Kenny Burns
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by happyhugo

It had been an hour since I talked to Betty and I knew it would be another hour before she arrived. Suddenly the doorbell chimed. I went to the door. A young woman stood there. I thought for a minute it was Becky, because she certainly had a lot of the same features as my niece. She had the same burnished blonde hair, and the figures were almost identical "May I come in? You must be the man I have heard Becky calls her Uncle Kenny. I'm Becky's half sister, Pattie Peabody. She and I share the same father." Here was the surprise Betty warned me was coming.

"I guess you had better come in. Becky is pretty upset and maybe you can calm her down."

"I can imagine. I went through the same thing a few years ago. Did she see my father making love to her mother and her dad making love to my mother?"

"She did, but she didn't say they were making love. She used a different description of the actions."

"They do get into it, don't they?"

"You appear to be okay with this?"

"Not much I can do about it. They have gotten together every so often since they were in college. All four of them have active libidos. Oh, they have had some rough spots along the way. But they have been doing this for almost twenty years."

"How old are you, Pattie, is it? I don't really need to know, but you seem to be about the same age as Becky"

"That's an easy one to answer. My Mom got pregnant with me about six months before Becky was born."

"That's an odd statement. That would mean Pete got Betty pregnant, and then he got your mom pregnant while Betty was carrying Becky."

"That's how it worked. Uncle Pete's a randy person just like my Dad. Two things caused this to happen. First Uncle Pete was harassing the help here in this store and one of the clerks complained. But Uncle Pete was doing that to get even with Aunt Betty because he found out my dad was screwing her. Hey, she was safe and couldn't get pregnant because she already was. My dad is just as randy as Uncle Pete, maybe even more so.

"Uncle Pete caught Cameron, my father, and Aunt Betty together, and raised hell. Mom wasn't involved until my father did Aunt Betty, although he knew her. I've learned Aunt Betty was a world class slut while in high school and the same in college. Anyway, Aunt Betty was pregnant and she and Uncle Pete were fighting all the time over her screwing someone.

"To get even, Uncle Pete started after one of his clerks and the woman wanted some money from Uncle Pete to keep her from telling on him. This brought Becky's grandparents, Millie and Philo into it. First Philo got the harassment straightened out by paying the woman off. Somehow, he convinced the woman, it was 'a he said, she said' situation. He did give the woman some money if she would keep quiet.

"That finished, he talked with Aunt Betty and Uncle Pete about it. It seems it was all Aunt Betty's fault for screwing around on Uncle Pete and Uncle was just getting even with her by coming onto the clerk. When he found out about my father and Aunt Betty, Uncle Pete was going to throw everything away, by admitting that he had targeted the woman to get even for screwing a friend of theirs.

"Philo was then afraid the business would now be charged with harassment and a cover up, if it came out. This would cost him megabucks in court. And he would lose Pete, one of his best workers. Philo found out, that back while going to college, Dad had screwed Aunt Betty and they had been an item for awhile. Uncle Pete had dated my mom a few times, but nothing ever came of it. Uncle Pete thought that had stopped between Aunt Betty and Dad, but they had kept at it until Uncle Pete caught on.

"Philo then made some suggestions and set some rules. He told Uncle Pete he was fired from his job here in the home store. He was to leave town, and to take Aunt Betty with him.

"Actually, this put Philo on the spot for he had just purchased the store in Stapleton where my parents live, and he also had the store in Clearview. This would make his store's management seriously shorthanded. Aunt Betty went to her mother, Millie, and said all four were highly sexed and this would cramp their style. She needed more than Uncle Pete could give her. My parents are quite-well-to-do, but if Uncle Pete got fired, he wouldn't be able to get work in the same industry. Not only that, Aunt Betty was soon to have a baby.

