Caught My Wife Cheating - Cover

Caught My Wife Cheating

Copyright© 2015 by Red Tempest

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A housewife gets in over her head with gambling debts. She ends up in the clutches of a mean casino boss, who has her entertaining clients with sexual favors. Soon her daughters are trapped into this nightmare. A stunning and tragic conclusion to this story

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Revenge   Incest   Interracial   Violence  

My Daughters Involvement

The girls broke free of the two men and ran to me. We held on to each other, looking fearful at the casino boss.

'Well what are going to do about this problem," he asked me.

'Don't hurt them, they are still young and did not mean any harm by this, ' I pleaded with him.

'You are so far behind in your interest payments, maybe what you need is some help in making those payments up, ' he said.

'No, I won't let you do it. I will quit. I will go to the police if you hurt my girls, ' I replied.

'Maybe what she needs is a little persuasion, ' he said to the two black guys.

'I get her this time, you had her last time, and you get them girls," the biggest black guy said to the other one, as he reached for me. He slaps me a couple of times and pulled the robe off me.

The other guy grabbed the two girls. The two girls start to scream and cry and the casino boss told them, AYou better shut up or he will hurt your mother really bad.'

The big enforcer grabbed me by my hair and hauled me over to the bed. I fought him with all my strength, until he had enough and lifted me by my hair and slammed the heel of his hand into my stomach.

I saw stars as the pain shot through my body. He tossed me on the bed and I curled up into a fetal position. I could not think, it was like I'm in a fog. My stomach hurt, and so did my face and head.

'I gonna fuck both of dem holes so hard you won't be able to walk for a week, ' he boasted as he started to undo his pants.

Katie and Kathy had seen enough and just screamed at the casino boss. APlease stop him, we will do anything that you want us to do, just don't hurt our mother anymore, ' they cried together.

I could hardly speak as I'm in a lot of pain. ANo girls don't do it, don't let them get their claws into you, you will never get free of them, ' I croaked, but neither girl seemed to hear her.

'That is what I wanted to hear cooperation from everyone, all right big guy pull up your pants, maybe at a later time you can fuck her, ' the casino boss said.

'Bring her over here." he told the big black guy.

He picked me up like I was a doll and brought me next to my daughters. He stood me up and gave my ass a nice hard spank, which almost knocked me down.

'All right I have a very special client downstairs and his two sons are with him, ' the boss stated.

'Are either of you two girl's' virgins, ' he asked them. The both shook their heads no.

'Are both of you on some form of birth control,' he asked again. They both shook their heads yes.

'Well I could have gotten a whole lot more if you were virgins, but oh well this will work out ok anyway, ' he said. He looked at me, "You know the drill get yourself and the girls ready. You have one hour and I want you down by the bar by then. Do you understand?' He said softly but with a firm tone.

I shook my head yes that I understood.

'OK ladies go get ready and look your prettiest, let's go boys, ' he said as they left.

'n hour later, the girls and I were at the bar. I knew that we looked ravishing all dressed up.

'All right here is the plan, you and the girls get some wine and go mingle with those three guys over there. Get them loosened up and take them up to your bedroom upstairs. I had the couch taken out and two more beds installed. You three fuck their brains out. You got that, ' He said.

They all nodded yes.

Each girl sucks and fucks each guy at least once. The two girls fuck the man's two boys a couple more times. I was on the bed with their dad sucking on his cock. When the men dressed and left, the girls laid back on the beds exhausted, with spunk leaking from their pussy's. The casino boss came in a short while later with a big grin on his face.

'He is so happy with the way the evening went and with your services; he left me a large tip. He told me he would be back in a few weeks and would call in advance to set up another session with you and the girls," the casino boss told us, as he gave each of us two hundred dollars.

I worked my usual three parties a week while Kevin is gone and the girls worked a couple parties a week with me, for the next couple of months. One night while the three of them were in the bathroom getting ready for the night's work, the casino boss came into the bedroom.

'Hey get in here' he shouts. The girls walked into the bedroom with their robes on to see what he wanted.

'Do you know what tonight is?' He asked them. They all shook their heads no.

'It is employer appreciation night," he told them. With that there is a knock on the door and the two black enforcers came in each carried a bottle of champagne on ice. He popped the cork on one bottle and poured out six glasses. He passed them around to the three girls, the two black guys and himself.

By the second bottle of champagne the girls and I were starting to feel the effects. We were getting very relaxed with some blurred vision. The men just sipped their glasses and kept our glasses full.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.