Wollt Ihr Das Bett in Flammen Sehen?
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Colin the Dogg

Olivia decides not to accompany David into work, reluctantly he leaves her at home.

He is pleased to see Dinger's CB600 gleaming in the sunlight as he pulls into the car park.

He is grateful his work load is still light, as he is finding the situation at home is distracting. He calls his wife on the house phone several times to reassure himself. He is able to get Martin and Ruth to agree to Olivia starting earlier than the standing agreement, but leaving the date floating.

Ten minutes after he arrives home the doorbell rings. A nervous Claire enters.

The three of them sit in the lounge.

David breaks the silence. "As Olivia would say, It's your dime, so go ahead, what have you got to say.

Meekly Claire begins to talk.

As we have told Livvy, we, the eight of us, four couples are swingers and we would like you to join our group."

David waits for her to add something more, after a long minutes silence he says. "That it, not interested, if there's nothing else goodbye."

"No, no, hear me out please."

David waits, eventually Claire speaks again.

"Couples, all couples eventually get bored with just making love to one another and many marriages fail because people start to seek excitement elsewhere. Us, that is my friends and I, we, well we get together sometimes and swap partners, sometimes some of us do a little more, it's just fun, harmless fun between consenting adults. You are both very attractive people and because we, for the most have found our lovemaking with our partners has been enhanced by our, er, activities, we thought you might like to join in.

David and Olivia look at each other, he squeezes her hand.

Getting no reaction she begins to speak again. "David, wouldn't you like two or maybe a few more women giving you pleasure? I'm sure Livvy would like several men pleasuring her, I know I do."

Still David and Olivia say nothing to encourage her.

"Just think if there is something one of you likes to do that the other doesn't, there is a good chance one of the other partners is into it, or just the variations, different cocks, different tongues, different mouths, techniques."

Each time she had spoken she sounded a little more unsure in her convictions, a little less secure in any hope she had of convincing them. After yet another long awkward silence Olivia prompts her.

"Tell me more about what you like."

Claire responded with a smile. "I like gangbangs, I like it when they take me one after the other, sometimes I can be fucked for nearly two hours."

David and Olivia look at each other.

"Two hours? That's with the four of them taking turns, can I ask how many times each?"

"Twice each, I think Richie can sometimes manage a third."

"And of course you came a lot."

"Oh yes lots."

"How many times?"

"I don't know, I lose count, sometimes maybe five or six."

David leaves the room suddenly.

With him out of the room and Olivia's participation, Claire gains some confidence and says, "and I'll have a couple more when I make Kevin lick me clean."

David is walking back into the room as she says this.

"You make him do what.?" David asks.

Hearing David's voice behind her Claire jumps "I didn't know you were there."

"I've heard enough, I've told you we're not interested?"

"Please ... I do make him do it, but it's because that's what he wants.

"Well, as they say in court, you're going to have to start to tell us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, you either agree or leave."

"Please, it's not my idea, it's Ted, he saw Livvy and he wants her, it's him, it's all him, I sometimes wish I'd never met him and things could go back to how they were before."

David notes that her outburst almost contradicts her last statement, he chose not to mention it, instead he says.

"You were already having an affair with Ted before all this swapping started weren't you?"

"Yes." She admits, for the first time showing any shame.

"I thought so, what happened? Kevin find out, gave you an ultimatum Him or Ted?"

"No he wanted a divorce, probably still does and I can't blame him."

"Why do you still see Ted"

"I tried to break it off with him, that's when Kevin stopped demanding a divorce. I don't know what happened between them. All I know is Kevin stopped asking for a Divorce and Ted started to come round to see me even when he was there."

Claire pulled out a handkerchief and blew her nose, Tears are forming in her eyes.

He, Kevin moved out of our bedroom then one day I asked Ted to force him back in, he, he handcuffed Kevin to the foot of the bed. Then before I knew it we were fucking in front of Kevin. I don't know why, but doing it in front of Kevin, it made me come, harder and more than I ever did before. Kevin hasn't spoken a word to me since then, not unless Ted makes him."