"Philo didn't relent about firing Uncle Pete at first, but Millie worked on him and four days later he did. Philo talked to my Mom and asked her to get into the mix and keep Uncle Pete happy. Uncle Pete could screw Mom all he wanted, so he wouldn't be chasing after the help if he got horny. This was the way to even things up for Dad screwing Aunt Betty whenever she wanted. He gave Mom, Dad, Uncle Pete, and Aunt Betty the next week to get it settled. If they couldn't, Philo would go back to plan "A" and fire Uncle Pete. He said, "Get back to work and get on with your lives, just keep quiet about it.

"That is the week when Mom got pregnant with me. Dad has an office in Stapleton and work with a couple of men who trade stocks. Uncle Pete and Aunt Betty would come down a few days a month and the four of them would get it on. It has worked well as far as I can see." I stared at this young woman ... okay ... girl.

"How come you call Betty and Pete, Aunt and Uncle?"

"I can't call my biological father, Pete can I?"

"I guess not. So, Pete and Betty are on their way here?"

"Yeah, they are going to talk to Becky and explain this to her. I'm running interference for them."

Becky and Fran stepped into the kitchen. Fran spoke, "We heard it all, and I guess we can understand what is going on." Becky and Pattie stood staring at each other.

Pattie was the one to speak first, "Hi, Becky, you look a lot like me. I've seen pictures of you. I caught your dad and my mom screwing a couple of years ago much the same way like you did last night. At least I didn't have to see your mom with my Dad. That really would have grossed me out. He is so hairy. He is my father, though, and I love him. I also love Uncle Pete as much as I do my father."

That made Becky smile because that was what turned her off the most. "How long have you known about our parents?"

"I discovered them when I was fifteen. I learned everything at that time, just as you are going to learn everything today. The only bad thing about this is; I wanted so to meet you, but have been told it wasn't going to happen until we were adults. They said when I turned eighteen I could come and find you. It has just happened a few months earlier than expected."

Fran, the ultimate hostess, asked, "Pattie, would you like some breakfast?"

"I'd love some. I didn't get my coffee this morning. Mom called my grandmother – she's my mom's mother. She got me out of bed and told me to head for Benson, find Becky and fill her in before they got up here."

While Fran was getting Pattie's breakfast, I asked, "So what is the deal with your parents? Are they swingers or just swap partners?"

"I don't know as if there is a name for what they are. I do know when Becky graduates and about to move away to school, she was going to be told about what they do. The plan is for our parents to move into one big house together. It is being built right now, and it is beautiful. By Becky walking in on them last night, it has moved things along to what they were headed for eventually anyway.

"This plan has been in place for many years, set up by Aunt Betty's father. First he wanted to get Kenny married and well able to take over the store here. Then he and Millie could return to her roots where she has always wanted to live in Clearview. Uncle Pete and Aunt Betty were to have the store in Stapleton and all would move in together with Mom and Dad. Becky and I would be off to college and out of the way."

She paused, "Becky, you wouldn't want to go to the same college with me at the same time, would you? That would be a hoot, wouldn't it?"

I questioned, "You are saying this was my father's plan?"

"I think so. I've been a party to a lot of discussions, but I don't expect I know everything."

"So, when Pete and Betty moved to Stapleton, it was just to get together with your parents?"

"I guess. Uncle Pete did do what he was supposed to do to keep all the stores going. Of course, if you think back it usually included a long weekend so they could play.

"I heard Aunt Betty say she wished that Becky could come with them, but they didn't dare because she thought Becky might find out and she would find out what her mother was like. A lot of this was to keep Becky's Uncle Kenny from finding out about Aunt Betty too."

Pattie kept talking, "Society looks down on things like that. Don't think it was all good for me, either, because for years I would get trucked off to my mother's mother for that long weekend when they were doing their thing. Becky you'll meet my grandmother if we get to be friends."

"How come your Mom had a baby with Pete, do you know?"

"I do know why. My dad's little squigglers never learned to swim and Mom and Dad wanted a baby. Philo said he didn't see any problem, since with Aunt Betty being preggo it was obvious he could father a baby with Mom. So here I am." Pattie had a wide grin on her face.

