A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 38: Homeward Bound

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 38: Homeward Bound - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

July 1980, Over the North Atlantic

We reached cruising altitude, and I settled back to read my book. Pam raised the armrest between us, snuggled close to me and read as well. The cabin crew offered drinks, and I had my first Coke in a year! Meal service began about an hour and a half into the flight. After the cabin crew picked up the trays and offered drinks again, they passed once more, offering headsets for the movie. Trevor and Maria took them, but Pam and I didn’t, instead we turned on our reading lights.

Once the movie started, Pam went to use the lavatory. When she came back, she got a couple of blankets and pillows from the storage bin above our heads and sat back down.

“Want to join the club?” she whispered.

“What club?” I asked quietly.

“The ‘Mile-High Club’, silly!” she giggled.

“What the heck is that?” I asked.

“Are you serious? You don’t know?” she asked incredulously.

“I have no clue.”

“Oh my God!” she giggled. “ I can’t believe you don’t know! It’s having sex on a plane in flight!”

“You’re serious?” I asked.

She took my hand and put it under her dress. She had taken off her panties! I guessed she was serious!

“What do you think?” she smirked.

“So, how can we do this?”

“Well, the lavatory is the usual place, but I think that’s too dirty. We can do it here, quietly, during the movie.”

She reached up and turned off our reading lights and spread the blankets over us. It was fairly dark in the plane with the cabin lights off and the shades on the windows drawn, so we might just get away with it. Pam reached over and carefully unbuckled my belt, and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans. I helped her push them down a bit, and she started gently stroking me.

When she had me hard, she moved to sit on my lap, her back to my chest. She had lifted up her skirt, and I felt her labia on my dick. She shifted a bit and moved so that she could rub my dick against her pussy and slide down on it, fully embedding my dick in her steaming tunnel, sighing softly as she settled.

I hoped that it would look like she was just sitting on my lap to the cabin crew if they walked by, but they were all sitting in the galley talking, so maybe they wouldn’t even notice. I wondered if Maria would notice, but she simply kept watching the movie.

I put my arms around Pam and moved one hand to the buttons on her dress, unbuttoning a couple of them and pushing my hand inside. I was thrilled to find she wasn’t wearing a bra, either! I began tweaking her nipple and then moved my other hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit gently. For her part, Pam was squeezing her muscles to stimulate me, though nothing compared to what Katt could do.

The thrill of doing this on a plane with hundreds of other people around and a serious risk of being caught provided plenty of stimulation, so I wasn’t worried about being able to cum. I was worried about Pam, though, because she did groan, and often loudly, when she had her orgasms.

“Can you be quiet when you cum?” I whispered in her ear.

“I’ll just cover my mouth!”

I figured it was better to complete this quickly, so I began rubbing her clit more firmly and tweaking her nipple harder. I gently nipped her neck, and I felt her pussy tighten around me. Pam’s hand went to her mouth, and she stifled a groan as I felt her spasm around my dick. That was enough to set me off, and I sprayed jets of cum into her pussy. I was thankful for the air jets that seemed to keep the smell from being too strong!

Pam reached over to her seat and produced a pair of washcloths from under the blanket. She lifted herself off and stuck one between her legs and the other over my dick, then moved into the seat next to me, still under the blanket. I wiped my dick as best I could, then pulled up my jeans, buttoned and zipped them and buckled my belt. I got up and went to the lavatory.

I wet the washcloth and finished cleaning myself and went back to our seats. Pam got up and did the same thing and sat next to me.

“I had to put a pad in my panties because I’m going to drip!” she giggled.

“Wait! Pam? Dripping? Oh my God! We didn’t use a rubber!” I whispered in horror.

“My period is supposed to start today. It’s really, really low risk.”

“That’s crazy!” I hissed.

“Yeah, but it was fun. And now we’re members of the club!”

“But you could get pregnant!” I whispered.

“I don’t think so. I know my body really well. I’m sure my period will start either late this afternoon or tonight. I’m regular as clockwork.”

