Vacation on Rehome - Cover

Vacation on Rehome

Copyright© 2015 by Gordon Johnson

Chapter 46

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Three sisters get the chance of a vacation on a new planet, and they get a major surprise while on their travels, as does their tour guide.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Robot   Space   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student   Military   Politics  

Having laid her down, he slowly pushed her legs apart. His fingers came back to her slit, and he slowly moved his finger tips to the entrance to her vagina. Rubbing gently from her clit to her vagina, she found herself moistening even more. At this, Olu slowly pushed one finger inside, and set up a backwards and forwards motion. He soon added a second digit, and she responded to his ministrations, pushing her pelvis towards him. He noticed her hymen was present inside. When he thought it was right, he moved himself over Susan, and positioned his swollen penis at her vagina entrance.

"Are you ready, Susan? When your hymen breaks, it will hurt, you know that?"

"Yes, Olu. I know. Go ahead. I trust you to do what has to be done."

He gingerly inserted the bulbous head into her hole, moving in and out to wet the head with her juices. He extended his slow thrusts further, pushing at her stretching hymen. Looking her in the eyes, he asked, "Quick, a sharp pain, and it is over, or slower and a longer spell of possibly lower level pain?"

"Make it quick, please, Olu."

He made small preliminary thrusts, and then a major push that went straight through. She gasped with the pain, but he held still for her to become used to the presence of his penis fully inside her. She took a couple of minutes to get to the point where she felt able to continue. "Right, Olu. I am all right now. You can go on from there. I am protected, so you don't have to pull out."

He began moving again, starting slowly with gentle thrusts, then as she did not object, increased his thrusts significantly. Susan pushed back as well, to take him further in, and soon they were moving in unison, until Susan screamed quietly with an orgasm. Olu felt able to push himself to completion, and soon he was ejaculating inside her. Shortly they both collapsed with the exertion, both hot and sweaty.

While Olu was still catching his breath, Susan whispered to him, "That was lovely, Olu. Just bloody marvellous! I can see why Peggy raved about her lovemaking with her man. Can Tokunbo come up here now?"

He nodded, then raising his body up, he called, "Tokunbo, my love?"

They heard the clatter of shoes on the ladder rungs, then the older woman appeared. She climbed onto the loft floor, then walked over to the bed. "The deed is done?"

Olu nodded again. "Yes, my love. Susan is no longer a virgin."

Susan declared to her, "And Susan is a happy woman, Tokunbo. Thank you for choosing me, and for selecting Olu to do it with. You taught him well. His lovemaking was delicious; he was everything you promised he would be. Thank you again."

Tokunbo held up a pair of panties. "I believe these are yours, Susan. You will need to don them again before you leave the barn."

Olu grinned, "And I had better get out of you, my beautiful one. Thank you for your helpful cooperation. I enjoyed the whole performance."

Tokunbo sniffed, "So I am not your beautiful one, Olu?"

Olu rose to the occasion. "Of course you are, my darling. You are both beautiful, each in your own way. Your maturity sits well on you, and your experience is a wonder to behold. You must have loved your late husband."

"I did, and I also love my Olu; my man with the big dong." She directed her attention to Susan, and took something out of her skirt pocket. "I brought a cloth for each of you, to dispose of the blood you may be shedding."

Susan and Olu were both grateful, and accepted the cloths to clean themselves up. Susan remarked, "Less blood than I expected. You were right, Olu, short and sharp was fine, but I am glad that it is over."

"Glad it is over? You don 't want to make love with me again in the future, Susan?"

"No, silly. I meant I was glad that tearing my hymen was over. You, I would be happy to make love with you any time, my man."

Olu became more serious. "Susan, how would your parents view you being with a black man?"

"I have no idea. The subject has never come up. I can ask them tonight, when I get home. Who is going to drive me home? You, or Tokunbo?"

Tokunbo suggested, "Susan, until that point is settled, it would be best if I am the driver they see, rather than Olu. If they have any problem over colour, I can speak to them, and tell them you were visiting my 16-year-old daughter. After all, you did visit her, didn't you?"

Susan grinned her delight, but said, "I am fairly sure they don't have an issue with colour, but it would be wise to play safe. If they are fine with it, can we meet again, Olu. I rather like you, and I might want to make love with you again."

Olu blushed, saying, "I am flattered. Tokunbo was right about you. You do fit my desires in a girlfriend, and you did not laugh at my shyness. You are a wonderful girl, and I would be VERY pleased if you see me as boyfriend material."

Tokunbo announced, "We had better get back to the farmhouse, or the family will be wondering where we have got to. If anyone asks about the delay in returning, we all got talking, and lost track of the time. O.K.?"