I think I had to think about this as much as Becky did. I was eight years younger than my sister and I had been oblivious to what was going on. I was athletic and I did date a lot so my interests were outside the family. I went away to college and then I was at the store where my mother and father were now. I was there for three years. It couldn't have been too difficult to keep me in the dark. This was during the time I met Fran. I remembered now how I didn't think it fair that Dad would tell Pete to go to Stapleton, and I never had the chance to go with him.

Things were getting clearer now about the past. Becky took Pattie up to her room, leaving me and Fran having another coffee. "Fran, would you believe this?"

"You had no idea?"

"None at all."

"I suppose you'll be looking for a little extra from someone now that you know your sister is into a different lifestyle?"

"Not ever, Fran, and you?"

"Kenny, I waited for you for six years. I'm not going to throw it away. I had a lot of pain when I was dumped and abandoned the day you spoke to me the first time we met."

"Fran, I'll think about this, but I don't see where knowing about Sis and Pete is going to change our relationship in any way. Thank God I didn't find out when it was all happening. We have a store to operate and we won't be connecting with either my parents or my sister that much. These last few weeks show me that. With a few small changes in the way we operate now, we have increased our profit over what Dad did the same month last year and that was with Pete here, so I guess we're doing fine."

"Kenny, that's great. I'm not even going to mention this to my parents. Basically it isn't any of their business."

"I'll go further than that – it isn't any business of ours, either." I went to the foot of the stairs and listened. "I guess Becky has got over some of the shock of seeing her parents screwing. I hear the two girls laughing. Someday she'll know all about it."

"Oh, the screwing part she knows about. She's done some of that herself."

"Really?"

"Yes, really, and at least she lost her virginity while she was living with her parents. That was more than a year ago."

"How do you know this?"

"We've talked about it and I've been guiding her a little. I told her about losing mine when I was fourteen and what a mess I had made of my life. I explained what a wreck I was until you came along and saved me. I'll bet Becky wishes you were her parent rather than her uncle. I suspect that is why she came running back here last night, rather than confronting her parents."

"We'd know Becky and Pattie are sisters, wouldn't we? When I opened the door this morning I thought I was seeing Becky. Pattie seems to have her feet on the ground concerning her parents and with Pete and Betty. But then she has been aware of it for a couple of years.

"What do you think about your sister and Pete?"

"I think my sister is just what has been said about her. She's a slut. Pete, well he may turn out to be the best of the four or maybe it will be Pattie's mother. They'll be along here in another hour. I suppose we should get ready for them."

"How do you mean?"

"You know, get our minds straight of how we are going to handle this. I think I'm going to listen and not make any comments or ask any questions. I don't want to get involved at all."

"That sounds good to me. That's what I will do, too."


When Pete's vehicle turned into the driveway, I shouted up the stairs for Becky to come down because her parents were here. I looked again as another man and woman got out of the vehicle. "Pattie, I think your parents are here with Pete." The pair of girls came down the stairs walking side by side. They were almost twins in their size and shape. Today, Becky didn't have the confidence that she usually showed. She had taken a hit seeing her parents as saw them in last night.

I opened the door. My sister, Betty came in first, introducing the man beside her. "Kenny, this is my very good friend, Cameron Peabody. We have been friends for many years." They walked by me right into the house.

Pete slowly followed with his arm around a pretty lady. It wasn't a possessive hold, just a way to guide her.

By this time Betty and Cameron were across the room facing Becky. Pete spoke to me. "Helen, this is my brother-in-law, Kenny. Kenny, this is Helen Peabody, and mother of Pattie. Has Pattie explained her relationship to me?"

"That you are her biological father? Yes, she has. You and Helen must be proud."

They both spoke at once, "We are."

Pete added, "Cam claims Pattie's as his own child, and get's upset if it is brought up that he isn't her biological father."

"I understand. I'll tell Fran. She is intelligent and would know it, anyway. I'm more concerned about Becky. She was a mess when she got back here last night. The best move you made was to send Pattie up here first. The two sisters are getting along great. I'm impressed with Pattie. She took right over and calmed Becky down. I heard them upstairs laughing just before you drove in."