“You have to call me and let me know! I’m going to be a nervous wreck!”

“Stop worrying! It felt really good, didn’t it?”

“Oh God, yes! Your pussy felt fantastic! But please don’t do that to me again!”

“I’m sorry, but don’t worry! It will be fine.”

She snuggled close to me and fell asleep. I read until the lights were turned on for the meal that was served a couple of hours before landing. We ate and the cabin crew collected the trays as we started our descent into Detroit. When the wheels touched down, there was spontaneous applause from the passengers, though I didn’t participate. I was actually dreading the next few hours when I’d have to be with my mom.

We taxied to the gate, and the pilot turned off the seat belt sign. Trevor and Maria got up immediately, but Pam and I remained sitting, allowing the others to push and shove through the narrow aisles. We were among the last off the plane and discovered that waiting hadn’t slowed us down at all, because everyone else was standing at the baggage carousel waiting for their luggage.

July 1980, Detroit, Michigan

The four of us collected our luggage and moved towards the Customs and Immigration lines. We stopped in advance so we could say our goodbyes before meeting our parents, or in Maria’s case, catching her connecting flight to San Diego. Trevor and I shook hands and Maria and I had a brief hug, and Pam hugged both of them. Pam then turned to me. I pulled her into an embrace. We exchanged a quick, soft kiss.

“I’m going to miss you!” she said. “Let’s keep in touch. Call or write sometime?”

“Of course! But I expect to hear from you tomorrow!”

“I promise I’ll call you. I had a lot of fun with you; I wouldn’t trade it for anything!”

“I had a lot of fun with you too! It certainly made Falkenberg and Abisko much more enjoyable!”

“Remember what I said; I want to get together and screw sometime!”

“I remember!” I chuckled. “But we need to use protection every single time.”

“I know. Sorry.”

We exchanged a deep kiss and then got into line for Immigration and Customs. A couple of kids were pulled aside for customs checks, but none of the four of us had any issues and we zoomed through the lines. Trevor joked that they had probably been in the Netherlands and the Customs guys were checking for pot. I told him it wouldn’t surprise me.

I said goodbye to Pam and walked through the doors to the arrival area, pushing my luggage on a cart. I saw Dad and Mom and headed towards them. Dad looked happy to see me, but Mom had a very sour look on her face. Dad shook my hand and welcomed me home.

“So, the Prodigal Son returns,” my mom said with a sneer.

“Nice to see you again, too,” I said frostily.

“Judy!” my dad warned.

It was going to be a long ride home.

I pushed my cart outside and was happy when Dad asked Mom to go with him to get the car. That made it clear to me that she really was loaded for bear and Dad was doing his best to prevent a full-scale war from breaking out before we even got in the car. I believed he knew it was inevitable, though I hadn’t told him much about my year in Sweden, I had told him that YFU was trying to fix what Mom did. I had no idea what he might have assumed from that or what he might have said to Mom.

From Mom’s reaction, I couldn’t tell for sure, but if she called me the Prodigal Son, she might think she was successful, and I was coming back repentant. Of course, knowing my mom, she probably only barely understood the story and was referring to the Prodigal’s immoral lifestyle before he came back without thinking about repentance. That was something that had always amused me. I wasn’t particularly religious, but I knew the stories and the theology far better than Mom did.

They returned with the car and I put my bags into the trunk. I got into the back seat and settled in for what I expected to be a fairly ugly conversation on the way home. It was going to happen and it might as well be now. Tomorrow I was going to Jennifer’s and nothing was going to prevent me from staying the night at her house.

“How was your flight?” dad asked.

“Uneventful,” I said.

Well, except for joining the ‘Mile-High Club’ and having unprotected sex! But I decided I wasn’t going to bait Mom. She didn’t need baiting, and I needed Dad on my side.

“Did you have a good year, Son?”

“I did, dad. The trip to Berlin, the ski trip to Austria, and meeting the King of Sweden were all pretty cool. The Berlin trip was interesting because of a minor navigation error.”

