A Time Ago or Ahead? - Cover

A Time Ago or Ahead?

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

Chapter 8

I woke in the morning to oral sex from Leelee. She was enthusiastic in her activity but didn't truly enjoy what she was doing like Merry. My orgasm was into her mouth and she swallowed everything. She licked and sucked me clean. When she moved up to lie next to me, she said, "Your essence was better tasting than any others I have brought to orgasm. I'm not real good at it but would like to improve, Mas-Tom. Enjoying your taste will give me a reason to do that and get better.

"Thank you for permitting me to do that."

I responded. "It was my pleasure, Leelee.

"Ladies, we do need to rise and eat breakfast. I would like to move on today if that's agreeable to the two of you."

Merry smiled. Leelee said, "What ever you want." Her head popped up. "That was wrong, wasn't it? I need to say what I think." She thought a moment. "I think I would like for us to continue on our trail. I enjoy walking even when we pull the tr-travois."

I nodded and smiled.

Leelee asked, "Tom, what if I had wanted to stay?"

"We would have listened to your reasoning. If you convinced one or both of us, we would have stayed. If we wanted to move on and you truly didn't, then we would part company."

Leelee's face became calm and a smile appeared. Still naked, she moved to the fire to stoke it to get it ready for cooking. Merry went to the creek and I "watered a tree." When Merry returned, she took over cooking and Leelee and I went to the creek. When we returned, the food was ready and we all ate.

We packed our belongings onto the travois and set out in the same direction as before. We traveled all day, only stopping to rest and have a cold lunch. Our path led us along the creek. As we walked, we talked. "Leelee, are your parents still alive? Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

She said, "No, Tom, my parents are dead. My father was my mother's master. He hurt her badly one night and she died. He began to use me until I was sold to another, the man who owned me at the village. My former master died a year ago from something inside his body. A number of people die from unknown causes as they age. I had one brother but he died in a fight. My sister was taken by the priests of Manuba two years ago. She has gone to be with him."

I asked, "Who or what is Manuba?"

Merry said, "Manuba is a god. He is worshiped by the village of Manuba. They live far down the main river. Once each year, they look for a virgin to sacrifice to Manuba. The girl has to be young but old enough for sex while still a virgin. They are given some special drink to calm them. Their body is cut open and the heart removed. The girl is the messenger to Manuba. I have never seen the ritual but have heard some details about it. My uncle traveled before he died. He watched it and talked to some of the villagers after the ritual to get details. It sounds horrible to me."

I said, "We have no sacrifices in my world. The God we worship wants our love and devotion. Murdering someone as a messenger for a god does not make much sense to me."

Leelee said, "If there is no sacrifice, then spring will not come and the prayers of the people will not be heard."

I asked, "What would happen if the sacrifice was late?"

Both girls looked at me with horror. Leelee said, "It can't be late. Manuba would be displeased."

I said, "Manuba is nothing. Spring will come whether or not there is a sacrifice or not. Innocent girls have been dying for nothing all these years.

"What would happen if the high priest was killed?"

Leelee said cautiously, "A new high priest would have to be chosen. He would have to be cleansed for thirty days before he can act."

"So, if the high priest was killed just before the sacrifice, then the sacrifice would be a month late."

Leelee nodded her head reluctantly to confirm my statement. I could tell that Merry didn't care. We continued to walk all day until late afternoon when we picked a nice place to camp for the night.

We set up our camp away from the path we had been following. We hadn't seen anyone but I didn't want a surprise. I had learned that the seasons were divided into wet and dry rather than cold and hot. This was the dry season and living outside was possible with comfort. We had been on the road for a lengthy time now. I wanted to find a place for the next rainy season like my cave or a village.

After eating, the three of us talked. I told Merry and Leelee about my desire for a dry place or a village. There were some low mountains in our path but we had seen nothing of people.

Merry said, "Tom, please tell us about your cave."

"It was on the side of a hill closer to mountains than we are now. It had water and a natural chimney for the smoke from my fire to escape. I could have lived there a long time. Game animals and tubers were both easily available. I left it because it was lonely with no people around. Now, you two are with me. However, I would like to hear from each of you about your preferred living conditions."

Leelee said, "I enjoy being with you, both of you. I have never lived anywhere other than a village. There is a little more work to traveling like this but it's more fun. I wonder if that's what's true or if that's the freedom coming through in my feelings."

Merry said, "Wow, Leelee! That's saying a lot from you from when we were captured. I like the new you." I nodded in agreement. Leelee quivered with pleasure to hear that praise. Merry continued, "I would prefer a cave to a village. A village may be more practical but a cave sounds like it would be freer of people's thinking about how to act. I like the freedom without being required to go with men because my man wants to try another woman. That was never more than okay. Of course, my man was never more than just okay either."

We rolled together on the ground cloth and enjoyed each other until all three of us were worn out. In the morning, Merry took care of my morning erection before Leelee had an opportunity to do anything other than watch. The two of them also enjoyed each other while I watched. We had stopped last night beside a creek and made use of it. The three of us got clean, dirty, and clean again before we went back to camp to dress and pack our things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.