"Pattie has had two years to deal with our lifestyle since she learned of it, and she has easily come to grips with it. What about you and Fran, and how do you feel about Betty?"

"We are staying out of it. We won't be asking any questions or making any comments. We will have to make some general observations when Becky wants to discuss it, but we promise what we say, won't be against you."

"Kenny, I had the feeling that would be the way you would talk to her about us."

"Thanks, Pete. Come Helen, meet my wife."

I left Helen with Fran, and went to hear what my sister was saying to Becky. Pattie was standing with Cameron. He had a frown on his face. I took it he liked to be the center of attention, but was being ignored somewhat. Pattie grabbed me and brought me over to stand with Cameron. "Hey Dad, talk to Kenny, I'm thinking of making him my uncle."

"He is not your uncle and never will be."

"He's Becky's uncle." She could have added she was sister to Becky, but she backed off. I'll bet this hadn't been settled yet and I might end up being called Uncle Kenny by everyone except in front of Cameron.

I don't often take a dislike to a person, but so far I hadn't seen anything likeable about Cameron for several reasons. I made nice though. "Good trip up?"

"Yeah, unnecessary in my opinion, though. Pattie dealt with this okay when she discovered our lifestyle. There is no reason why Becky can't."

"I know Becky quite well and I think she will eventually. It was such a surprise, that's all. I am surprised myself. I had no idea my sister was living a different lifestyle than I knew about."

"Dad, you're going to be bragging again about how you and Aunt Betty got together. I don't want to hear it all again." Cameron just nodded and Pattie walked away.

Cameron continued just like he had not been interrupted. "Yeah, we met up in college. Betty just loves jocks. At the time, I'd go after anything – and I did. Betty didn't like it, but she never forgot me after we went our separate ways. Helen got to me and, well, I guess I thought I fell in love with her. By that time Betty had married Pete, but we had something neither of us could let go. Then Pete caught me and Betty getting it on, and things all went to hell for awhile. Pete, he got blackmailed harassing one of his clerks while he was getting even with Betty.

"Your old man was pissed. Pete had knocked Betty up and you know how horny a pregnant woman can be. That's how I got to her. Philo needed Pete to help run his three stores. You were too young and didn't know a damned thing about any of this. One day Philo came and dug his married daughter out of my house with a gun in his hand. As I said he was some pissed. He sat the four of us down and proposed a solution ... or else.

"I also wanted Betty because she was pregnant. I knew I couldn't make a baby and I wanted a kid to call my own. Philo figured it out, and put it together, so we all came out on top. Pete was promised the store, but he would have to wait years to get it. In the meantime, he had the chance, if she would agree, to plant a baby in my wife. He could get it on with her as much as I got it on with Betty.

"I haven't liked having to wait so long to have it all come together. Pattie is a sweet kid and I'm pretty proud of her. Becky, Betty's kid, discovering this a year sooner than we planned is tough, but she'll get in line. For me, it has been great having Betty where I can get to her anytime I want to and certainly for her too. It has been great these last couple of months having her living close by. Betty and Pete taking over the store on a permanent basis and is like me owning a candy store."

I wanted to ask this asshole how his wife felt all about this, but I had promised Fran I wouldn't get into it. Didn't matter for Cameron spoke up without stopping.

"Helen wanted a baby. I tried to get her to go with different guys and get pregnant, but she wouldn't. When Philo explained that to keep Pete from leaving, she agreed that she would use him. There's not much fire between them, but he did give her a baby and they still go to bed together. I don't know if they have sex. I never hear them and they never discuss it. They just shut Betty and me down when we talk about it."

"I would think it would be pretty difficult to talk to your husband when your husband is making love to some other woman."

"It doesn't bother me and it doesn't bother Betty; I guess you could say we are broad-minded."

I looked around, keeping my face neutral. I hope no one could read my mind though. I couldn't understand what my sister could see in a person like this. Pattie had walked around behind her father and sat down in a chair. She had heard everything her father had said. I did glance at her quickly when she turned away. There were tears slowly trickling down her face. She was embarrassed for him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.