I explained what had happened.

“I can’t imagine it was fun looking down the business end of a machine-gun!” Dad declared.

“No, it wasn’t,” I confirmed. “It was so funny when the American soldier just waved us on without even looking up from his novel!”

“I guess after the East Germans were done with you, he didn’t think you were a threat.”

“Probably true,” I chuckled.

“Did you make a lot of friends?”

“I did. Quite a few, actually, and a couple of very, very good ones.”

“How was school?”

“Mostly like here. Class, homework, tests. It was interesting being in an English class as a foreign language. Of course, because they use British English, it was a foreign language!”

“So how is your Swedish?”

“Fluent,” I said. “By December I was speaking only Swedish. Three girls in my class challenged me to do that and helped me a lot, along with the Swedish for Immigrants class that YFU, the Jonssons and the school worked to arrange.”

“That quickly? That’s great!”

Things were quiet for a while, then dad asked, “How did things work out with the Anderssons?”

“Pretty much perfectly. I actually stayed with them three times. Once the day I arrived, then in December when YFU had us in Stockholm to meet the king, and then on the way back from our visit to Abisko a few weeks ago. YFU was very accommodating with allowing me special travel plans.”

“That was good of them. How were things with the first family you stayed with?”

“Great. Rolf gave me a lifetime pass to a disco that he bought and invited me to visit anytime. I actually saw them quite often.”

“You traveled to see them?”

“Well, I traveled to Helsingborg about once a month because that’s where my main girlfriend lived.”

“What?!” Mom asked, clearly surprised.

“You heard me,” I said. “I traveled to Helsingborg about once a month to see my main girlfriend. If I didn’t travel there, she came to Göteborg to see me. Her name is Pia. I met her the first week I was with the Anderbergs. YFU even allowed me to make special arrangements for my trip home so I could stay my last night in Helsingborg instead of Göteborg.”

“How is that possible?!” Mom protsted. “The Jonssons promised me that they wouldn’t allow anything like that.”

“I’m sure they did. But a call to Mrs. Seime solved that. She called Stig Olsen, the YFU director in Sweden. He fixed everything. I had to go to the Anderbergs at first while YFU worked it out; but with help from Lars Andersson and Rolf Anderberg, I managed to avoid your plan to ruin my year.

“And you know what? I was allowed to manage my own life, decide what to do, when to do it, and who to do it with. I kept Anders and Eva informed of what was going on, but I had no curfew, was allowed to stay out all night at girls’ houses, and they were allowed to stay with me. That’s how things are in Sweden.

“Since February, I spent every weekend at my girlfriend Katt’s house unless I was with Pia. And both Katt’s and Pia’s parents approved, Mom. Every adult I interacted with in Sweden treated me like an adult. Every single one. I didn’t get in any trouble and I was complimented on how nice, respectful, and well-mannered I was. Unlike you, Swedes do not freak out about sex!”

“If you think you’re going to behave like that here, Stephen, you are sorely mistaken. I will not have that kind of immorality in my house. We didn’t have it for a year and we won’t have it now. You will have a curfew and you will obey me.”

“Judy, we talked about this,” my dad said.

“No Ray! He smooth-talked his way out of the control he needed.”

“Mom, you’re the one who is mistaken. I have no intention of living under your thumb. You may think I’m incapable of managing my life, but the Anderssons, Anderbergs, Jonssons, Sandbergs, Sundströms, and Katsaroses, among others, all disagree with you. I will tell you what I’m doing and who I’m with because that’s being responsible. But you won’t decide that. If I want to have sex, I will. I told you that over a year ago and I’m telling you now. That is my business, not yours. Period.”

“Ray, do you see how out of control he is?”

“Judy, I haven’t heard him say one thing that’s out of control. He’s seventeen now and he should be able to make most decisions for himself.”

“Not in my house!”