The other two looked at each other, and nodded. This suited them.

Back at the farmhouse, they found that the evening meal was almost ready. Mama Odumosu was supervising Winston's wives as they finalised the courses. Each girl had prepared one course, and Mama was proudly presenting the fished product. The starter was a fish soup, made with fish from the local river; the main course was a fish pie, using different fish combined with potatoes grown on one of the other farms, and the sweet was a cheesecake.

Mama explained, "We are aiming to learn a range of recipes familiar to Europeans and Americans, as these make up the majority of the population on Rehome. Once we are at ease with these recipes, we will start to introduce some of our Nigerian delicacies to the Rehome audience. As today's guest is from that population group, I am hoping that Susan will give us her opinion of our efforts. Did you enjoy your tour, my dear? I hope that Olu and Tokunbo didn't wear you out."

Susan managed not to blush as she responded, "No, they were very helpful; chatted a lot, but I did too, as I live on a farm as well. I trust we have not delayed the meal, Mama."

"No, your timing is perfect. Sit yourselves down and we can get started. Getting a fish soup right is tricky, but I think we have cracked it. This recipe is called Cullen Skink, and is based on fish chunks and potatoes."

Susan was quite taken by the girls' efforts, and gave them an accolade for each of the courses. She felt very full when the meal was finished, and so she refused coffee afterwards.

"That was lovely, girls. You have made me want to come back and test taste your other menus. Which was your work, Simisola?" Susan wanted to be able to talk about Simisola to her parents, as the supposed object of her visit.

Simisola told her that she did the fish pie, and talked about the operations in preparing it; with Susan noting every word. Winston was sitting back, proud at all the efforts of his wives. Olu made a point of praising his sisters' courses, so that they would not feel slighted.

As time was drawing on, Papa Odumosu remarked that it was about time for Susan to be taken home. "We don't want her parents to think we kept her out too late. We are trying to establish a good reputation in the community, so we must start as we intend to continue. Olu, will you drive our guest home?"

"Papa, Tokunbo has already agreed to that, at Susan's request. She prefers to be returned by a mature woman, rather than a young man. She is a wise girl."

Papa nodded his approval. "Very well. I like her thinking. I shall leave that to you, then, Tokunbo."

When the farm bus drew up in the Lubbock's own farmyard, directed by Susan, her mother came to the door at the sound of the vehicle arriving. Susan eased out of the passenger seat, urging Tokunbo to come and meet her parents.

"Mum, come and say hello to Tokunbo Okoya. She is the mother of Simisola, who I was visiting."

Tokunbo walked from the vehicle and shook hands with Mrs Lubbock. "I am very pleased to meet you, Mrs Lubbock. Your daughter is an impressive young lady. She has all the social graces, and was also able to comment favourably on our evening meal. Being from Nigeria, we want to fit in here, so we are teaching ourselves cuisine from the northern climes of Earth."

"How kind of you to bring Susan home, Mrs. Okoya. I hope this has not inconvenienced you too much."

"Not at all. It was I who invited Susan in the first place, so I guaranteed to return her safe and well. She was a hit with the family on our farm. Well, actually it is three families, but linked by marriage. My daughter, Simisola, recently married Winston Oluwosu. The farm was originally taken on by Winston on his own, so he brought another family to help run it. Then his father, back on Earth, arranged for my daughter to marry him. Arranged marriages are common in Nigeria, but it seems to have worked out well."

"My goodness," remarked Mrs Lubbock. "We intend for Susan to make her own choice about whom to marry, once she is older, but we all have to live with the culture we find ourselves in."

"That is so. It is why we are adopting Rehome norms as far as possible."

Susan interrupted, "Mum, Simisola made the main course for our evening meal! She made a fish pie, using fish caught in the local river, and she made a lovely job of it."

"That's nice dear. Mrs Okoya, won't you come in and meet my husband? He is working on the farm accounts, so he will be glad of the break."

"Just for a minute, then I have to get back to the farm."

"Oh, is your husband waiting for you?"

"No. I have been a widow for two years or so, but I have a man friend who I am working on, my dear, now that my only child is married." She smiled in that conspiratorial way, woman to woman, and Mrs Lubbock nodded her womanly understanding with a similar little smile on her lips.

They went indoors, and Mr Lubbock was dragged out to meet Mrs Okoya. He looked admiringly at the widow, and when his wife said that Mrs Okoya had a man friend she had her eyes on, he sighed, theatrically. "So, no chance for me, then?"

His wife nudged him with her elbow. "Down boy! She is spoken for, so behave yourself." She turned back to Tokunbo, "He is a good man, usually, but his head is easily turned by a pretty woman."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.