An Awkward Situation - Cover

An Awkward Situation

Copyright© 2015 by The Blind Man

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Life can be awkward at times. It can be especially awkward for a young man of seventeen when he wakes to find his naked mother riding him towards orgasm. What can a young man do in such an awkward situation. Read on and find out.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

Charles Ralston was an ordinary kid, living an ordinary life in the suburbs of an ordinary town in America. At seventeen Charles was tall, reasonably handsome, physically fit, and socially acceptable. He wasn't a jock, but he wasn't a nerd ... in fact, he was an average high school senior looking forward to graduating and going off to college. The fact he had better than average grades helped. It meant that he got along with his teachers and with most other kids at his school. It also meant that he might get a scholarship, which would be great considering how things were economically, and it also meant that people took notice of him; not enough notice to attract bullying, but enough to attract some pretty girlfriends.

Charles lived with his parents and younger sister just a couple of blocks away from his school. This made life easy every morning and allowed Charles to come home for lunch if he wanted. It was a nice, clean, middle-class neighbourhood made up of cookie cutter homes. His dad, Ted Ralston, was a bank manager at a national branch. He worked hard to support his family. His mother, Caroline Ralston, was a librarian at the local college, bringing in the extra income needed to keep the family afloat. Still, all things considered life was good at home. His parents loved him but gave him a lot of slack and his sister, Melissa, rarely got underfoot, so all in all, Charles had very little to complain about.

Of course, that was before Charles landed into a very awkward situation.

The first sign that something was wrong was one Monday morning, late in the final semester of Charles' senior year. Charles was sleeping and as he slept, he dreamt. He dreamt about Amy Winters, a fellow senior and the hottest chick on the school's cheer squad. In his dream, Charles had finally gotten lucky with the ever popular, bodacious teen. Amy had agreed to have sex with him and as the dream played out, Charles imagined that he was lying on his back in his bed, naked with Amy kneeling between his legs. Amy was naked as well and the sight of her was making Charles horny. Charles smiled with pleasure as Amy lowered her face into his groin. His smile grew as her warm mouth engulfed his raging hard-on. It was a good dream, or it was until that awkward thing happened.

So there Charles was that fateful morning, happily dreaming about Amy Winters giving him a wonderfully wet, incredibly fantastic blowjob, her tongue getting his dick slick with her saliva before she engulfed it, taking him into her warm, hungry mouth with the head of his dick teasing her tonsils. It was awesome! Of course, Charles knew it was a dream. In his waking mind, he could sense it. However, it was a good dream and he was going to enjoy it to the end. His imagination let Charles visualize Amy naked. He saw her firm round teenage breasts and her plump, hard nipples, and her pubes covered in a down of blonde, curly hairs. The visualization helped enflame his desires and as the dream progressed, Charles knew that he was on the verge of a major wet dream. Then it happened, one minute it was Amy's head bobbing up and down over his groin and the next moment it was his mother's face.

That image made Charles gasp out in his sleep. His cock twitched and he almost came right there and then.

Charles rarely dreamt about his mother. It wasn't because she wasn't good looking or anything like that, because for a mom, she wasn't that bad to look at, especially when she was all dressed up or in a bikini; and it wasn't because he thought that dreaming about one's mother or sister was perverted. Charles had read enough, both academically and on the web to know that people sometimes dreamed things that appeared awkward, but in reality, those things were normal. After all, you can't control where your subconscious decides to go when you're sound asleep. He did know however that his mother was his mother and that was that, and that anything beyond, especially something sexual, just didn't register with Charles. Still, the image of his mother sucking him off was nice.

It was even nicer when she slipped from between his legs and straddled his waist. Charles gasped once more in his dream as his mother took hold of his throbbing cock and slipped it into her warm, wet pussy. Instinctively, Charles' cock jerked and with a very audible groan, Charles started to climax.

"That's it Charles," his mother murmured softly as she sank down on his shaft. "Fill me with your cum!"

That is when Charles woke. He woke to the sensation of blowing his load and the feeling of a wet, hot pussy milking his appendage dry.

"What the..." Charles muttered as his eyes fluttered open.

"That's it Charles..." groaned his mother once more, rising and falling on his cock as she did, "fill me with your cum!"

Charles eyes went wide. In the dim light of the early dawn, he saw his mother. She was straddling his waist and she was naked. Her small, round breasts bounced slightly as she rose and fell over him. Her hands were pressed against his chest, pinning him down while supporting her body as she fucked him. Her dark, plump nipples jutted toward him, displaying her arousal. Without thought, Charles's eyes drifted downward, gazing between the arms that held him in place. They fell to where his mother was joined to him. He stared in disbelief at the dark triangle of hair that rested just above his lower abdomen. Instinctively, his cock twitched again and Charles came a second time.

"Yes," declared his mother, increasing her pace as the second load of sperm flooded her womb. "Fill me up with your warm, gooey spunk."

"Mom... !" Charles cried out frantically, his voice filled with anxious disbelief.

"Oh god that feels so good!" gasped his mother, tossing her head back as she cried out. Then her body trembled and she came.

His mother continued to bounce up and down for the next couple of minutes, grinding her pussy against his belly as she did. Amazingly she came twice more. As she did, she moaned and groaned her pleasure. Charles just laid there and said nothing. His mind was too blown away to do otherwise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.