David begins to get angry, he controls his anger, but inside he is seething. He and Olivia look at each other again.

"Then, now, we always make Kevin watch, the next time I told Ted that it was over, he told me he loved me too much to let me go. I suppose there was an implication that it would be over when he decided and not before, I didn't see it at the time. To be honest I have only suspected it over the last month."

"Since we got here?"

"Yes, I suppose so. Where was I?"

David snorts. "You were telling us about how things were when you started making your husband view you infidelity?"

"It's not like that, er, then one day, why I really don't know, but I made him, Kevin lay on the floor and I sat on him, you know on his face ... again I came so much. It was sometime around then that he brought Stella round, he made me do things in front of her, and her in front of me, always degrading her and Kevin. He always is telling her how much better I was, encouraging me to say the same about him to Kevin. He disgusts me, I hate him and I hate the things he makes me and Kevin and Stella do, but at the same time I love it, I love being used like I don't matter, having no control over what I do or what is done to me."

She looks at them as though expecting a reaction, they give her none.

Not getting a response she continues. "I love that he can make Kevin and Stella do whatever he wants them to, I love being fucked by the other two men and I have been fantasising about having you since I saw you, even more now that you've grown that designer stubble."

David is now sitting back with his wife they are holding each other close.

Please I am begging you, join in willingly or he will make you like he made Kevin, I begged him for this last chance to make you come around and now I am begging you, I don't want him to do that to anybody else. I like Livvy too much to want him to do to you what he has done to me and Kev."

"He won't, and that, as they say in the states you can take to the bank." David says without emotion.

"You don't know him, really you don't."

"And neither you nor he, knows me." He pauses and looks at her.

She stares back at him, his face, cold, hard, revealing little except for contempt, she shivers involuntarily. He begins to speak.

"I've always considered myself to be fairly open minded especially as far as peoples errr, sexual proclivities are concerned, as long as all involved are consensual and it is without coercion." His voice takes a darker tone, almost threatening. "You see, that is where you have crossed the line, I didn't care about what you people do and I can suppose to be invited to join could be considered as flattering. But that wasn't the way you did it, first you try and get my wife involved without giving me any say in the matter. Now you are telling us that we really have no option, that we must do as the great god Ted demands, or else."

"Not only are you threatening to rape my wife, but your intentions toward me are equally as bad and what you have told me about your poor husband, well I have nothing but pity for him."

"No you've misunderstood me. It's not like that." She argues unconvincingly.

"You know, I don't believe you. I do believe that you have told yourself that so many times that you've almost convinced yourself, that you now almost believe it." He speaks with conviction.

"No it's true, honest, I've got no reason to lie to you."

"I didn't say you were lying, only that your recollection is being a little, shall we say, selective."

She moves uncomfortably in her seat.

"Your man Ted, he has convinced you to become something you're not, or at least weren't. To him you are nothing more than a masturbation machine, no better than one of those, what do they call them, fleshlights? Would I be right in assuming you had a fairly decent marriage before Ted came along?"

She nodded.

David thinks for a a short time then announces. "You really are stupid, you think you did these things, that they were your idea. No, Ted got you to do them to yourself and your husband, he convinced you he loves you, and you him. You all but said, he pushes the limits for you and only when those limits are pushed, do you achieve sexual gratification. Note I said gratification not satisfaction."

"I don't think I understand."

"Ted no doubt got to you at first by dangling a carrot in front of you, showed you something about him that Kevin couldn't compete with. Probably also cleverly, subtlety suggesting things that would make you ask yourself questions about Kevin and your marriage, things which on the face of it say one thing but on the other, undermine the faith a couple should have in one another."

"No, no you're wrong."

"Exactly my point, you say that, even though you are being used to carry out the same things with Liv."

"No I haven't."

"You haven't been saying things to her along the lines of, I'll be so pleased to meet him when he is not so busy, or you must be getting bored with your husband always working, especially as you don't know anyone, except me.

