Faith, Hope, and Destiny - Cover

Faith, Hope, and Destiny

Copyright© 2016 by Renpet

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - How much control do you have over your future? Is it preordained? Can you choose your fate? Sometimes, life blesses you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

IT TOOK A MONTH and a half for me to regain my equilibrium. Amelia visited often, but never enough. I found myself working harder so I could pack a full day’s work in and be home by three. Peter was back to his optimistic self, and someone finally changed the coffee back to what it used to be; high-test caffeine.

I still experienced momentary thought loss around Amelia. She’d turn her head, tilt it, and stare into my soul with her beautiful smoky gray eyes behind cute glasses, and I’d descend into a fog. Sometimes I had the impression she did it deliberately, a test, or just for fun. She almost always giggled at my condition.

Amelia became a part of my life over the next nine months. She’d come visit and charm me with unsurpassed intelligent conversation for someone so young. She gave me her cell phone number so I could text her, which I did whenever I had something funny to say. I’d acquired a Smartphone just to receive her texts and had Peter give me lessons. He’d threatened to resign after an hour of frustration at my ineptitude.

Amelia started swimming in my pool. So did I.

That first time in the pool, Amelia wore a one-piece bathing suit that she was growing out of. It was the first time I’d ever noticed how female she was. Now thirteen years old, small mounds on her chest were announcing the onset of adolescence. The suit fit her so tightly, a cute camel toe formed on the lush pad of her pussy. While gangly in physique, that first time brought awareness that Amelia was all female.

And thus, over nine months, my life began to focus into two areas; life with Amelia and work - my life without her. One brought immeasurable joy, the other mild angst; when would I see her again?

I grew to love Amelia’s company. I wasn’t infatuated as much as addicted, needing at least a weekly dose of her. But, like the fickleness of actors’ popularity, fate took a turn on a Saturday, January fifteenth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.