Helen - Cover

Helen

Copyright© 2015 by Shoeslayer

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mom's friend and her son meet again twenty five years later.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The weather was cold and windy, nothing new for November up in New England. I just finished wiring up a hot water heater in an old triple decker apartment in Taunton, Mass. and decided to hit Hickey's diner for a good cup of coffee and some danish. Hickey's is a small family run diner that is BIG on taste and I had started going there back when I was attending Peter Thatcher J.H also known as Peter Torture over in Attleboro.

Having had a good coffee break I got back on my old Harley Sporty and rode back to my home down in Myricks and as is my usual custom I checked my phone answering machine for new messages. There was one message so I hit the play button.

"Hello Gus, this is Helen, your Mom's friend, I had asked about you and she told me where you live. I wanted to know if you'd like to join me for supper at Bickford's over on forty four in Raynham at four o'clock in the Taunton room. Please call me when you get in, Bye."

Fate can be funny, Helen is an old friend of Mom's who used to work for the city of Taunton as a librarian. I used to love talking to her for hours, I'd ride by her house at times and see her bringing in bags of groceries. I would always help her bring the rest of the bags in and help put things in the cupboards and she'd make me a cup of coffee and if she had her glasses sitting on the kitchen table, I would clean them with my t-shirt or flannel shirt and she always liked me doing that. She had a number of pairs, silver, black or brown in oval or half-square or half-moon in silver or gold and every pair had a well made neck chain of glass beads and for whatever reason, her black ovals sent my fantasies to places I never dreamed of.

Well, twenty five years later I hear from her and I am quite pleased she called me. I often wondered how she was doing over the years and wished I asked Mom where she lived but for whatever reason I did not, but fate it seems stepped in and Helen took it upon herself to find me. She never married, I really don't know why, I fancied her often enough.

I called Helen and told her I'd like to accept her offer for a nice supper with an old friend and she was very pleased.

So I washed up and even shaved, put on some clean clothes and hopped into my old fifty one Ford flatbed and headed off to see Helen.

She was waiting in the parking lot next to a Lincoln town car, she knew me at once."Gussy." she hollered out, I went to her and we hugged there was a very warm feeling between us even though the temperature was twenty degrees.

We went into Bickford's and found a quiet corner in the Taunton room.

"Gussy, it's so nice to see you, what's it been, twenty five years?"

"Something like that Helen, how'd you happen to get my number?

"I still talk to your Mom and I asked her how you were doing. When she told me you got a Pug, and practiced piano I felt sure that the bio I read at storiesonline had to be yours."

Chills went up my back and the hair on my neck stood on end. She did not tell Mom about me writing stories did she?

"So you read my stories over at SOL, hope you did not tell Mom," I said with a smile.

"No I did not tell your Mom how much I liked your stories, specially the one where you fixed the librarians neck chain, I started to get hot and wet when I read that story Gus."

I was feeling pretty good, an older educated lady telling me she liked my stories and that they got her hot and wet, I could make her hot and wet too.

"So Helen, are you still working?"

"Part time, I did retire but had too much time on my hands, besides I loved my work, helping the public get that book they wanted."

"I like that you keep up with tradition, Helen."

"What do you mean, Gus?"

"You're wearing the librarian's traditional style of glasses, the ovals in black, brown or silver."

"I should have known Gussy!" Helen said. I remember way back when you helped me with the groceries, I left my black ovals on the table and you always seemed to like cleaning them for me, that was very sweet and yet it seemed like they were a sort of amulet or fetish item. Do you collect women's glasses?"

The waitress came over and we ordered coffee.

"Yes, I find them at thrift shops"

"How did you happen to like women's glasses?"

"Well Helen, way back when I worked over at Defiance Bleachery, there were a few ladies that wore half-glasses and one day I asked Ruth why seeing her in half-glasses turned me on in various ways."

"And what did Ruth say?" Asked Helen in such a way that showed she could like this fetish.

"She said 'I ought to show you what they can do for a guy", and during lunch hour, well she touched me down there and got me to cum all over them, then licked the man sauce off them, So I guess that's why I collect them."

"I liked the story of your wife being a dominatrix, then splitting only for her Mom to come in and do things. If you really like seeing me or we like being together, I could love getting into that sort of thing, being a sex slave or having you as a sex slave."

I was screwing my face up trying to read the menu, I knew it was time to get a pair of glasses for seeing up close, Hell after fifty seven years I've done pretty good.

"Are you having trouble reading the menu? here, borrow my glasses."

She seemed to have read my mind, I took her sparkling black ovals with the half-moons and checked out the menu, those half-moons worked pretty well. It Could be a breeze reading sheet music with these.

"Yes Helen I would love being your sex slave, I don't know much about this but I am willing to learn."

"That is a good attitude, never be afraid to learn new things. So what kind of music are you working on?"

"Mostly classical but I do like the pops, Peter Paul & Mary, Dylan's older stuff but mostly Chopin and Beethoven though, Those two have enough material to keep me working for a long time to come."

Fate showed itself again when she started to hum Chopin's etude opus ten number three.

"Helen, that's my favorite piece of Chopin's works, how long have you liked it?"

"Back in my teens, when I heard it played at a piano lesson, there is so much feeling to that piece, someone came up with words to it called, 'So deep is the night."

The waitress came back and took our orders, Helen ordered the apple pancakes and I got the fried chicken with mashed and carrots.

"So Gussy, I wonder why you never asked about me over the last twenty five years."

"Actually I did, a number of times, Mom always said you were doing fine and I did miss you and our long talks."

"And cleaning my glasses at the kitchen table, did you miss that?" asked Helen with a grin on her face. I bet you'd love to do that again, cleaning my black ovals and all my half-glasses, throwing my beads over the back of your neck and and reading the paper."

I know Helen is saying in her own way she wants me in her life and frankly I love the idea of her in mine.

Helen reached down and felt the lump in my pants. I could not believe she could open the fly with one hand and pull my cock out without any trouble. She then took out her other two pair of Librarians glasses in brown and silver, both with beaded chains and wrapped them round my cock and jerked me off.

"I knew you had a thing for my glasses a long time ago Gus, that maybe they were a fetish item for you." she said as she was jerking me off, her long fingers with the red painted finger nails holding two pair of glasses against me and as I am looking into her black ovals I came all over her hand and beads.

"Oh Gus, what did you do to Helen? Damn this is nice. I bet you will love the various pairs of half-glasses I have, small gold ovals; half-square; half-moons all with glass beaded chains." She brought the glasses that were smothered in man sauce to her mouth and licked them clean

"Are you seeing anyone Gus?"

"Nope, fact is I just dumped Carol, She likes my money more than she likes me and hates the idea of me being a cross dresser."

"So you wear women's clothes?" Helen asked with a smile.

"Yup a skirt, blouse, heels, a bra filled with fake tits."

"I could like seeing you dressed up Gussy. I'd let you borrow my half-glasses with the beaded neck chain. I might like to see the light in my glasses as they rest on the shelf of your boobs."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.