To Love Honor and Obey
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Arthur is a father with old fashioned ideas. He insists that his son's fiancee accept his principles, and shows her how he has kept his wife faithful and content all these years. Using a cane. The prospective daughter in law accepts his standards, so Arthur teaches his son how a man should discipline his wife. His mother has to train David how to keep a girl happy with his penis

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking  

David was at home alone, with a day off work, when the doorbell rang. He was lying on his bed remembering last night and this morning, happy memories. His fiancée Belinda had come over the previous evening, after dinner after which she took David off to bed. After having nearly an hour of David's oral lovemaking she visited his parents' bedroom to fuck his father.

His mother Jean had left them together and gone to see how David was coping, and David had welcomed her into his bed. She made him lie still, on his back, while she sat over him, alternately sitting on his face and then on his dick, and David managed to avoid cumming until Belinda walked in grinning, eager to remind him what a great fuck his dad was. The distraction of discussing it with Belinda was just enough to slow him down and once again he found that talking to some else helped distract him so again he managed a quite good long fuck in his mother's cunt.

In the morning mom had masturbated him after dad left for work, with Belinda sitting opposite and grinning. Jean asked, "Shall I let him cum, Belinda?" and his fiancée said no, he had had quite enough the night before. "Why don't you come over here and sit beside him, darling, let him fondle your tits." Belinda had complied, and sat French-kissing David while his mother continued stroking his cock. David concentrated on the delicious things Belinda's tongue was doing inside his mouth, and managed to last long enough to avoid a later caning from his mother.

All told it had been quite a start to his day. Now Belinda had left, and his mom had gone out shopping. He wasn't expecting anyone so just put on a dressing gown and went down to see who was at the door.

Mrs Elisha Harris was standing there, dressed in a short pleated skirt with white school-type shirt, ankle socks and flat shoes. Before he had time to speak, she gushed, "Father David, Sister Angela sent me to you, she caught me masturbating and says I should be punished."

David was well aware from their first meeting that Mrs Harris, although a married middle aged woman, still harboured fantasies about her time growing up in a strict Catholic school, where the senior priest had often spanked her. Obviously she wanted to act out that fantasy. David was happy to oblige, but a bit worried about how he would satisfy her without his dad's cock to help.

Trying to sound stern and priestly, he told the girl to enter, calling her Elisha instead of Mrs Harris because he was sure that's what she wanted. He took her into the living room, told her to undress. She hadn't been wearing a bra, or stockings, just plain cotton full brief panties. She stood with hands covering her private bits, looking down at the carpet.

"Stand up straight, girl, and put your hands by your sides," he snapped, and she nervously obeyed. Her nipples were swollen, and he realised that the thick bush of brown pubic hair guarding her pussy had gone! She had shaved it off, to give herself even more of the little girl look. What must her husband have thought?

He walked around her, studying her body. Her bottom still bore some traces of her last strapping, and David wondered what he could do to vary things. Surely she wanted something other than just another strapping across her bum? The cane? No, she'd never had that at school.

"Show me how you were masturbating," he snapped. Mrs Harris shyly put one hand to her left breast, then the other to her pussy, opening her labia and circling her clitoris with her finger. Trying to sound disgusted, David said harshly, "You dirty girl!" and he could tell from the look in Elisha's eyes that this was what she wanted. "Come with me," he ordered, and led her through to the living room, where French windows opened out onto a patio, leading to the large back garden. "Get out there on the patio where all the other girls can see you. Hands on your head and don't look around."

He was delighted to hear Mrs Harris mutter, "Oh my god," as she stepped out onto the sunlit wooden paving of the patio. Quite apart from her fantasy, for all she knew all the neighbours would be able to see her standing there naked.

He knew his dad had all sorts of bondage toys in his bedroom upstairs, so he again told Mrs Harris not to move, and went off to fetch the toys he wanted. Leather wrist and ankle cuffs, ropes, a penis gag, a multi-tailed flogger, and a multi-thonged pussy whip, and a blindfold! As he was about to set off downstairs, he had another delicious thought, and went back in to collect a tube of heat cream, a medium sized butt plug and anal lubricant, and nipple clamps. And for good measure a ring gag, and just in case, a cane.

Downstairs he stepped out onto the patio, it was a lovely day, the sun streaming down. He slipped the blindfold over her head and secured it tightly. He stood behind Elisha as he secured the cuffs to her wrists. He told her to put her feet wide apart before he knelt to put on the ankle cuffs. Kneeling close behind her, he could smell her arousal, and saw that her bum cheeks were rippling with tension.

He took ropes from loops on the ankle cuffs and secured them to the posts of the patio, so she couldn't close her feet. He threw ropes over the overhead patio beams, and drew them down, securing one to each wrist, then drawing those ropes tight until her arms were held high and well apart, tight enough almost to make her stand on tip toe.

Adopting his officious voice, he said quite loudly, "Gather round girls, and watch as Elisha is punished for masturbating." Mrs Harris moaned! "Tell everyone which bits you were playing with, Elisha."

"My breasts, Father, and my um my ah my pussy."

David closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then looked around to see if any neighbours were in fact watching. Luckily, he couldn't see anyone. Perhaps the sound of the whip would bring them running to the fence! To keep the noise down, he told Mrs Harris to open her mouth, and slid the penis part of the gag into her mouth and buckled its straps tight around her head. He picked up the flogger, which he had already practiced using on his mother, but so far only on her bottom. For Elisha, special punishment was needed. He took another deep breath then brought the flogger across, using a backhand stroke, landing it hard across Elisha's breasts. The cry and moan were very audible despite the gag.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.