Pork Packers Convention Party - Cover

Pork Packers Convention Party

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Pork Packers meat industry is headed to Las Vegas for a celebration of a profitable year. Two close husband and wife teams decide to get even closer in that crazy Vegas atmosphere.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Swinging  

The pork industry was booming the last couple of years and the big pork packing upper crust decided to have their convention in Las Vegas where things happen but they always stay in Vegas. Despite that gleeful saying, a number of the major pork packers still took their spouses with them because a lot of them had wives that were either too naïve to suspect carnal infidelity or were so sated in their own depravity that it made little or no difference to them at all.

Peter Porter and his lovely wife Lucille were members of the group that chartered a special flight from the Midwest to the city that never sleeps. They bid their little piglets' goodbye and went off for an entire week of dedicated debauchery to celebrate the success of their newly established pork breeding systems. The pig farms were bursting at the seams with little piglets and the gigantic sows were grunting their joy at each happy coupling that insured multiple births of profitable tons of pork products.

Lucille was quite satisfied to be a pork packer's wife.

She often remembered her courting days when her fiancé Peter would make her play the "Little Piglet" game and chase her around the pig sty until she had to fall down in the mud and give up her private parts for his pleasure. He mounted her just like one of the horny hogs that happily pounded their multiple sows with deep nasty grunts that signaled how much they were enjoying their romp in the mud. It always triggered her most memorable orgasms because she felt so dirty and bad that it stayed with her even when she was in church on Sunday or baking a pie for the country fair. She had told her best friend Sally about the "Little Piglet" game and they planned to do a repeat of the fun game in Vegas with all four of them inside a corral at the Champion Bull-riding Rodeo grounds that even smelled like a familiar pig sty. They were all enthusiastic about it and both of the husbands agreed to switch their partners without tell the wives of their devious plans for an unannounced orgy. The bulls were all safely inside their stalls and the riders were not even at the Rodeo grounds yet because the contest was not until the next weekend.

Lucille wasn't aware that her cheating husband Peter was giving it to her best friend Sally fairly regular. In fact, he was humping the attractive Sally a whole lot more than his loving spouse who was satisfied with a Saturday night "face down, ass up" session on the big bed just to keep her juices flowing nice and smooth. She had gotten into the habit of not looking at her husband because the familiar look of his silly face had gotten to be a major turn-off to her after all those years of close proximity. Lucille wanted to "fool around" with somebody, anybody, but she was one of those creatures that set store in what others thought of them and didn't want any of the other wives in her social circle to know about her naughty thoughts. The only exception to that was Sally and she poured out her hidden desires to Sally like a naïve little schoolgirl planning to go wild with the entire football team.

The attractive Sally with her big boobs and heart-shaped bottom was slowly falling in love with Peter's big cock and she constantly got down on her knees for him just because she enjoyed the thought that he might shove it up Lucille's fanny with her juices still on it. The opportunity in Vegas was such that she had her own little plan to switch husbands that she didn't want any of the other three to discover for fear they would think her a little slut.

Lucille was somewhat of a religious-minded female and she set store by the good book and not wanting to do something really bad that would send her straight into the greedy arms of Satan himself. In her mine, hell was a place where all the male Satan's ran around humping the sinning female humans just to show them the error of their ways. She certainly didn't want to go there even if there was no humping at all in heaven.

She looked on the sex in the pig-sty mud as more of an amusing adventure than as something sinful because after all it was with your own spouse. It never crossed her mind that she might have to take it from Sally's overweight husband Henry and have his big beer belly bouncing on her backside like some porker with rolls of fat everywhere you looked. She was glad her husband kept in good shape and wished that he might give it to her more often even if it was in the missionary position on top of the four poster bed with all the lights turned off.

It was all right if Henry ran his hands over her backside every now and then because it was all in good fun and in all honesty she liked the way it made her feel to have a strange man's hands all over her goodies when her husband was looking the other way. She had thought to tell her best friend Sally that her husband was getting a little rambunctious but he generally kept his hands and fingers outside her undies and she didn't see anything wrong with a little horse play after a few beers between friends. In fact, she had seen her husband Peter with his hands under Sally's skirts more than once and she doubted he was as careful about keeping his fingers outside her best friend's panty line. Knowing her Peter, he probably had made poor Sally have an unexpected orgasm with his foolishness.

On the weekend before they left for Vegas, she was out in the kitchen peeling potatoes the old-fashioned way and Henry was sitting at her side supposedly "helping" her get dinner ready.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.