“Mom, that’s up to you. I have plenty of money. I have a good job waiting for me with Larry’s grandfather, both at the deli and computer programming. I can make several thousand dollars from the computer dating program. If you want to kick me out, I can move in with Jennifer. And I’m spending the night with Jennifer tomorrow, with her parents’ blessing.”

“You are doing no such thing!” Mom screeched.

I’d intentionally baited her, and I wasn’t going to stop.

“Yes, I am. And if for some reason I couldn’t move in with them, the Spencers would take me in. And, before the end of the Summer, I’ll probably go to Colorado to see my girlfriend Katt. She’s there training for ice dancing competition. And I’ll stay with her, with her parents’ blessing.”

“Ray, I won’t stand for this,” my mom said angrily.

“Mom, you can kick me out or you can accept it. Those are really your only two options. I’ve grown up. You can accept that or not accept it. But not accepting it won’t change a damn thing!”

“You are still a little boy. You have no idea how to manage your life.”

“Judy, it seems to me that he did a pretty good job in Sweden.”

“If you consider having sex all the time a good job managing his life!” she shrieked.

“Mom, let me be blunt. Nobody took care of me or told me what to do or controlled me. Nobody. Not the Jonssons, not YFU, not the Anderbergs, and most certainly not the Anderssons. All of them encouraged me and helped me. Call them. Talk to them. You’ll find out exactly how good I was at managing my life. I know you won’t do that for the same reason you attacked Becky’s parents, Jennifer’s parents, and Melanie’s parents. You can’t stand the fact that you can’t control me.”

“That’s because you are out of control, young man!”

“Mom, call Doctor Mercer and ask her if I’m out of control. She knows everything, and I mean everything, I did before I stopped seeing her. I’ll give her permission to tell you everything. If you want me to see her now and be evaluated, I’ll do that. And do you know why? Because I know how it will turn out!”

“You had her fooled, just as you did all those parents! But you can’t fool me!”

“Judy, do you really think he can fool all of those people? Scores of parents, YFU, and a licensed psychologist?” my dad asked.

“Yes, Ray. He’s a con artist. Don’t tell me he’s fooling you as well!”

“Judy, he’s been telling you the truth about what he’s done. He’s never lied about it as far as I can tell.”

“What about Jennie McGrath?”

“Mom, for the last time, she’s married, and it’s Jennie Sanders. And I never lied to you about her. I may have chosen my words carefully, but I never lied.”

“Did you have sex with her?”

“That is simply none of your business.”

“So you did!”

“You made that assumption a year ago. She denied it and I refuse to answer the question because it’s none of your business!”

“It is my business, Stephen. You are still a minor. Refusing to answer is not acceptable. The fact you don’t deny it tells me that I’m right! Why don’t you just admit it like you do about Jennifer, Melanie, and the other loose girls you are having sex with!”

“I’ll admit it when you have incontrovertible proof, because I won’t lie about it. But if you’re just suspicious or guessing? Then it’s none of your business. Not now. Not ever. And as for being ‘loose’, Jennifer was a virgin when we made love the first time and she’s never been with anyone else. That’s hardly what I would call ‘loose’.”

“You are not staying at the Block’s house tomorrow!” she declared. “I’ll call her parents!”

“Go ahead. Call them. They gave Jennifer permission. And if you do somehow convince them to change their mind, then Jennifer and I will find somewhere else to stay all night. We’re going to make love, Mom. You can’t stop it.”

“Steve, you’re pushing it pretty far now,” Dad said.

“Dad, who’s pushing it? I’m calm, cool, and collected. I’m simply speaking my mind. I’ll be happy to discuss this rationally and work out rules that I can live with. Do you think Mom is right?”

He was silent for a moment, and Mom was looking daggers at him.

“No Son,” he said evenly. “I don’t agree with your mother.”

I kept my mouth shut. I had just won the war and was not going to say anything that could ruin it. I was surprised when Mom said nothing, but I was sure this wasn’t the end of it.

We stopped once for gas and for burgers but otherwise drove straight through to Milford. Other than Dad asking me a few more questions about Sweden, the ride was VERY quiet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.