreck as when we met. You don't need to do all that on my account."

"I'm not asking anything of you. I know you need time, but I didn't want you blindsided by this tomorrow. I love my sorority sisters, but they are vicious gossips. Just don't assume anything you hear is true without talking to me first. Please? That's all I ask."

After a moment Molly finally nodded, banishing Zoe's look of desperate panic. "I appreciate you being up front with me."

"I'm glad," Zoe said and stepped closer. "I want the chance to get to know you better." She brushed Molly's bangs off her forehead.

The emotional roller coaster was taking its toll, forcing Molly to rub her burning eyes. "I'm glad you came by to warn me, but I'm really wiped out."

"Did something happen today?" Zoe asked with a worried frown.

Molly wished she could talk about the crazy situation with someone other than her brother and Camden. She opened her eyes and studied Zoe's face without speaking.

"Does it have something to do with you and Camden ... and your brother?"

Her heart chilled at the implied question, but it was obvious Zoe'd figured out more than Molly expected. "Have you told anyone?"

"Of course not," she said as she pulled Molly to the love seat in the living room. "I just overheard Anna talking about Camden and didn't understand why Jacob was so upset at your ex-girlfriend. Eventually I realized he was seeing her too and is just as broken about what happened as you are."

"It's complicated." Molly leaned against Zoe and let herself tell most of the sordid story, only leaving out the parts where she slept with her brother. She even mentioned her father's cutting remark about grudges, the way she felt when Camden came to the apartment, and what she and Jacob discussed earlier. Through it all Zoe listened without comment, only asking a few clarifying questions that actually helped Molly put things into perspective.

"You still love her, too," Zoe said. "Just like you told Jacob."

"She's my best friend and my first lover. I'll always love her." Molly sat her empty bottle down on the coffee table and turned in Zoe's arms. "But I need to be able to trust her again and I just can't right now."

Zoe kissed her forehead. "I think you're smart to talk to her with Jacob. Even if you guys can't go back, you can get closure. Then you can decide what you want to do instead of just reacting to the pain you all feel."

Molly felt the broken pieces of her heart settle into a more stable mess. "How'd you get so smart?" she asked with an amazed half-smile.

"Fuckin' up a lot," Zoe grinned back. "That's why I want to do this right."

Molly shut her eyes and kissed the lips she'd been dreaming about for days. Zoe pulled her closer and caressed her hair and neck. There was an electric spark everywhere they touched that drew gasps from them both. When they slowed to snuggle for a moment, Molly had to admit Zoe was really growing on her.

"Molly, I don't want to rush things, but..."

Zoe's hesitation drew Molly back to look in her face. "What?"

"I don't want to go back to my room. Anna's roommate wasn't able to switch today, so I'm stuck with Kris one more night. I'd rather be here with you."

Molly's heart raced at the request, her smile escaping before she could really consider what she ought to do. Zoe's look of happiness at the response made up her mind. "We'll have to snuggle up close to fit in that twin bed."

"Good," she whispered and kissed Molly again.

After digging out a spare toothbrush from under the bathroom sink, Molly gave Zoe some privacy while she turned down the bed for them both. She thought about putting on the shorts and long t-shirt she ordinarily slept in, but a wicked idea pushed that thought away.

When Zoe came into the dark bedroom, Molly saw Zoe's slim body wearing nothing but shadows. "I didn't want to sleep in my work clothes since I have to wear them again tomorrow. Can borrow some panties?"

"They'll just end up on the floor next to the bed in a few minutes, but I love the idea of you wearing my panties all day tomorrow."

Zoe chuckled and slipped between the sheets, her hands discovering Molly's body warm and ready. Slipping her arms around the nude form, Zoe kissed her deeply before lowering her lips to Molly's full breasts.

The sensation of Zoe's hot mouth made Molly shiver and clutch her close. No one had spent the kind of time and intense concentration on her breasts before Zoe did. Jacob and Camden had touched with them in passing, but both eventually moved on to other, more interesting areas.

"That's so nice," Molly murmured as she stroked Zoe's hair.

Zoe seemed content to suckle and squeeze for as long as Molly would let her. Her patient attention began to stir something unexpected. Molly felt the heat building in her core like an oncoming orgasm, but it built so slowly she barely noticed it. She rocked her hips as the pressure grew, but Zoe never wavered in her single-minded focus.

Teetering on the edge, Molly arched her back as her mouth opened in a silent cry. When she held her breath, Zoe opened her mouth wide and sucked in nipple, areola, and as much of Molly's breast as she could.

"Oh, Zoe," Molly gasped. The sensation was clearly an orgasm, but it filled her whole body instead of just her core. Clutching Zoe even harder, Molly jerked as electric shocks forced her to cry out. When she collapsed back against the bed, Zoe curled up close to her with a satisfied sigh. "Fuck me..."

"I just did," Zoe whispered. "I love your body, especially your breasts. I wish mine were as big as yours."

"I don't," Molly said as she pulled her in for a kiss. "You're perfect just the way you are."

The kiss deepened again as Molly pushed Zoe on her back. Her hands caressed Zoe's whole body, lingering whenever Zoe responded. Teasing her slowly, Molly touched everywhere except the slick joining of her legs. She kissed Zoe constantly on her lips, cheeks and neck. The soft sheets added to the sensual moment, bringing feather touches and raising their heat.

"I need you inside me," Zoe begged.

Molly tickled along Zoe's thighs while she kicked the sheets down. Zoe opened hers legs with a sigh, throwing one leg over Molly and letting the other fall off the edge of the twin bed.

Molly used the tips of her fingers to tease along the slick lower lips while her tongue teased the edges of her mouth. Zoe writhed and pushed down into her hand, but Molly moved away with a chuckle.

"Please," Zoe begged again.

"Relax and enjoy it," Molly suggested as she dipped her finger into the slick mess while she licked Zoe's lower lip at the same time.

"Yes!"

Keeping her fingers and tongue synced, she moved Zoe closer to the edge. When Molly touched the top of Zoe's slit, she licked the corner of her mouth. When she slipped along her wetness, Molly kissed her mouth lightly. And when Molly slipped two fingers inside, her tongue penetrated Zoe's mouth with an equal passion.

In and out, her tongue and fingers drew her closer until Zoe was gasping and clawing at the sheets. Keeping her on the edge was a delicate task, but Molly finally relented and covered Zoe's mons while slipping three fingers inside. The response was instant as Zoe cried out, twisting the sheets in her fists as her body thundered its release.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.