And that's before you start plying her with drinks, telling her all about the fun you have. Having all seven of you being friendly and telling her all this. I can see it would be hard to resist, and yet so far she has, hasn't she?"

Claire nods in reply. David squeezes and looks at his wife, he had been sure she had not yet succumbed but relief washes through him as Claire has just confirmed it.

"Even now, you think coming over to speak to us, trying to talk us round is your idea, but it's not, it's Ted's and what's more I think he wants you to fail."

Claire looks at him, disbelief written on her face. "Even if you're right about him somehow making me come over, why would he want me to fail, he wants Livvy and he's made no secret about it."

"Yes he wants Liv, but not for sex."

"Huh?" Both women say in unison.

"For him it's all about the power, him fucking you, Liv, the others. It's because of the pain he inflicts, not the pleasure he feels. The other two couples, you said they were swapping before you and Ted came along. I know that they, as far as Ted is concerned are just tools to help you hurt Kevin, why they do it and continue to, is about the only part in this I have to work out so unless you can tell me what that is, I think we are about finished here."

David stands, then asks. " Will you give him a message from me."

"Tell him I said he can go fuck himself and he had better not try fucking with me anymore."

"I can't he'll destroy you."

"If you believe that, then you are going to be very surprised and I don't think we have anymore to say to one another, you should be going now." When Claire doesn't move he grasps her arm and pulls her up, he uses no force and she does not resist. David shows her to the door.

As soon as the door is closed he says to Olivia. "That woman is seriously fucked up."

"Why did you leave the room earlier, I didn't hear you flush, what were you up to."

"Laughing"

What?"

"Don't tell me you were impressed by the group performance, because I know you're not."

The expected light hearted reply does not come.

Instead she confesses. "I'm worried now Dave, if he is as bad as she says."

"As I said to her, they don't know me and as for you, you will be finding some things out about me soon, so be ready to even the score and be ready to tell me about your previous life. Enough talk has been wasted on worrying about them, however I would like to know ... six orgasms in two hours, can you cope with that?"

"No, Jesus, I want the normal ten or fifteen, how about you? Can you shoot, what was it nine times in two hours?"

"Nah, might just about be started working toward the second, I'd offer to go for the nine times in a row but I have to work in the morning and I'll need to sleep afterwards."

Regardless of the banter Olivia is concerned, not only with the situation, but at her husbands apparent denial that there is a problem he will not be able to handle. Ted has the rest of them backing him up, they are alone. She feels David is covering up his own fear just to reassure her. She finds herself heeding Claire's warning and wonders whether she should contact Ted to try and get him to spare her husband from the things Claire told them about.

As they joke and laugh Claire is recounting her understanding of her encounter with David to Ted. He is unhappy with her report. He wants to go over immediately and force the couple to submit to him, but he has a method that has worked in the past and he needs time for this method to work, he is sure that within two days Olivia will have offered herself. Nonetheless the refusal has pissed him off so he relieves his anger violently on and in Claire and degrading Kevin afterwards, leaving them both bruised, bleeding and alone. Neither able to seek solace from anyone, not even from each other.

Olivia accompanies David to work and after checking with Martin she calls Noreen to arrange a session at the gym, they agree to their meet at six thirty.

David drops Olivia off at the gym just before half six before returning home. He starts to make himself a cup of tea, before the kettle boils he hears the doorbell.

Opening the door he recognises the man on the doorstep, he was the one doing his utmost to charm Olivia in the pub the other day.

"Good evening, I am Detective Theodore Prince, I would like a word with you."

"Rank?"

David's question is unexpected, most people ask what is the problem, show concern that a copper is on their doorstep. Reluctantly he answers. "Constable. Now are you going to ask me in?"

"I thought so, if you had a higher one you would have mentioned it first. Now. What do you want?"

"I'm sure you would prefer to discuss this inside."

"Why would that be?"

This was not going as Prince imagined, most people would be Kow towing to him by now. "There have been some complaints, er, allegations made against you, you may not wish your neighbours to overhear the details."

"Really? Are they juicy?" David says, allowing his smile to lessen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.