A Time Ago or Ahead?
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

In the afternoon, I examined Anna's body. Her bruises were beginning to fade though they would be obvious for weeks. I just hoped there was no internal damage. She was moving more easily which suggested to me that there might be no long term damage. Merry was in good spirits and feeling quite well. She fondled my body any chance she had including making a few of those chances happen. She asked, "Tom, how do men and women have sex in your village?"

"I believe we have more variety in the ways we have sex but men and women were mostly monogamous. Each woman had one man and they only had sex between the two of them. One of the things that I had to learn was the swapping around that occurred at the village. Some in my village did that but that was very much the exception rather than the rule.

"For instance, I was with one woman for three years and, during that time, neither of us had sex with another person. It was just the two of us."

"What happened?"

"She was killed in an accident a few years ago. I still hadn't gotten over her death when I came to this world. I had had a female companion but we had parted. It wasn't the same as before. Marree wasn't enough to take her place either. I didn't mind swapping because we or I was not that serious about our relationship."

"Yet you came after her."

"Merry, I came after all four of you. I found her and buried her. I then continued after the rest of you ... If I had found one of you dead instead, I would have buried that one and continued on trying to save those of you still alive."

It was time for supper and Merry with Lee's help prepared supper for all four of us. We ate together and then lay on the ground cloth with Lee to one side. I dozed off but woke when I felt something damp at my groin.

I opened my eyes and looked down. I realized that Merry was between my legs performing oral sex upon me. My body was responding happily and I came copiously. She was gulping at the volume. She sucked and licked. Moving up to my chest, she whispered, "Thank you."

I whispered back. "No. Thank you." I kissed her forehead. We slept the rest of the night peacefully. I woke up with Anna and Merry curled up one on each side of me. Lee was sleeping on the other side of Merry. I lay still and just enjoyed having the girls curled against me. It was a nice feeling even though their bodies warmed me almost uncomfortably. I slept nude and my erection gradually came up as I thought about the two lovelies at my sides.

Just as they were waking up, hydraulics required me to get up and wander over to "water a tree" as the old term goes. By the time I finished and started back, all three were awake and sitting up. "Good morning, Ladies. Anna, how are you feeling?"

She moved around a bit experimentally. "Just the tiniest ache, Master. I feel better each day. Thank you."

Merry said, "Would you like breakfast, Master?"

"Yes, please, Merry." Merry beckoned to Lee and they added to the fire and then began to warm up some food. I lay back and Anna snuggled against me smiling. I had my arm around her and just enjoyed her presence. Leelee was the best looking and best figured of the three but Anna and Merry had personalities that were pleasing to be around. Both were also pleasing to look at.

All the women of the villages that I had seen were slim and under what I would have considered average height. However, they were average for this land. I had noticed that there were no women or men who were ugly even into older age.

It took a while to build the fire up and get good coals for cooking. Then the food had to be cooked. Hot meals were breakfast and supper but rarely lunch. The meals were the same as the idea of differences in a morning and an evening meal hadn't permeated through these people's minds. If there were eggs, you ate them, whether it was morning or night. Lunch was usually not heated unless the situation permitted that time. These last couple of days with no movement on our part had let us have hot food for lunch. Meals were usually meat and tubers. During much of the year, greens were also eaten. Coffee was only a memory to me now and an unknown to this land. You could make tea from almost anything and I drank it but always silently mourned the lack of coffee.

When our breakfast was ready, I stood and held my hand out to Anna. I pulled her up. When she tried to stand straight on her own, her legs buckled. She would have fallen had I not held her up. I supported her until she could stand without help. She was embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Master. I am still unsteady. When I first get up in the morning, that is specially true."

I helped her over to sit at a log leaning against a tree behind it. I came back with two plates of food and helped her through her meal. "Thank you, Master. You don't have to do things for me."

"Why not?" I asked her.

Anna was sharp. "Because slaves should do things for masters. Masters don't do things for slaves." She grinned. "Masters can do anything to a slave even if it's nice if that's what the master wants to do. As your slave, I must accept what you do to me or even for me with gratitude." Her eyes showed her thanks and humor.

We finished eating and I collected the plates and placed them in hot water to soak before cleaning. All three girls were trying not to show it but they were scandalized. I grinned. "Oh! I forgot. A master isn't supposed to do such things. I'm really tired of the expectations that you have for me. I feel suffocated with these 'requirements' to fit what a master is supposed to do.

"I like all three of you. What I am going to do will relieve me of a burden that I am not prepared emotionally to carry. Pointing at each one in turn, I intoned.

"Merry, you are no longer my slave. I am no longer your master. Merry, you are no longer my slave. I am no longer your master. Merry, you are no longer my slave. I am no longer your master.

"Anna, you are no longer my slave. I am no longer your master. Anna, you are no longer my slave. I am no longer your master. Anna, you are no longer my slave. I am no longer your master.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.