A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 3 - Pia

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Prologue

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - At one time, millions of immigrants fled Europe for America in search of freedoms and opportunities they were unable to find at home. In Steve Adams' case, he's leaving Milford, OH, for Sweden as an exchange student, both to find peace from his horrible home situation, but mostly to seek closure to his relationship with his first love. Weighing on his mind as he crosses the Atlantic is the bombshell Becky dropped on him just before departure, and the impacts it could have on him and his life.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   First   Slow  

Pete came back to my room and returned the laptop I had lent him with my story so far.

“You know, Melanie never told me a lot of that. That was probably a good thing, too.”

“That’s funny, Pete, I’d always figured that she told you everything.”

“Some things she would never talk about, like what happened after Prom and the foursome. I knew something happened, but never what,” he said shaking his head.

“It was probably a good thing, Pete. I was crazy back then. And so was Melanie.”

“I also didn’t know how hard you pushed Melanie to repair her relationship with me. I really owe you.”

“I owe her a lot, too, Pete. Both from back then, and now.”

“It also explains how you got here; well, at least how it started. I’m still amazed you talked them into letting me do this.”

“I know a lot, Pete. A whole lot.”

“No kidding. I actually came to tell you that your wife and daughters are here.”

“Send them in, please.”

“Sure thing.”

A few minutes later my wife and daughters came into the room. Birgit was eighteen and the spitting image of her mother. Ashley was fifteen and looked very much like Stephanie had at that age.

“Hi, Steve,” my wife said kissing me softly.

“Hi, Dad!” the girls said, each kissing me on the cheek.

“Steve, what’s going on?” my wife asked.

“It’s a long story, Babe.”

As he was shutting the door, Pete asked, “Got everything you need?”

“Yes, Pete. I’m good.”

He shut the door and I began to tell my wife about my secret life.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.